Pages:
Author

Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates - page 34. (Read 36856 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

What to Mine predicts 1.6 - 1.9 zencash per day currently based upon 15000 sol/s

Is anyone actually getting that?
Ifso... what pools are you using?

Ive tried zhash and supranova.... and while they both work.... I'm likely pulling 1 zen per day at 15000 sols... which is certainly less then predicted...

Anyone with an Z9mini care to post their daily haul of Zen for comparison and what pool?
Activity: 34
June 26, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
I'll test mine on Prohashing when I get it but I'm waiting on tracking

Someone posted over on Prohashing, looks like the Z9 is not working there at this time.

Just saw an updated post on Prohashing, it is reported to be working using the algo specific equihash port 3336. I will have my Z9 soon and will confirm.

I suspect this should work on 3336 because my GPU miners work better on the dedicated port.

I can confirm Z9 works on Prohashing.com with port 3336

Can I ask what settings you are using because I still can't get it working with port 3336
Activity: 35
June 26, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
Everyone post their PCB and Chip TEMP's for the Z9 also mention if you OC'ed or not. And what kind of exhaust systems you might be using? I'm curious just set up mine and stock fanspeed was getting around 60c
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
June 26, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Been running for almost 30hrs straight @ 750 Mhz now, seems to handle it fine. Stable at 62c.

Pool reports average of 17.5 kSol/s!

Hi,

Do you mind sharing your setup of Awesome Miner?  Would really love to use the software, as I purchased it, but not sure how to setup a pool, and make it switch between the most profitable coin to mine.  Note I have two miners.

Would really be great!

Thanks,

KoiMundi
Actually you dont need to add any pools in Awesome Miner, if 3 pools is enough you can just use Miner`s pool config. Awesome miner must have privileged access to your Z9 in order for it to be able to profit switch.

Ill help you through that. Join my discord server and send me a DM, easier there. https://discord.gg/epFf8bF - You can find me with same nickname.
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
Been running for almost 30hrs straight @ 750 Mhz now, seems to handle it fine. Stable at 62c.
https://preview.ibb.co/cS99S8/30hrs.png

https://preview.ibb.co/bSvkZo/17_5kss.png

Hi,

Do you mind sharing your setup of Awesome Miner?  Would really love to use the software, as I purchased it, but not sure how to setup a pool, and make it switch between the most profitable coin to mine.  Note I have two miners.

Would really be great!

Thanks,

KoiMundi
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 02:06:46 AM
NOTE--now including more info on forks as I get it/you post it. Any coin not posted here check in the reddit thread at the bottom, I am only adding info on DEFINITE fork dates. Assume most coins will fork eventually, other than Komodo.

NOTE--added a field for untested so any Z9 owners who want to test can give a whirl. Pool runners or just general curious users can post pools they want to test in this thread and testers can respond, I will update as best I can...

Running for about 10 hours on Luckpool.net and everything is working perfectly. From the chatter on the site and a number of links provided there are many Z9s running well on the pool ranging from 15-17k SOLs
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
Flypool has a message: "Because of performance issues with the Zcash client we are unable to send payout transactions to z addresses! Therefore DO NOT use z addresses to mine on the pool". How are those mining on this pool dealing with the issue. please?
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
June 25, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
I'll test mine on Prohashing when I get it but I'm waiting on tracking

Someone posted over on Prohashing, looks like the Z9 is not working there at this time.

Just saw an updated post on Prohashing, it is reported to be working using the algo specific equihash port 3336. I will have my Z9 soon and will confirm.

I suspect this should work on 3336 because my GPU miners work better on the dedicated port.

I can confirm Z9 works on Prohashing.com with port 3336
Activity: 56
June 25, 2018, 07:25:46 PM
Received the following response from NH this morning regarding Z9 support:

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/NHZ9ticket.JPG

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/NHZ9ticket_2.JPG

I actually glad NH does not support the Z9.

51% attacks would be out of control.
June 25, 2018, 07:06:00 PM
Thank you. The thing is that I am actually leaning toward just mining Zcash. As the alternative I was considering using NH but this idea got quashed.
PowerMining.pw
June 25, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
I am finally getting my Z9 tomorrow. Nanopool, that I normally use, still did not respond to me with clarification on the setup. Please tell me if there is anything wrong with Antpool or I should go with Flypool

Naah, you should go for Powermining.. Well.. unless you only want to mine ZEC ;-)
Equihash Pool Status: https://www.powermining.pw/site/gomining?algo=equihash
June 25, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
I am finally getting my Z9 tomorrow. Nanopool, that I normally use, still did not respond to me with clarification on the setup. Please tell me if there is anything wrong with Antpool or I should go with Flypool
PowerMining.pw
June 25, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
What are the potential risks of running at full overclock -- 750. Dropped shares? Brick it? Does the z9 mini shut off it the temp gets too high? At 750, the three chains are averaging about 62 degrees. It is a cooler day today, and wonder if I should turn it down on one of the 100 degree summer days coming up.

My thoughts , I run S9's, and the Z9 I installed today overclocked to 675Mhz 14.8 Sols, I could not believe how cool the air is flowing from the front grid!.. the only thing that will kill an overclocked miner is the heat (burning the boards out) i see that the Z9 has a PCB temp reading as well as a Chip temp reading, this is good for monitoring board temps. looks fine to me at 15 Sols, plus its not got the power flowing through it like an S9 (they get hot)
Thats just my opinion.
Activity: 19
June 25, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
What are the potential risks of running at full overclock -- 750. Dropped shares? Brick it? Does the z9 mini shut off it the temp gets too high? At 750, the three chains are averaging about 62 degrees. It is a cooler day today, and wonder if I should turn it down on one of the 100 degree summer days coming up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
June 25, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Received the following response from NH this morning regarding Z9 support:

Hmm. Is it just me, or are these word for word the exact same responses they sent out about the A3 and X3 as well?
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
This is disappointing that Nicehash didn't have a response that helps us.  I figure it was just a parameter or setting that we could use to help.  I tried to point my miner at Nicehash and 50% rejects.  I tried Antpool and I could never get the stats to show up on antpool.  So I ended up on flypool and that seems to be working.
I set mine up today on Antpool and it works perfect at 15 sols 675Mhz
June 25, 2018, 07:38:40 AM
I might be not looking right at Flypool help files but what is exactly their setup for ZEC, please? I mean, is it just:

Server   asia1-zcash.flypool.org   eu1-zcash.flypool.org   us1-zcash.flypool.org
Stratum Port   3333
Alt. Stratum Port   13333
Encrypted Stratum Portt   3443 (Encrypted stratum is currently only supported by the Claymore and Optiminer miner)
Username   Your Zcash Address e.g.: t1YZMnyXStuGKykkFxM6Lh8DTVJdTMx6R51
Password   Leave empty or enter your custom share difficulty (default difficulty is 2000)

or more elaborate

They did not respond to my question, yet. Thank you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 25, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
This is disappointing that Nicehash didn't have a response that helps us.  I figure it was just a parameter or setting that we could use to help.  I tried to point my miner at Nicehash and 50% rejects.  I tried Antpool and I could never get the stats to show up on antpool.  So I ended up on flypool and that seems to be working.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
June 25, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Got the same follow up response.  Updated original post.
Pages:
Jump to: