Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 2. (Read 30336 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Hi there! I started mining zcash anonymously on suprnova a few days ago. After a little backread, I found that reusing a zcash address from a registered account would result to unpaid shares on the anon account. And that changing the address on either the registered or anon account would fix this. So I changed the address on my registered account, thus the anon account's address is now unique. I did this yesterday (almost 24 hours ago), but still the auto payout for the anon account has not yet triggered (I have more than 0.01zec confirmed balance already). How long should I wait for the auto payout to trigger? Thanks for any info!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sorry, false alarm, just found this really-really long block, found my transactions, and - 0.021zec was payment. So it was unfortunate, but fair Smiley
Activity: 8
Contact form on zcash pool is not working, so I'm writing here.
Recently I decided to mine some zcash on nicehash. And it was simple as it was: I had 10ksols, pool hashrate 8msols and 0.012zec per found solution. Then I had again 10ksols, pool hashrate 13msols and 0.08zec per found solution. Okay, I thought, more pool hashrate less payment, but we find solutions more often. And then I had 20 ksols, pool hashrate 13msols and 0.015zec per found solution, it's okay. And! there was you know, long-long block 3.5 hours to calculate. Pool hashrate dropped to 8msols, at last we found this block. And payment was 0.016. Can you explain it? We have payment 0.015-0.016 per found block at 13msols pool hashrate and we have 0.015-0.016 payment at pool hashrate 8msols. Instead of 0.022-0.024. Maybe I'm missing something.
Activity: 407
Merit: 255
My account has been locked for days now and I have not been send a link to reset and I have sent messages to the admins and no response. What is going on?

Go to https://unlock.suprnova.cc

Thanks. I don't know why my messages have not been getting thru.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
My account has been locked for days now and I have not been send a link to reset and I have sent messages to the admins and no response. What is going on?

Go to https://unlock.suprnova.cc
Activity: 407
Merit: 255
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Nicehash is ok now? I saw that they took the warning, someone already tested?

I made some tests the last days and all. Of them worked well

Hi, If my hashpower ends before the end of the block, do I end up with no reward?

Because yesterday I mined 2 blocks and received normally, but in the third, I had estimated earnings, and went to sleep, when I woke up today, I saw that I did not gain anything referring to that third block

Usually you get a proportional amount of the shares you've mined the block for.

However there much trouble with nicehash lately

I think I'm very unlucky then...

Because in the same order I did, I got everything right for block 144061 and 144066 (Which my order went through the whole block)

But in block 144142 (which was a block that took longer than expected, 213%), when I went to sleep(My hashpower was already over), it was at approximately 110% (and estimated gain of 0.09zec). I thought I'd get at least half that, since it took twice as long.
legendary

Hi, If my hashpower ends before the end of the block, do I end up with no reward?

Because yesterday I mined 2 blocks and received normally, but in the third, I had estimated earnings, and went to sleep, when I woke up today, I saw that I did not gain anything referring to that third block

Usually you get a proportional amount of the shares you've mined the block for.

However there much trouble with nicehash lately

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How to get notification email if one of our workers goes offline ?
legendary
Hi,

does zcash mining via suprnova currently work for you?
During the last days my hash rate was constant like always, at least that is what i can see from my mining program (claymore). but my mining amount on suprnova is much lower. Also the earnings during last hour was at 0.0 a few hours ago (but my miner was working and the dashboard on suprnova showed progress) and currently my earnings during the last hour is at 0.00036870, which is still very low. Are there any problems at suprnova??

No problems at all, difficulty is sky high now for zec. a lot of people are mining it and therefore the reward is lower for everyone. We also had a little streak of bad luck during the last days but it's already getting better.
Activity: 10
Hi,

does zcash mining via suprnova currently work for you?
During the last days my hash rate was constant like always, at least that is what i can see from my mining program (claymore). but my mining amount on suprnova is much lower. Also the earnings during last hour was at 0.0 a few hours ago (but my miner was working and the dashboard on suprnova showed progress) and currently my earnings during the last hour is at 0.00036870, which is still very low. Are there any problems at suprnova??

legendary

Configuration is 100% correct. I was mining with the same configuration 4 hour earlier and got everything correctly calculated.
Dashboard immediately recognized hashing being started and reported Round earning at around 0.8 ZEC

But then after nicehash order has been finished none of that money went to the balance.
Guys, thus way your commission equals to 100% I spent 0.05 BTC on nicehash order which went straight into oblivion for me and pure profit for zec.suprnova.com

Quote from: ocminer
I already pmed you... Check your inbox

Any updates there? Obviously there is some kind of misconfiguration going there on suprnova.
What I found is that you had zcash hotfix update implemented on the same time I have been mining here is a proof form suprnova officital twitter account. That could lead to balance dissappearing from estimations and never appeared on account balance

There is 100% no error on suprnova, guaranteed no misconfiguration and the hotfix has nothing todo with stratums, it's just a daemon update.

Since many other users are complaining about similar issues on mph as well, I assume it's a nicehash issue.

but how do we got shares on suprnova??? and 0 zec on final balance?

If your hashrate is not recognized by the pool (on the dashboard) - you don't get any balance.

But if I could get shares on that block

How can my final balance be 0?

And yes, when I started mining, there was hashrate in the pool, but I did not take printscreen, and when I got home, it was over.

I see you have credit, but you've not yet reached the minimal withdraw limit, it's 0.001 ZEC and you have 0.0008 zec

Yes, i have credit NOW because i start mining with my home hardware... It has nothing to do with my previous posts where I show YESTERDAY's shares
legendary
Configuration is 100% correct. I was mining with the same configuration 4 hour earlier and got everything correctly calculated.
Dashboard immediately recognized hashing being started and reported Round earning at around 0.8 ZEC

But then after nicehash order has been finished none of that money went to the balance.
Guys, thus way your commission equals to 100% I spent 0.05 BTC on nicehash order which went straight into oblivion for me and pure profit for zec.suprnova.com

Any updates there? Obviously there is some kind of misconfiguration going there on suprnova.
What I found is that you had zcash hotfix update implemented on the same time I have been mining here is a proof form suprnova officital twitter account. That could lead to balance dissappearing from estimations and never appeared on account balance

There is 100% no error on suprnova, guaranteed no misconfiguration and the hotfix has nothing todo with stratums, it's just a daemon update.

Since many other users are complaining about similar issues on mph as well, I assume it's a nicehash issue.

If your hashrate is not recognized by the pool (on the dashboard) - you don't get any balance.

And yes, when I started mining, there was hashrate in the pool, but I did not take printscreen, and when I got home, it was over.

I see you have credit, but you've not yet reached the minimal withdraw limit, it's 0.001 ZEC and you have 0.0008 zec

legendary

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Yes. and if it doesn't work, message me the address and I will check
PMed, I think hanging for 6 hours means it's not working automatically)
Pages:
Jump to: