Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 65. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
If the Zcash Dev doesn't want to release an Ann then why should we pay attention to it ? Many people have spoken about it and are very weary that it is a scam.

I personally think this is crap and a really bad scam. Why has it got so much attention anyway ?

is the novelty soon people forget about it and the price will be much lower still, welcome big scam Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
If the Zcash Dev doesn't want to release an Ann then why should we pay attention to it ? Many people have spoken about it and are very weary that it is a scam.

I personally think this is crap and a really bad scam. Why has it got so much attention anyway ?

one of the big investors of ZCash is the owner of CoinDesk, that's why.

their investor portfolio has the biggest names ever out of any coin launch.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
it was instamined and manipulated.

was good joke now back to reality
Manipulated, yes. Instamined? There are still less than 1000 coins mined after two days. I don't think 1000 "instamined" coins are going to make any difference to a coin that will eventually have a 21,000,000 coin supply. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.

Yes, but that really is not nice
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

legendary
Happy to see that this shit is crashing!!!
Happy?? NO! This is bad for the confidence in crypto currencies! But I do not understand people who invest here!

This money is put into a long lasting coin which has proven itself. Brings much more in the long run! But greed makes just blind!

This coin should be worth 100,000sats max!!!! if it is now already crashing, how long before it real crash... You have ICO scams, you have premine scams, and you have ZCASH scams. My order is in place at 1sat.
1 satoshi i will risk some ORB too Tongue maybe 10 Tongue

red list

Even if the price stabilizes, it was a fraud
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Sell and make a profit in a few hours may already be too late Cheesy The price falls dramatically Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Happy?? NO! This is bad for the confidence in crypto currencies! But I do not understand people who invest here!

This money is put into a long lasting coin which has proven itself. Brings much more in the long run! But greed makes just blind!

This coin should be worth 100,000sats max!!!! if it is now already crashing, how long before it real crash... You have ICO scams, you have premine scams, and you have ZCASH scams. My order is in place at 1sat.
legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
How are you guys checking the market price ?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Best time to buy this coin will be in summer of the year 2020

See you later then  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
They fcked really good Cheesy
Who bought this shit from 10+ btc espacially 2600 btc Grin
legendary
So what do you think what is the zec fair price?
0 sero... this is nothing.. no service. only promises
No proof that promises be fulfilled!
Only when the proof is made, then there is a price and a invest

"Learn, learn and learn again."
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
zcrash  Grin Grin Grin Grin big scam price 1 zcrash = Huh??
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So what do you think what is the zec fair price?
legendary
nice scam...

It is unbelievable that people always fall back on the same shit. Instead of old proven to believe!
LSK, Steem and so on.. ZEC

"Learn, learn and learn again."
Pages:
Jump to: