Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 111. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Recap on Masternodes

Masternodes only really make sense for PoW coins as a way to pay the users that run Full Nodes a % of the miner's reward.

All ZEIT wallets are Full Nodes (No ASICS), so really no point for us to add it.

After the Switch to Ultra Low Interest, the Proof of Stake primary use is to secure the chain and allow the staked block to receive transaction fees.

ZEIT Full Nodes will profit mainly by processing transactions.
(Unlike BTC where Full Nodes receive nothing, their will be Direct Incentive to Run a ZEIT Node.)

Cool

FYI:
Requirement of Knighthood Show a Massive Support for ZEIT ,
There will only be a max of 300 Knights Worldwide, it will be a title earned & held by the rare few.
Lowering the requirements would Diminish the efforts of our resolve.

It may be we go a year or so without New Knights, that is up to fate to decide.
Becoming & Staying a Knight shows the Strength of Will to Persevere thru any Storm.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
kiklo does some good reasoning against masternodes on the previous page... also btctalk banned my account for no reason as well. not surprising with theymos running the show.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
So for whatever reason, the original account I owned had the email removed and is unrecoverable, so i had to create this new account. =/

Anyways, what's up?

Bitcoin prices getting pretty crazy lately, esp with the Bitcoin ETF coming up. Dash has been up lately too.

If anyone's interested, the blocks of 1m zeitcoin on Cryptopia are mine, but I'm willing to put sell orders down to 130 litoshis if anyone wants to become a knight. Doing my part to continue to provide liquidity to the markets.....at least the one with any actual volume on them. Smiley

Also, can't wait until we finally go ultra low inflation! I wish we could go the masternode route without forking. It would REALLY be in the Zeit Knight spirit if we could, although maybe lower the requirement to 25m Zeitcoin to quadruple the size of our potential community. Wink
Activity: 61
whats up with those giant wallets that havent been run in 1000 days. talk about missing out!
legendary
Example of how to Register

Proof of ZEIT Knight!

Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of ZEIT is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your ZEIT address in the search box and hit enter.
Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance  in a POST , time stamped in March 2017 on the ZEIT Forum.
Example Post:

Name:                 Kiklo
Address               MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63       
Balance               109,697,169.412637 ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2025 zeitcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the ZEIT,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2015 ZEIT to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2025 that was sent to you.

(Only send from the block of 2025 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the ZEIT Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

FYI:  If you are unfamiliar using coin control , read the following 1st and ask if you have any questions.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134
legendary

Become a legendary zeight (ZEIT Knight) and help us to help others.

Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of ZEIT a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZEIT Knight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making ZEIT into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

The ZEIT Knights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZEIT Knight will hold 100 million zeitcoins
Currently 14 ZEIT Knights.

Registration for Anyone wanting to be a ZEIT Knight is Now : Month of March 2017.

Our Maximum Number of ZEIT Knights will be 300 , that group will make history as supporters of this coin.

New members have to pass the test of Proof of ZEIT Knight. Link Below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18020336

After they Pass the test , this happens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10324746

Cool
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Picked up some more ZEIT coins today with some Doge I received from a faucet. It's amazing how fast it piles up using Doge from faucets to purchase ZEIT. I now have just over 2 million ZEIT which I know isn't too much but all of it was from faucets more so Doge and LTC. My goal is to reach 10 million ZEIT coins in the next couple of months.
legendary
alcurEX exchange is delisting some coins.

Following coins will be delisted 01-03-2017
because low volume, wallet issues or fraud alert.

Please sell or withdraw those coins before 01-03-2017.

EDR (Edinarcoin)
EDRC (EDRC coin)
EMD (Emerald)
KUC (Kuwaitcoin)
RYCN (Royal Coin)
ST (Staketoken)
UNIQ (UniQredit)
USDE (Unitary Status Dollar)

About YOC (Yocoin)
Yocoin dev has not deliver new coins to us after coin hard fork.
Dev account have 3.75 BTC freeze and will be shared to YOC holders if he
will not swap our old coins to the new YOC coins end of this month.

Thank you.
halibit
alcurEX exchange

homepage: https://alcurex.com

Cool
legendary
What if all of us who have been around Zeit since the beginning chip in a few million each to rebuild some of Lion's Zeit?  I'd put in up to 5 million if others agree to do what they can as well.

I could also put up 5 million. That would leave 90 million to go.

Only problems are
I am not sure if we will be able to contact him.   Tongue
Name:            LionOfNarnia
Last Active:    December 24, 2016, 10:40:14 PM

Also I am unsure if he would accept it, he is quite prideful and had strong opinions about how one should achieve knighthood.
But if 90 million more is volunteer by others, then I will PM him to see if their is a response.

Cool
Activity: 102
It saddens me to be the bearer of bad news,

our original 1st Knight LionOfNarnia reported that he fell prey to an unknown hacker that Stole the bulk of his coins.
(It appears the hacker gained remote control access of Lion's systems)

So with a heavy heart , our 1st entry in the Knights fallen in Battle.   Cry

ZEIT Fallen     Knighthood   Fell in Battle     Event
LionOfNarnia     2014   2016     Hacked / Coins Stolen

What if all of us who have been around Zeit since the beginning chip in a few million each to rebuild some of Lion's Zeit?  I'd put in up to 5 million if others agree to do what they can as well.
legendary
In March 2017 , the New ZEIT Knights can Register any time during the Month of March.
(Only 300 Knights to Change the World.)
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________
Currently 14 Knights are maintaining the 100 million coin requirements of ZEIT Knighthood in 2017
ZEIT Knights 2017
1   Rent_A_Ray
2   Kiklo
3   Steve
4   Vavarin
5   Newra
6   Podizzle
7   GregofDoom
8   Ebolansk
9   CapSER2.0
10   Solarion
11   CoinQuest
12   Atronite
13   Uki
14   r0cinante
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________

It saddens me to be the bearer of bad news,

our original 1st Knight LionOfNarnia reported that he fell prey to an unknown hacker that Stole the bulk of his coins.
(It appears the hacker gained remote control access of Lion's systems)

So with a heavy heart , our 1st entry in the Knights fallen in Battle.   Cry

ZEIT Fallen     Knighthood   Fell in Battle     Event
LionOfNarnia     2014   2016     Hacked / Coins Stolen
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
hi plz help me.
when i want open wallet zeitcoin i see this error:
a total error occurred.zeitcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
http://1.1m.yt/IUkZyJE.jpg

St13runtime means your LevelDB Database files are corrupted.

Follow the ACTIVE Wallet:Install Instructions for the snapshot
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Be sure to have a backup copy of your wallet, before starting.

Post after you install the snapshot and let us know if you are good.

Cool

Very very Thank you for your explain about help me...
i repair it...
it was very easy...
i am syncing with last wallet and my balanc is correct...
http://4.1m.yt/ypQ_uCB.jpg
legendary
hi plz help me.

St13runtime means your LevelDB Database files are corrupted.

Follow the ACTIVE Wallet:Install Instructions for the snapshot
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Be sure to have a backup copy of your wallet, before starting.

Post after you install the snapshot and let us know if you are good.

Cool
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
hi plz help me.
http://1.1m.yt/IUkZyJE.jpg

legendary
Posting here a quick comparison between BTC & ZEIT

and by the way remind me I forgot what pos coin do you stand for?

Hmm,

Since you asked.  Smiley

ZEIT is PoST . (Look below all of my Posts, hard to believe you missed it.)
Our interest rate will be so low, Users will make more from processing transactions when they stake than from the staking ,
fixing the only flaw in all other PoS coins (out of control inflation)

LN Offchain Fraction Reserve Counterfeit Coins verses ZEIT ONCHAIN non-counterfeit-able Coins.
       BTC still low transaction capacity             verses 20X BTC Transaction Capacity
       BTC still an Energy Hog                          verses  Energy Efficient (less than a video game)
       Increasing Transaction fees                     verses  a Low Fixed Transaction Fee
       Rich can jump ahead by higher fees          verses all transactions included in the order they were created
       Profit Potential at best 10X                    verses Profit Potential in the Millions
       BTC Full Nodes receive no payment          verses  ZEIT's Full Nodes can receive Transactions fees for every block , they stake  Wink

Sorry , once we move to ultra low inflation (only .0005% per year) ,
all of the other coins including LN's Ass is Grass and ZEIT will be the LawnMower.  Wink

Cool

FYI:
BTC is up today at  (  1.52%)
ZEIT is up today at (54.50%) , investors will smarten up soon enough.  Cheesy
legendary
CMK has fixed their bug, that was fast.  Smiley

ZEIT reporting on their site is correct now.

Market Cap
$345,040

Volume (24h)
$284

Cool
legendary
I have been a long time holder of this coin but first time posting here. I must admit I don't own a whole lot of Zeit but I do like what I'm seeing here and I did buy some more from Cryptopia with some Doge I received from a faucet payout and I'll be buying a lot more in the next day or two when I get another Doge payment. I really do hope Zeit gets to 200 sats as it deserves to be at a higher price then what it is currently. Keep up the good work dev!

Rent_A_Ray is ZEIT's Amazing Dev.

Kiklo is the Dark Minion

Cool
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
it will be fun if Zeincoin will be 200 sat . No more pos dumps  Cheesy . No more free coins and week hands

It is going to go alot higher than 200 sat , within a few months after Sir Ray makes the changes.  Wink

FYI :
Current Marketcap is ~$400,000
For some reason , CMK is misreporting our current MK and completing ignoring the fact our ZEIT /Doge pairing shot all the way up to
Cryptopia   ZEIT/DOGE    $200      $0.000011    2652.01%    

Not the 1st time ZEIT has broken their reporting system, probably won't be the last.

So all of you dumpers out there , refill your sell walls at the Doge Pairings.
Those walls are currently bare.

Cool

I have been a long time holder of this coin but first time posting here. I must admit I don't own a whole lot of Zeit but I do like what I'm seeing here and I did buy some more from Cryptopia with some Doge I received from a faucet payout and I'll be buying a lot more in the next day or two when I get another Doge payment. I really do hope Zeit gets to 200 sats as it deserves to be at a higher price then what it is currently. Keep up the good work dev!
legendary
it will be fun if Zeitcoin will be 200 sat . No more pos dumps  Cheesy . No more free coins and week hands

It is going to go alot higher than 200 sat , within a few months after Sir Ray makes the changes.  Wink

FYI :
Current Marketcap is ~$400,000
For some reason , CMK is misreporting our current MK and completing ignoring the fact our ZEIT /Doge pairing shot all the way up to
Cryptopia   ZEIT/DOGE    $200      $0.000011    2652.01%    

Not the 1st time ZEIT has broken their reporting system, probably won't be the last.

So all of you dumpers out there , refill your sell walls at the Doge Pairings.
Those walls are currently bare.

Cool

FYI:  Already informed CMK's Support of their error.
Your Market Cap reporting for ZEIT is INCORRECT.

You are completing ignoring
Cryptopia   ZEIT/DOGE    $200    $0.000011    2652.01%    

in the calculations , and are even listing ZEIT as below the $10 threshold.

Please Correct when you get the chance.

Our MK is currently closer to $400,000 than the incorrect $ 143,752  that you are showing.

Also you are misreporting the volume by $200.

Cool
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
ZEIT please don't fork.  I've being seeing great connection numbers ... 50+ ... and stake pools are looking to catch on.

If you do fork, think of masternoding stuff, ie reward for top end seeder nodes.

Hi BitcoinNational,

Masternodes only really make sense for PoW coins as a way to pay the users that run Full Nodes.

All ZEIT wallets are Full Nodes, so really no point for us to add it.

Going to ultra Low inflation will cause the price per coin to increase.

Even thru for 1 year after the change, I will pay ZEIT to 8 nodes that stay online 24x7.

As our price increases, it will become apparent to all, that they will earn more ZEIT from Processing Transactions than from the Proof of Stake.
100 million ZEIT will be able to earn 1 new coin per day from the ultra low interest, however the transaction fees for 1 block will easily pay more as our transaction volume increases.   Smiley

ZEIT Full Nodes that Stake will Profit thru Transaction fees , and with an ever increasing price due to the inflation being controlled.
ZEIT will begin the March to overthrown BTC and take our Rightful Place at the Top of CoinMarketcap.  Wink

Cool

it will be fun if Zeincoin will be 200 sat . No more pos dumps  Cheesy . No more free coins and week hands
Jump to: