Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 108. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Hi,

I'm updating my virtual machines for further development on zeitcoin-qt.
Please be patient for a little while.

Once I have finished these first steps, we could go on  (internal testing, release etc.)

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi guys,
I ve just discovered this coin,
Can you tell me why you love (or not) this coin?

thanks a lot

ZEIT is becoming PoST :Proof of Stake Transactions
Our interest rate will be so low, Users will make more from processing transactions when they stake than from the staking ,
fixing the only flaw in all other PoS coins (out of control inflation)
BTC Compared With ZEIT

BTC.............................................
Low Transaction Capacity
Energy Wasting ASICS
Increasing Transaction Fees  
Rich can jump ahead by higher fees
Profit Potential at best 10X
BTC Full Nodes receive No Payment
VersesZEIT
20X BTC Transaction Capacity
Energy Efficient (less than a video game)
Low Fixed Transaction Fee
Transactions included in the order they were created
Profit Potential in the Millions
ZEIT Full Nodes can receive Transactions fees for staked blocks

Cool

I like where this coin is heading with the PoST, I am buying ZEIT coins every single week as I know it won't be a these low prices in the near future and now is the best time to buy while the price is so low. I only have a couple of million ZEIT but it's growing slowly each week.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

thanks a lot

ZEIT is becoming PoST :Proof of Stake Transactions
Our interest rate will be so low, Users will make more from processing transactions when they stake than from the staking ,
fixing the only flaw in all other PoS coins (out of control inflation)
BTC Compared With ZEIT

BTC.............................................
Low Transaction Capacity
Energy Wasting ASICS
Increasing Transaction Fees  
Rich can jump ahead by higher fees
Profit Potential at best 10X
BTC Full Nodes receive No Payment
VersesZEIT
20X BTC Transaction Capacity
Energy Efficient (less than a video game)
Low Fixed Transaction Fee
Transactions included in the order they were created
Profit Potential in the Millions
ZEIT Full Nodes can receive Transactions fees for staked blocks

Cool
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi guys,

thanks a lot
legendary
when pos will be finished . How long till low inflation .Should i buy now zeitcoins or wait more time .

Once Rent_a_Ray schedule frees up enough to update the client, we will schedule it ~3 weeks from the wallet release date to give everyone time to update.
The exact date will be posted when we know it.

Your choice when you buy ZEIT,
Excess coins on the exchanges will start drying up after the change so don't expect the price to be as low as it is now.

Cool

FYI:
Technically PoS is not finished, the rate will just be so low, that you can make more off of the transaction fees than the interest rate.
Spoke with Ray, #3 will be slightly different , But for the majority their blocks would no longer split. 
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________
1.  Interest rate change to 0.0005% (0.000005) per year.
2.  Minimum Stake Age Changed to 1 Day, (24 Hours)
3.  Blocks only Split , if they stake within 25 hours of being created, all blocks older than 25 hours would not split, just add the additional amount to the block.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________
Activity: 428
when pos will be finished . How long till low inflation .Should i buy now zeitcoins or wait more time .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
let me chime in my 2cents.

the beef is with hitting some BTC bench mark, right?

forget about it.

trade LTC, Doge, and UNO (if we ever come back online).

All 3 are due for a swing up.  BTC is looking south.

BTC markets cost too much to trade.

With luck ZEIT will get to some BTC pricing, but only fools will risk BTC posted on an exchange hoping for ticks up or down.  Look at doge.  It is frustrating to buy/sell unless you willing to pay the 5% slippage.

2cents more, focus on creating or finding another stake pool.  This idea is the future for POS.  Average joes will jump into pools, they don't get PC staking.

did you UNO, cuz i thought you might.

&
POSWALLET

is sweet!

(there is the future ZEIT ... stake pools ... dev them Wink )
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
anyone else see that zeit will be attempting a proof of transaction testnet. i guess we're ahead of the times
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
well ltc and doge going up is good for zeit!

Yeah well it does seem to be helping the ZEIT price as people are trading in their Doge and LTC for ZEIT coins. Even I'll be selling some Doge over the weekend to buy more ZEIT coins and if LTC goes any higher towards $10 I'll sell some off to buy a bunch of different Altcoins including more Zeit.
well ltc and doge going up is good for zeit!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am lucky to have hung on to the R9 Nanos - nearly sold them to gpushack- - never knew that these small guys were absolute cracker with Optiminer. I have 45 of them - all ROIed during the 2015-16 ETH days. Even on -100mV/800/500 they deliver 370-390 S/s per card. Stock 400+ S/s easy.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am lucky to have hung on to the R9 Nanos - nearly sold them to gpushack- - never knew that these small guys were absolute cracker with Optiminer. I have 45 of them - all ROIed during the 2015-16 ETH days. Even on -100mV/800/500 they deliver 370-390 S/s per card. Stock 400+ S/s easy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Inflation, without a corresponding increase in goods that can be bought with the money, is a bad thing.

Decreasing POS to next to nothing is only half the solution. The other half is the need to bring in more developers, establish a superior governance mechanism (with Devs as the top, and Knights having a significant voice in the process), and most importantly have ways to actually SPEND zeitcoin and increase currency velocity that doesn't just include market speculation.

The focus shouldn't just be on features, but features that get more people excited about zeitcoin and bring in more people who want to join the community.
legendary
ZEIT Blockchain Snapshot Updated to 3-26-2017
THE FASTEST WAY TO SYNC A BLOCKCHAIN,  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Cool
Activity: 364
a ZEIT/ETH market would be nice
yes it is better market to push price up . And we can exchange  with other eth tokens
a ZEIT/ETH market would be nice
legendary
BTC, LTC or Doge makes no difference , INFLATION is the SWORD THAT IS being slowly Shoved in the Heart of ZEIT 5% at a time,
which is why it must be removed where it can cause no future harm.

Once everything Stabilizes, ZEIT users will earn more from processing the transaction fees than the Proof of Stake.
Which is why we will be a PoST coin instead of PoS.  Transaction fees will be the new business model.
Natural Evolution to a Completely sustainable inflation model.

Agreed BTC is Pricing itself out of the markets. Coinbase is no longer covering the transaction fees is just going to make that worse.

There is a staking pool for ZEIT users that want a banking type of experience on Poswallet.com where they don't have to maintain a blockchain,
what others do you suggest?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
let me chime in my 2cents.

the beef is with hitting some BTC bench mark, right?

forget about it.

trade LTC, Doge, and UNO (if we ever come back online).

All 3 are due for a swing up.  BTC is looking south.

BTC markets cost too much to trade.

With luck ZEIT will get to some BTC pricing, but only fools will risk BTC posted on an exchange hoping for ticks up or down.  Look at doge.  It is frustrating to buy/sell unless you willing to pay the 5% slippage.

2cents more, focus on creating or finding another stake pool.  This idea is the future for POS.  Average joes will jump into pools, they don't get PC staking.
legendary
Kiklo, regarding development and money for that, here is my offer. As a Knight I propose 15% out of my 100M ZEIT to be destined for that.
If the (some) other Knights would follow, we could easily collect 100-150M to pay the dev. I guess that would be a fair deal to start with, and finally we would have some visible contribution from the ZEIT community (apart from yours and Ray's contributions).

PS. regarding market cap I promised to not comment any more, however, please re-read carefully my previous post.

Hmm,
While that is a generous offer, unless there is a specific feature that you can't wait for.
I would suggest holding off for the time being and wait for the stabilization of the price to occur after a few months of the ultra low inflation.
Rent_A_Ray will always be the Lead Dev , if anyone is hired they would be under his direction , as the final code changes are always his to confirm or deny.
He has done more for this coin than anyone.

Cool
Jump to: