Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 135. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
5% when it will be _after 15% pos we will see first months dumps i hope  Wink
And then hope 2 sat will be price

5% rate starts when the Block Count hits #3153600.
We are currently at #2643008.
Only ~ 6 months left.

Cool
legendary
As for the actions, here is what I think. Even in the so called 'survival phase' when many coins are born and die, ZEIT needs to have something that will mark its presence, and would distinguish it from other dying coins. Something, that will help the crypto SETI enthusiasts to have ZEIT on their radars (please excuse the old-fashioned astronomy analogy). A complete silence is not a best way of advertising a product, if you ask me. My suggestion is to have some form of 'keepalive' message to the community (with a fixed frequency, say once or twice a month), preferably not only in this forum, but to a broader scope (aka social media) to reach as many new users as possible. What could be in such message? To start with, similar things to what we post in this forum, e.g., advertisement of the update of blockchain snapshot, review of the global ZEIT volume in the last month, etc. It doesn't need to big thing, but something to show the activity of community. I believe this could be done without waiting till the 15% PoS rate drops.

OK,
You're in charge of the keep alive messages.   Smiley

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
kiklo, once again, it looks like you haven't read my post. I was writing about buy orders, not sell orders.
That is exactly the point. We have some ZEIT zealots (myself included) who won't drop their coins ever, plus not too many more people interested in joining ZEIT -> people willing to buy 3% of all coins. That is something we need to change, sooner or later, if we want to keep existing in a broader perspective.

As for being visionary, I prefer to be critical about myself in the first place, before saying that world has yet to learn in order to understand me. It is much safer that way. Not offending anyone, in the history we have plenty of examples showing that the difference between being a visionaire and being a lunatic is, indeed, very thin. So, I agree with your point about being patient for the things to resolve our way, but I also believe ZEIT needs some actions to be understood better and become more successful in the crypto community.

In my case Razor Thin .  Wink

Actions are needed, but until we drop out of the 15% rate, not the optimal timing for it.

1. The ZEIT ad network , where people trade ZEIT for banner & other ads, will need to be started within a few months of going to 5% rate.
   Any ideas about this, and how we should accomplish it , is welcome.

2. What actions would you like to see done?

Cool

As for the actions, here is what I think. Even in the so called 'survival phase' when many coins are born and die, ZEIT needs to have something that will mark its presence, and would distinguish it from other dying coins. Something, that will help the crypto SETI enthusiasts to have ZEIT on their radars (please excuse the old-fashioned astronomy analogy). A complete silence is not a best way of advertising a product, if you ask me. My suggestion is to have some form of 'keepalive' message to the community (with a fixed frequency, say once or twice a month), preferably not only in this forum, but to a broader scope (aka social media) to reach as many new users as possible. What could be in such message? To start with, similar things to what we post in this forum, e.g., advertisement of the update of blockchain snapshot, review of the global ZEIT volume in the last month, etc. It doesn't need to big thing, but something to show the activity of community. I believe this could be done without waiting till the 15% PoS rate drops.

I agree that the bigger issues, must be done at the later stage, and yes, staking mobile wallet could be definitely one of them. Further discussion, at due time.

@Lion: As for the fiat perspective, it may be a terribly long-term perspective, if you ask me (I recall many similar goldbug discussions five years ago). We have already been kicking the fiat can for quite a while, and I can perfectly imagine this Ponzi going on for much longer than we here (may) expect.

PS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJo2p2_ncw
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Volume rising of late as well. All good stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
nice rally zeit
get the UNO market trading too Wink
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
5% when it will be _after 15% pos we will see first months dumps i hope  Wink
And then hope 2 sat will be price
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
In my case, you'd need a tunnelling electron microscope to even come close - it's probably more of a quantum thing anyway (The act of measurement CAUSES an outcome to solidify out of the cloud of possibility) Wink

Agreed 100% that it's too early to make any plans.

After all, NO ecosystem has found the 'magic bullet' yet, not even close.

(Everyone who DIDN'T buy into the DAO/Ethereum hype, take a bow Wink )

IMO, what we will need first, and most, is a staking mobile wallet - and that will have to wait until the technology permits the storage of much more data than is currently possible, alongside more universal high-speed connectivity.

As I've said many times over the last couple of years, right now we are in a simple survival game. How many hundreds of shitcoins & scamcoins have come & gone since we launched?

Yes, we have a rock-solid wallet, an energy-efficient 'creation' system, a strong network & sufficient committed long-term stakeholders.

But we are, outside any actions we can take, still slaves to the greater ecosystem - not only regarding BTC (anyone prepared to bet on what happens after the halvening?) but also with the global ponzi scheme of fiat money.

Those few calling for radical action now, I'm sorry to say, just don't understand enough about 'what's really going on' to be taken seriously.

"Live like you're going to die tomorrow, LEARN like you're going to live forever"

legendary
kiklo, once again, it looks like you haven't read my post. I was writing about buy orders, not sell orders.
That is exactly the point. We have some ZEIT zealots (myself included) who won't drop their coins ever, plus not too many more people interested in joining ZEIT -> people willing to buy 3% of all coins. That is something we need to change, sooner or later, if we want to keep existing in a broader perspective.

As for being visionary, I prefer to be critical about myself in the first place, before saying that world has yet to learn in order to understand me. It is much safer that way. Not offending anyone, in the history we have plenty of examples showing that the difference between being a visionaire and being a lunatic is, indeed, very thin. So, I agree with your point about being patient for the things to resolve our way, but I also believe ZEIT needs some actions to be understood better and become more successful in the crypto community.

In my case Razor ThinWink

Actions are needed, but until we drop out of the 15% rate, not the optimal timing for it.

1. The ZEIT ad network , where people trade ZEIT for banner & other ads, will need to be started within a few months of going to 5% rate.
   Any ideas about this, and how we should accomplish it , is welcome.

2. What actions would you like to see done?

Cool
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I think the point about volume is valid. 800 millions looks like a big number, but let me put it into perspective. What is the total coinage atm? Just writing it from my head now, correct me if it is wrong, it is more than 30 billion coins. Meaning, less than 3% of total coinage in buy orders. That doesn't look like the most loved coin in the block.

Compared to the other coins , except the ones that are being Pumped like crazy , we are doing pretty good.
The fact that you don't see 30 Billion sitting at 1 litoshi, implies the majority of ZEIT holders get it.
They are holding their principle amount until we are at a more realistic price compared to what we have now.
Problem with being Visionaries is it takes the rest of the world time to catch up.
As with most things just a matter of time.

@LION,
Well Said.  Smiley

@Ray
TX Recorded.   Smiley

Cool

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Litecoin surging...always good for Zeitcoin.
legendary
I think the point about volume is valid. 800 millions looks like a big number, but let me put it into perspective. What is the total coinage atm? Just writing it from my head now, correct me if it is wrong, it is more than 30 billion coins. Meaning, less than 3% of total coinage in buy orders. That doesn't look like the most loved coin in the block.

Compared to the other coins , except the ones that are being Pumped like crazy , we are doing pretty good.
The fact that you don't see 30 Billion sitting at 1 litoshi, implies the majority of ZEIT holders get it.
They are holding their principle amount until we are at a more realistic price compared to what we have now.
Problem with being Visionaries is it takes the rest of the world time to catch up.
As with most things just a matter of time.

@LION,
Well Said.  Smiley

@Ray
TX Recorded.   Smiley

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Tx: d25b24aae71647f9d3319ba5aa173024a9c8afabd14fd04ca18e815ab0cebcb6
Tx: 318eb7b921a02f55a28ec6407c95edcc296455dc1f3e3c56bdc5e708bed1c416

Cheers,
Ray  Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Looks like no one wants zeitcoin. Need keep the comunity active

Cryptopia LTC Market
Total Buy Orders => ~39 Million

Cryptopia Doge Market
Total Buy Orders =>  ~855 Million

SouthXchange LTC Market
Total Buy Orders =>  ~7½ Million

Exactly how many million does it take before you see that People do want ZEIT.

Or did you mean to say no one will buy ZEIT from you at your current price point.
If so you have 2 options.
1. Sell at a lower Price Point
2. Have Patience and wait for it to sell at your Price Point.

Block Explorers are running, the ZEIT Network is running, Forum Support is Active, All Exchanges are Online.
Exactly what do you want to see the Community doing?

Cool

FYI:
Just to put the Current Price in Perspective,
The Majority of Coins all took a Massive Hit with the BTC Pump, HBN, Tek and others (They are in the ~$20,000 Marketcap range now.)
ZEIT trading range was between $200,000 & $400,000 before the BTC Pump and has stay consistent through it all in the same trading range.
If the current 15 Knights felt a need , we could all focus $100 at the same time (Total $1500 or ~375 Litcoins) and purchase every ZEIT on Cryptopia LTC Sell orders all of the Way up to 1 ZEIT = $2 , but we are not going to do that.
One this is not a Pump & Dump coin, This is the Future Coin for the World and we will take our time and do it right.
Two that would not help any New Members become Knights if we make it harder for them to afford the 100 Million requirement.
Which many have already expressed it as a size-able investment.

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Cryptopia LTC Market

Cryptopia Doge Market

SouthXchange LTC Market

Or did you mean to say no one will buy ZEIT from you at your current price point.

Block Explorers are running, the ZEIT Network is running, Forum Support is Active, All Exchanges are Online.

Cool

FYI:
The Majority of Coins all took a Massive Hit with the BTC Pump, HBN, Tek and others (They are in the ~$20,000 Marketcap range now.)
ZEIT trading range was between $200,000 & $400,000 before the BTC Pump and has stay consistent through it all in the same trading range.
If the current 15 Knights felt a need , we could all focus $100 at the same time (Total $1500 or ~375 Litcoins) and purchase every ZEIT on Cryptopia LTC Sell orders all of the Way up to 1 ZEIT = $2 , but we are not going to do that.
One this is not a Pump & Dump coin, This is the Future Coin for the World and we will take our time and do it right.
Two that would not help any New Members become Knights if we make it harder for them to afford the 100 Million requirement.

Sorry I was just looking at yobit. I thought hat was he main exchange. I'm not selling anything.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
For sure, we've suffered less, and rebounded quicker, than most of our 'rivals'.

- Maybe because we are, and will remain, focused on being a coin for the future?

2016 is a year of global financial turmoil. The ponzi scheme of fiat currency, the insane power-play of the Rothschild-Zionists is approaching its' final death-rattle.

...and the worst is still to come.

Between 'the halvening', the end of the Shemitah/Jubilee year (Oct 2nd), the #Brexit fallout, the impending collapses of the ECB & the Japanese economy, the never-ending 'tensions' in the middle east & the farcical US presidential race, it will be a terrible time for those who remain outside the world of crypto.

But we see clearly what is coming, we are prepared for it. We have a rock-solid coin which is ready to save the world, and a community of compassionate, enlightened souls who have the interests of the whole of humanity at heart.

We will resist any and all efforts to force KYC on our wallets, become enslaved to 'regulation' or become a pawn of those who would sell their mothers for a few dollars.

We will stand up & fight for freedom.

We are ZEITCOIN!

legendary

Cryptopia LTC Market

Cryptopia Doge Market

SouthXchange LTC Market

Cool

FYI:

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I agree that public shaming is a bit hasty. Personally, this is the first time in a while I have been in the forum and it's been even longer since the last time I opened my wallet to sync. Life happens, and mine has been quite busy these past 6 months or so. Perhaps a more reasonable approach would be to post a reminder every so often to include the address the bounty should be sent to.
I think there are as many good arguments for and against. I agree that we shouldn't be too pushy with that one and name people publicly. This may end up being counter-productive, as we want to have as many active knights as possible. Speaking of which, we need the pot to grow to be able to bring more community action.  Huh Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
legendary
Let us not get into publicly humiliating those knights that have not yet contributed. Those knights that have not yet contributed may have valid reasons for their delay. Perhaps they're simply detained in other realms and haven't yet heard the call or perhaps they've suffered personal misfortune and could benefit from our support rather than our scorn.

Personally agree with Solarion, as many Knights have most likely not even seen the post.
I would suggest just quoting the original post and sending it to them in a PM, which will show up in their email attached to their BTCtalk account.
They may see that sooner.  Smiley

Cool

FYI:
Added a Link to your Post on the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree that public shaming is a bit hasty. Personally, this is the first time in a while I have been in the forum and it's been even longer since the last time I opened my wallet to sync. Life happens, and mine has been quite busy these past 6 months or so. Perhaps a more reasonable approach would be to post a reminder every so often to include the address the bounty should be sent to.
Jump to: