Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 148. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
As a "jebus phreak" I can personally attest to you that my beliefs, whether you think of them as a fairytale or not, doesn't matter one bit in the grand scheme of things. I spend a lot of time wondering about the universe and how it came to be. And I can tell you one thing, as far as I'm concerned, believing that the universe blew up out of a tiny ball of matter that just happened to be floating around in a vast nothingness and 14 billion years later here we are, is every bit as far-fetched as believing in a creator. To me, I much prefer the thought of ascending to another plane of existence after death as opposed to just ceasing to exist.
But Lion, old friend, I respect your right to make fun of my beliefs and even mock them all you want. But only because I can make fun of your accent and the fact that you eat bangers and mash! God save the Queen!
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Yeah, I got a LONG lecture about this from a new-age pagan friend in Florida about this meme -

- but the point is simply to give the jebus-phreaks a bit of a face-slap over their belief in fairytales.

Personally, I'm a happy agnostic...

I know that I don't have a fucking clue about 'what's really going on in the universe', and I don't think anybody else has either - not Dawkins, not the Pope, not even our beloved Daily Llama Wink

... and think that somehow, that's how it's supposed to be.

A lot of "pagan" and cultural ideas were "Christianized" in order to make it easier to convey a concept and convince people that your religious community has "more to offer" than their current one (which, more often than not, was usually not much).

When you adopt the philosophy that ideas and concepts are more important than a particular symbol, this is what you end up with.

But you are right, there are a lot of people that prefer to take the words of others at face value, without spending hours upon hours of research, so they can focus on other things.
Activity: 364
Yeah, I got a LONG lecture about this from a new-age pagan friend in Florida about this meme -

- but the point is simply to give the jebus-phreaks a bit of a face-slap over their belief in fairytales.

I know that I don't have a fucking clue about 'what's really going on in the universe', and I don't think anybody else has either - not Dawkins, not the Pope, not even our beloved Daily Llama Wink

Interesting thoughts, not sure I completely agree with them but I do think I got your original point even with the guff, eggs, bunny's and rising sap, a celebration of seasonal change co-opted for the Jesus rap like so many other things.

Thanks.

DAY AFTER DAY

WITH TALK OF PEACE AND THE JESUS RAP
A LOVING KISS AND A FATHERS STRAP
THEY STRAP ME DOWN AND HOLD ME BACK
TIE ME UP AND GIVE ME SLACK
WAVE THE FLAG AND LEAD ME ON
POINT THE WAY AND CALL ME SON
AND THEN THEY STAB ME IN THE BACK

SO WHEN WILL WE BE HAPPY
WHEN WILL WE BE FREE
WHEN WE NEVER SEEM TO REACH
THE PLACE WE'D LIKE TO BE

WITH TALK OF GREED THE MONEY game
In a fathers voice they call my name
To play the cow who makes the cash
That they then use to build a stash
To prove a point they put you down
To change the blame and twist you round
AND THEN THEY STAB us IN THE BACK

SO WHEN WILL WE BE HAPPY
WHEN WILL WE BE FREE
WHEN WE NEVER SEEM TO REACH
THE PLACE WE'D LIKE TO BE
WE NEVER SEEM TO STAND
AND WE NEVER SEEM TO FALL
IN A MEDIOCRE MEDIUM WE CRAWL

DAY AFTER DAY
THEY TAKE MY DREAMS AWAY
SEND ME OFF TO PLAY IN THE DARK
DAY AFTER DAY
THEY TAKE MY DREAMS AWAY
and then they stab me in the back

The MasterBakers 2015.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Happy Ishtar, Knights & Men-at-Arms

... and if you can't have lots of sex, remember the 'Williamson Rule':-

If you want sex, you'll settle for chocolate - but if you want chocolate, nothing else will do!

Me, I've got one cheap supermarket egg (containing chokky caramels). Will it survive 'til Sunday?

Easter Is Not Named After Ishtar.

http://bellejar.ca/2013/03/28/easter-is-not-named-after-ishtar-and-other-truths-i-have-to-tell-you/

I am yet to be convinced by the Anthropic Principle or Richard Dawkins but eggs, bunny rabbits and the rising sap make complete sense to me, as human beings are highly influenced by their environment.
congrats rocinante. i think thats the ships name in the expanse as well.

"wheeling through the galaxies ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJzV0_SaV-k

it's good to get starry eyed sometimes   Smiley

YeaMon Wink

Have you ever tried editing X-1 into the middle of Hemispheres?

Worth it, believe me Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

"wheeling through the galaxies ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJzV0_SaV-k

it's good to get starry eyed sometimes   Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

If you want sex, you'll settle for chocolate - but if you want chocolate, nothing else will do!

Me, I've got one cheap supermarket egg (containing chokky caramels). Will it survive 'til Sunday?

That's interesting and makes a lot of sense especially since very little in Christianity is actually unique, it also explains why Easter coincides with the rising of the sap.

Thanks.

wow, thank you ppl  Cool  Cheesy

and hi!   Smiley

so about a year and a half or so ago i decided i might try for this, but had only been able to mine ~a hundred thou, and my entire crypto budget derives from what i can mine + daytrading profits, so i didn't really ever expect i'd see this day!
 but one happy day i sat down at pc to find buy orders on Comkort snagged 88 mil overnight, woot!, so between them,  cryptsy, and minting @20% i soon found my hundrd mil and was ready to sign up last fall...
 really loving the cryptodigital experience, i think we'll see some really amazing things happen in the coming times

That's cool congratulations, as Pablo Picasso once said, “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” Smiley

wow, thank you ppl  Cool  Cheesy

and hi!   Smiley

so about a year and a half or so ago i decided i might try for this, but had only been able to mine ~a hundred thou, and my entire crypto budget derives from what i can mine + daytrading profits, so i didn't really ever expect i'd see this day!
 but one happy day i sat down at pc to find buy orders on Comkort snagged 88 mil overnight, woot!, so between them,  cryptsy, and minting @20% i soon found my hundrd mil and was ready to sign up last fall...
 really loving the cryptodigital experience, i think we'll see some really amazing things happen in the coming times

https://i.imgur.com/UI3Mwri.jpg
Activity: 319
Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

r0cinante has Passed the Test of ZeitKnight!

On Behalf of the ZeitKnights, We Welcome you Sir r0cinante .

Sir Ray,

Sir r0cinante arrives at 15.

I'm saluting you brother r0cinante!

Another 100M Zeit taken out of the market Cheesy

Activity: 27
Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sir Ray,

I'm saluting you brother r0cinante!
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sir Ray,

Yeii welcome.

And looks like the ZeitTrain is filling up Smiley

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sir Ray,

Welcome to the Brotherhood, r0cinante Grin

- Just curiosity, but is your name from the ship in 'Cygnus X-1' by Rush, or from Don Quixote?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hey Kiklo, can you upload a recent snapshot of the block chain?

For some reason I'm getting this error and my wallet won't load up.

http://imgur.com/HlWBaq0

Sure, I will update this post when its ready for download.

Cool

Filename:      ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2016-3-25.rar
SHA-256:       FF44D96A878493E0B84AD7C9A30B478FCDE441773DAF3DDFC76D940036373D7D
Download :    https://mega.nz/#!3dQjhLKR!TxKY-rkWehVYrLJyZUX1JUu_lVm9f9BUiGvE2LN8S4M

Kiklo's Bootstrap.dat & Blockchain Snapshot for Proof of Stake Coins

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sir Ray,

Just found your Post in the Official Forums,

I sent you 2500 ZEITcoins to each of your ZEIT Addresses,

Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2000 ZEITcoins to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2500 that was sent to you.
(Only send from the block of 2500 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the ZEIT Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

FYI:
If you have never used coin control before, read this first:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134

PM me if you have any questions.

it is done  

thanks kiklo   Cheesy

Date: 3/25/2016 06:55
To:  MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63
Debit: -2000.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.10 ZEIT
Net amount: -2000.10 ZEIT
Transaction ID: 369df5bb66daeeaca027c50d21604f622d84aae3fc4a953999da07e5e7a8fa94

Date: 3/25/2016 06:53
To:  MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63
Debit: -2000.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.10 ZEIT
Net amount: -2000.10 ZEIT
Transaction ID: d5e3ab049d0a4c8d3aa46af353994d1ada4a1711507c110736fe9525842820db
Activity: 37
i hope this coin listing on trex or cex
Jump to: