Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 150. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Zeitcoin (ZEIT)    $ 0.000005

what is ways for that Zeitcoin better Grow better than before.. Smiley

Free Ways everyone can help.

Just talking about it with Friends and what you see as ZEIT potential in being used to trade for goods & service, plus it's ability to be used like a virtual crop,
basically someone buys some ZEIT and they can let it grow or sell the Harvest and exchange for other things.

Place a link to the ZEIT Forum or just place the Word ZEIT somewhere in your profile

If you have a web site or facebook add some links to the ZEIT Links.
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/Zeitcoin
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Zeitcoin
ZEIT Support Forum :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeit-community-knights-ultra-low-inflation-micro-payments-487814

Anyone else have any suggestions feel free to post.

Cool

FYI:
I have looked into Paid Advertising, but I also examined the results of the coins that have done paid advertising, at this junction of the game , the general public is still too Naive in the ways of Crypto Currency for this to be effective.

One thing I would like to see started , but is totally dependent on the public, is the Beginning of the ZEIT Barter Parties.
Basically , and I understand, this may be too soon for this,
Is people submit that they would like to Host a ZEIT Barter Party.
At a ZEIT Barter Party , Requirements are this
1. Free Wifi must be offered , power outlet for people to keep their laptop running , if it lasts more than an hour.
2. Coffee , Tea or other Beverages should be served , and ZEIT accepted as payment for said Beverage.
3. Whoever is hosting the Barter Party can charge a Small Entry Fee into the Party payable in ZEIT
4. People at the Party brought Laptops with a ZEIT wallet so they can trade with other people there, kind of like a swapshop.
Examples: Trade ZEIT for used books, fresh eggs or vegetables, homemade crafts, or homemade beer for you micro brewers.

That way people can talk ZEIT and help spread adoption, and also help to form a strong local community.
Plus hopefully get something they really want for ZEIT .

If anyone is ready to start hosting a ZEIT Barter Party , we will post your location & time in the forum and make a special link on the OP.
Something like ZEIT Barter Party , Time & Locations

Any ideas to improve this concept please post.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Zeitcoin (ZEIT)    $ 0.000005

what is ways for that Zeitcoin better Grow better than before.. Smiley
Activity: 52
Bootstrap ~34 hours although depending on the PC can be longer.
It sounds like it is disk seek bound.

Snapshot is the fastest way , only a few hours.   Wink
I should have asked earlier. In three hours my bootstrap is probably finished.
legendary
Wow, this bootstrap import is slow. I think it takes at least 3 days. Just for getting an experience of a POS system.

But this girl is pretty.

Bootstrap ~34 hours although depending on the PC can be longer.

Snapshot is the fastest way , only a few hours.   Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Something else on basic income. The nay-sayers will like this one, because it's pretty anti.

I'm posting it to prove that a) although generally in favour, I'm still open-minded to the discussion & b) as a future-looking community & coin, it is something we should be aware of, and should develop a position on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/business/economy/a-future-without-jobs-two-views-of-the-changing-work-force.html

Silicon Valley has an answer: a universal basic income. But what does that have to do with today’s job market, with many Americans squeezed by globalization and technological change?

Two columnists for Business Day, Farhad Manjoo, who writes State of the Art on Thursdays, and Eduardo Porter, author of Economic Scene on Wednesdays, have just taken on these issues in different ways. So we brought them together for a conversation to help sharpen the debate about America’s economic future.
i hope Zeitcoin fast Grow...

It will because Zeitcoin and the community behind it is the future. And I think more and more people will buy into it as time goes on.

i have zeitcoin more than 7-8 months...
i want ask this question from you...
you know what community behind zeitcoin in future?

I Hope Zeitcoin Will Be 1 USD in future...

1 Zeitcoin=1 USD
keep going

The Zeit Knights, a group of investors holding over 100m Zeitcoin (and which can never have a membership greater than 300-400). Membership opens once a year for a month, and it's open right now till the end of the month.

You should join. Just put up a buy bid for 100m on cryptopia. Or buy everything up to 200 satoshi.  Wink

Thanx Friend
yes i know about zeit knights that they have more than 100Milyoon Zeitcoin...
i have more than 6 milyoon zeitcoin...
i hope zeitcoin Fast Grow...
All Friends Keep Going
Activity: 52
Wow, this bootstrap import is slow. I think it takes at least 3 days. Just for getting an experience of a POS system.

But this girl is pretty.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

It will because Zeitcoin and the community behind it is the future. And I think more and more people will buy into it as time goes on.

1 Zeitcoin=1 USD
keep going

The Zeit Knights, a group of investors holding over 100m Zeitcoin (and which can never have a membership greater than 300-400). Membership opens once a year for a month, and it's open right now till the end of the month.

You should join. Just put up a buy bid for 100m on cryptopia. Or buy everything up to 200 satoshi.  Wink

1 Zeitcoin=1 USD
keep going

legendary
On the Craptsy Front, it is like a bad episode of a crazy soap opera.

Some goober called Cryptcracker claims he can recover the coins.  Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14182321

Cool
I never leave coins in an exchange. I guess I am paranoid like that. As soon as I buy, I withdraw.

I only leave coins I consider to be pure profit. I made some good profits from Cryptsy and withdrew my original deposit. If I'm not getting a good enough turnover with profits, I usually take some off the table as well. That's how I ended up with more than 22m Zeit stuck in cryptsy, and still made out like a bandit.

It's just a shame that the Zeitcoin wallet still hasn't been released for withdrawal. =/

Why would we give everyone free money?

A new study from The Bank of America Merrill Lynch, reports that within just 20 years up to 35% of UK jobs and 47% of those in the US are at risk of being replaced by machines. This is incompatible with our current relationship to work. It would lead to mass unemployment and destitution. As Callum Chace, author of Surviving AI and Pandora’s Brain says:

There will be people who own the Artificial Intelligence, and therefore own everything else, which means homo sapiens will be split into a handful of ‘gods’, and then the rest of us.

But if we had an unconditional income for citizens, robots will advance as emancipators rather than leaving workers destitute. They could liberate us from menial jobs, rather than strip workers of their means to survive. UBI is a forward thinking policy that would enable us to fulfill our technological potential.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/03/10/tories-just-received-sharp-lesson-economics-canada/
legendary
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME CHANGE TONIGHT,

Springing forward 1 hour in the US

Remember any PC that the time is not accurate within 1 minute of actual time will not stake.
  Smiley

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I never leave coins in an exchange. I guess I am paranoid like that. As soon as I buy, I withdraw.
legendary
In the Changing of the FEE News @ Poloniex Exchange
Starts March 20th, 2016
https://poloniex.com/fees/

Every 24 hours, we will calculate the last 30 days of trading volume on your account and dynamically adjust your fees according to the following schedule:
Maker    Taker    Trade Volume (trailing 30 day avg)
0.15%    0.25%    < 600 BTC
0.14%    0.24%    = 600 BTC
0.12%    0.22%    = 1,200 BTC
0.10%    0.20%    = 2,400 BTC
0.08%    0.16%    = 6,000 BTC
0.05%    0.14%    = 12,000 BTC
0.02%    0.12%    = 18,000 BTC
0.00%    0.10%    = 24,000 BTC

OK, which one of you guys is spending 24,000 btc a month?   Wink

Back to Sanity, I don't know why but it seems like everytime these exchanges get into trouble behind the scenes, they start changing their fee structure.
Could just be a coincidence , but a friendly reminder on Poloniex .

Never Leave more coins sitting on an exchange than what you are willing to Lose!!!

Cryptsy changed their Fee structure to favor traders and in less than 6 months they were done , and now Poloniex is doing something similar.   Tongue
Starting the 6 month timer.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160920T0001&p0=412&msg=Poloniex+Exchange+Still+Open+or+Forever+Closed!!!&font=cursive

Cool

FYI:
If Poloniex does follow the path of craptsy, that only leaves Delistrex in the US, and they already delisted so many coins, no one really cares about them anymore.
- Are you aware, for example, that in the UK something in the order of 70% of the 'social security' budget is used in the administration of the funds, NOT in direct benefits to the people who need it?

Please do you have any links to further information on the above.

D'ya think the civil service make it easy - or even possible - to see how much they're ripping us off?

So, no. There are no nice, easy links to this kind of thing.

I can't remember where I saw that figure, all I know is that my 'gut instinct' tells me that it came from a source I had no reason to doubt.

Yes you are right, getting real figures is difficult, that's why I am asking but thanks anyway, I don't doubt your figures, it makes sense that there is a significant cost to administration and lets be fair any training provided to the unemployed is almost always done by outside agencies at a cost, rarely of any real use to them, just piecemeal, tokenism for PR purposes, just another distraction from the real scroungers.

Thanks again.

I've been both on the inside, and the outside, of such 'training courses' - and they are NEVER for the benefit of the 'client'.
Activity: 364
- Are you aware, for example, that in the UK something in the order of 70% of the 'social security' budget is used in the administration of the funds, NOT in direct benefits to the people who need it?

D'ya think the civil service make it easy - or even possible - to see how much they're ripping us off?

I can't remember where I saw that figure, all I know is that my 'gut instinct' tells me that it came from a source I had no reason to doubt.

Yes you are right, getting real figures is difficult, that's why I am asking but thanks anyway, I don't doubt your figures, it makes sense that there is a significant cost to administration and lets be fair any training provided to the unemployed is almost always done by outside agencies at a cost, rarely of any real use to them, just piecemeal, tokenism for PR purposes, just another distraction from the real scroungers.

Thanks again.

I had a reply to my twat about coin icons, dude says Zeitcoin will be included in the next release of the icon pack Grin
Jump to: