Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 153. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
In the ZEIT Market News

Buy orders up to 5 sat on alcurex.org at the moment.

Cool

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello
i'm trying to signup @ forum.zeit-coin.net, but the server isn't sending the signup eMail. (i have checked my spam folder). i get an error message to contact an admin, but i can't locate a 'contact' button on the landing page, and when i click a link to an admin, i'm asked to login ...
thanks for your help  Smiley
legendary
Proof of ZEITKnight!

Rules for posting ,
Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of ZEIT is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your ZEIT address in the search box and hit enter.
Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance in a POST , time stamped after 12:01AM on March 1st 2016 on the ZEIT Forum.
Example Post:

Name:                 Kiklo
Address               MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63      
Balance               109,697,169.412637 ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2500 ZEITcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the ZEITcoins,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2000 ZEITcoins to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2500 that was sent to you.
(Only send from the block of 2500 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the ZEIT Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

FYI:
If you have never used coin control before, read this first:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134
legendary

Become a legendary zeight (ZEITKnight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of ZEIT a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZEITKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making ZEITcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Charities to Sponsor once the price of ZEITcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

ZEITSlogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

The ZEITKnights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZEITKnights will hold 100 million zeitcoins to use 10% of their interest for charity in the future.
Our Maximum Number of ZEITKnights will be 300 ,currently there are 14 ZEITKnights that group will make history as supporters of this coin.
Only 286 seats at the Round Table are left.

legendary
Is there any irc channel or chat for zeitcoin?

There is one listed on the OP
IRC
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin

Most of the time we just use this forum, and the ZEIT Knights mainly use the War Room on the Official Site.
I don't believe anyone monitors the IRC , on special occasions we have done some Meet & Greets using Team Speak, but due to everyone different schedules , different languages , and time zones, the forums have been the best way for us to communicate.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Only for ZEIT KNIGHT   Smiley

You are chance, 100M Zeit and you be welkome in WarRoom.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I Hope Zeitcoin Grow up always 1000% as like as 2 days ago...
We Are going To 1 ZeitCoin=1 USD I Hope...We Must Hopefull... Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
http://movie-sounds.org/parody-movie-sound-clips/sound-clips-from-the-dictator-2012/now-show-me-my-nuclear-weapons

3 days left ... I see our kind whale has placed a nice amount on sale at 125 litoshi. Was almost tempted, but then I remembered someone else is trying to become a Knight  Grin

-- on the subject of staking: It really is best practice to re-block small amounts = sub 10k into larger blocks. I've some blocks 1-10k with 200k confirms sitting for two months. Every week I'd reblock 250 entries into one and send to myself sorted from the smallest number of confirms. If one leaves their wallet just staking, the blocks dwindle to small amounts with 1000s of entries, which take longer to stake.
legendary
Message for ZEITKnights

All Knights , Beginning March 1st, will begin to re-verify Proof of Knight for the current Knights, Mainly will just check your ZEIT Address Balance for a minimum of 100 million from when you 1st became a Knight and just post confirmed beside your Knight Status.
If you have changed addresses , we will need to reconfirm your PoK, you can just PM me your new address.
Any Knight that has less than the 100 million requirement on April 1st, will be listed as a Fallen Knight on the OP and lose voting rights at the round table until next Proof of Knight. When our Numbers get near 300, any Fallen Knight that has not returned to active status may lose their seat permanently, as their will be no open seats at the round table to return too.

Cool
legendary
Updates from ZEIT Knight's War room

Lion has put forward that :
It might be a good idea to re-confirm PoK (proof of knighthood) every year.

Sound like a good idea to me as we only need to check the original ZEIT address registered on the blockchain to confirm as ownership has already been proven.

Steve points out that the following needs to be clarified:
A ZEIT Knight shall maintain the required 100,000,000 balance, for life.
While giving 10% of staking to be used for Charity, the other 90% is the Knight's personal prerogative.
Also any additional amounts of ZEIT owned by a Knight over the 100 million requirement is their own personal business.

Example: This Year Tithe @ 15% rate
Knight  : 100,000,000 ZEIT *15% = 15,000,000
Staked 15,000,000 * 10%=   1,500,000

So the tithe is only 1.5 million ZEIT , while the other 13,500,000 ZEIT is a personal discretion to be used however that Knight Deems fit.

ie:
Knight1 has 150 million ZEIT, at 15% the tithe for Knight1 is 1.5 million ZEIT.
Knight2 has 400 million ZEIT, at 15% the tithe for Knight2 is also 1.5 million ZEIT.

Amounts over the 100 million are all completely at the Knights own personal discretion and never to be calculated for tithing.

Next year when we move to the 5%,
100,000,000 ZEIT *5% = 5,000,000
5,000,000 * 10%=   500,000
So starting next year and in all Future Years the Tithe will be 500,000 ZEIT per year per Knight.

Any Knight that does not pass the verification, has until the end of that Month (March) to bring their balance back up to the required 100 Million ZEIT.
Any Knight that fails to do so will be listed as a fallen knight and lose their voting rights at the Round Table for that year until the Next PoK (proof of knighthood).
(This part is still under discussion and may be changed)

Cool
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
7 days to become a Knight.

Just posted 28M Zeitcoin at the dirt cheap price of 2 Satoshi at Cryptopia, so now is your chance to break that 100m Zeit threashold if you are pretty close! Cheesy

I already have over 372m zeitcoin, so this is chump change. Smiley

90% of the volume on zeit is at 1 sat these days. saying 2 sat is dirt cheap its really about 2x the current price
legendary
The time is correct. When I have the wallet running I have 11 - 12 active connections.

PM me a download link to your debug.log file under c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin and I will take a look.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
The time is correct. When I have the wallet running I have 11 - 12 active connections.
legendary
Opened my wallet up to sync/stake yesterday and I have been stuck on block 2192728 since then. My wallet is locked for minting and has been since I opened it, but there are 45063 Zeit by the "stake" section. I have closed and reopened twice already and nothing has changed. Any suggestions?

Make sure the Time on your PC is correct, if it is outside a few minutes of the correct time, you might see that issue.
After checking the time and restarting the wallet, how many active network connections do you have?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Opened my wallet up to sync/stake yesterday and I have been stuck on block 2192728 since then. My wallet is locked for minting and has been since I opened it, but there are 45063 Zeit by the "stake" section. I have closed and reopened twice already and nothing has changed. Any suggestions?
Activity: 319
In the NIRP News.

Safe Manufacturers seeing a Windfall in Japan , as Safes Sell Out In Japan!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-22/safes-sell-out-japan-1000-franc-note-demand-soars-nirp-triggers-cash-hoarding

Cool

FYI:
The 1st guy that makes a mattress safe will be a billionaire.  Cheesy

That mattress safe should be made up of a very flexible, light weight, diamond hard material like kevlar that cannot be easily penetrated. Weight is definitely a big issue here, so lead or other extremely heavy materials are not an option here.
Activity: 319
7 days to become a Knight.

Just posted 28M Zeitcoin at the dirt cheap price of 2 Satoshi at Cryptopia, so now is your chance to break that 100m Zeit threashold if you are pretty close! Cheesy

I already have over 372m zeitcoin, so this is chump change. Smiley

legendary
In the NIRP News.

Safe Manufacturers seeing a Windfall in Japan , as Safes Sell Out In Japan!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-22/safes-sell-out-japan-1000-franc-note-demand-soars-nirp-triggers-cash-hoarding

Cool

FYI:
The 1st guy that makes a mattress safe will be a billionaire.  Cheesy

Jump to: