Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 152. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Is Ray around? Need to ask him something, PM sent.

Hehe GMC delisting from c-cex and multi BTC volumes on Polo and Trex. No one likes c-cex.
legendary
Activity: 1092
In the C-CEX Exchange Delisting News

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 19.03.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

1337 [1337], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AmsterdamCoin [AMS], AntiBitcoin [ANTI], Argon2Coin [AR2], AmeroX [AX], BitBay [BAY], BitCent [BCENT], BitcoinTX [BTX], Bitquark [BTQ], Burst [BURST], BowsCoin [BSC], GlobalBoost-Y [BSTY], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], CandleCoin [CD], Cloud Mining Asset [CELL], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CleverCoin [CLV], ChipCoin [CHIP], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cypher [CYP], Deutsche Emark [DEM], DraftCoin [DFT], DigitalCredits [DGCS], Fantom [FNX], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], GlobalCurrencyReserve [GCR], GameCredits [GMC], GongYiCoin [GYC], IslaCoin [ISL], Kcoin [KC], IncaKoin [NKA], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MapCoin [MAPC], MobileCash [MBL], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NewCoin [NEWC], NinjaCoin [NINJA], DNotes [NOTE], Quedos [QDOS], RainbowGoldCoin [RAIN], SaveAndGain [SANDG], ResumeoShares [RMS], SecretCoin [SCRT], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], StepsCoin [STEPS], UCoin , WorldPay [WOP], BitZeny [ZNY].

Cool
legendary
ZEIT Blockchain Snapshot & BootStrap Updated.

How to Install the ZEIT BlockChain SnapShot for a New or Active Wallets.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Direct Link to ZEIT BlockChain SnapShot
Filename:      ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2016-3-03.rar
SHA-256:       3168903911DE5BD203519A127DFC6AB2466B05EF36FC35A9332B8C9CBCC13FDA
Download :https://mega.nz/#!XAZkVJ7S!5odSnBvLXz7Cm9GXHkZtrx7EQ2G5ni71eBIzE1DSYi0

How to Install a BootStrap.dat :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024456

Direct Link to ZEIT Bootstrap.dat :
https://mega.nz/#!CcoC0A5K!WY7LJ6YA3igk6Z3Bb2EUMOxGd9wF_2hXsahxCZDaNIg

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I gave up on -datdir, for now at least. All my coins are happily synch'd on my C: drive & I still have 60GB headspace.

I'd like to get them all running on F: eventually, but I've no more time to bugger about with it right now, as 6/9 are mined-to wallets (Blake-256) & 2 are PoS I just wanted them running again.

@Kiklo -  I don't think there are any probs with the drives themselves but I will check that link you gave & see what that says.
legendary
Seems AlcurEX Zeit deposits not working. Sent some few days ago, not arrived yet. Checked chain then, was unredeemed.

Might need to look into this later.

Get the Transaction ID , and verify it on the Block explorer.
Then contact AlcurEx support with the transaction id so they can check into it.

Cool

Hehe did check explorer and saw unredeemed Smiley

WORKING NOW .. btw
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Seems AlcurEX Zeit deposits not working. Sent some few days ago, not arrived yet. Checked chain then, was unredeemed.

sent a few there over the weekend, and no problems
legendary

Get the Transaction ID , and verify it on the Block explorer.
Then contact AlcurEx support with the transaction id so they can check into it.

Cool
legendary

legendary
hello
i'm trying to signup @ forum.zeit-coin.net, but the server isn't sending the signup eMail. (i have checked my spam folder). i get an error message to contact an admin, but i can't locate a 'contact' button on the landing page, and when i click a link to an admin, i'm asked to login ...
thanks for your help  Smiley

Anyone? still looking for assistance from a forum admin plz

Your Post was forward to Rent_A_Ray , but he has been offline for a few days.
I am sure he will answer your question when he returns.

In the meantime, if you have a ZEIT question, feel free to post it here.

Cool

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello
i'm trying to signup @ forum.zeit-coin.net, but the server isn't sending the signup eMail. (i have checked my spam folder). i get an error message to contact an admin, but i can't locate a 'contact' button on the landing page, and when i click a link to an admin, i'm asked to login ...
thanks for your help  Smiley

Anyone? still looking for assistance from a forum admin plz
legendary
Driver update could have been coincidence , and the hard drive may be going bad.
I normally use https://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-software.htm to try and recover data
or http://www.shadowexplorer.com/ if the shadow copies were untouched.
and http://www.hdtune.com/ to test hard drives ( If they have really low benchmark performance , I replace them, it is a sign the drive is going to die.)

Scheduled Backups are a requirement in crypto land, thank goodness you made backups.  Smiley

Cool
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
For Pandacoin -datadir= specifies a data directory and -wallet= can specify the wallet.dat filename within the data directory.   You can try just -? to see the help screen for command line arguments perhaps first for the particular coin.

Another option may be used perhaps, If you have no space in your C: drive, you can change the database folder path typing path in your Coin.conf file.
Example microCoin.conf file in user roaming\microCoin\ folder and database placed in D:\microCoin\ folder:

datadir=D:\microCoin\

you still need to have the .conf file on your C: data folder, but that is all so little space is used.

Hope this helps some, sorry to hear of your PC headaches, they are far from fun, much worse if you don't have backups.
 if you put -datadir in the startup comandline  sometimes (depending on the currancy) it will work. i've not tried it w/zeit. Core wallets have the function built-in w/-choosedatadir

sorry about your trouble - were you hacked? sometimes sudden shutdowns can kill/corrupt HDDs ...

Yes, it worked fine with Zeit previously, thanks, that's the command I was after. I remember it took a bit of twiddling to get it working but it ran fine for over 18 months once I did.

No, I wasn't hacked (I don't think) the driver update (game joystick) caused a 'freeze', the probs started when I tried to re-boot, after a couple of days trying to 'solve/repair' the issue I decided a clean re-install was the only sane option Wink

E2A - Close, no cigar ;(

If I put

F:\000_DogeCoin\BlakeCoin\MergeWallets\BLAKE\blakecoin-qt.exe -datadir "F:\0000_Wallets\Blakecoin" in the 'Target:' box of the start menu shortcut, it tells me

Error: Specified data directory "" does not exist.

- but it does! (I'm starting with Blake coz it's the least 'valuable' wallet I have! - Bytecent & Zeit will be last)

Anybody?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
  if you put -datadir in the startup comandline  sometimes (depending on the currency) it will work. i've not tried it w/zeit. Core wallets have the function built-in w/-choosedatadir

sorry about your trouble - were you hacked? sometimes sudden shutdowns can kill/corrupt HDDs ...
So here's what went down:-

3 weeks ago, whilst attempting some driver updates, my PC suffered what I can only describe as a 'severe stroke' Sad

- Win7 would neither start, repair nor restore.

Removing the disks to sandbox on PC2, I discovered that my 1TB 'D' drive (where all the progs & blockchains were) had been totally over-written with 131,062kb files with long strings between curly brackets, and my 2TB 'F' drive had been reduced to a 'raw' state. I did manage to recover about 500 movies from 'F', but nothing from 'D', before doing a multi-pass secure wipe of all the disks, just to be sure, and made a copy of 'C' before doing a clean install of Windoze.

I've finished 'rebuilding' now, took a while to get access to everything as I do use 'good password security'.

I AM SO GLAD I KEEP AN OFFLINE BACKUP OF MY WALLET.DAT FILES!

But still, as Zeit is the only one that posts regular blockchain snapshots, the others will take much longer to sync.

I have a question for our 'expert' though Wink

What is the command to write in the properties window for a wallet.exe to have it build the blockchain in a location other than C/users...etc?

(search didn't help)

Not the best way to celebrate a birthday but hey - we're still alive & kicking Cheesy
legendary
Now That ANIMATION is Just COOL!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Happy BIRTHDAY ZeitCoin ...

legendary
Proof of ZEITKnight!

Rules for posting ,
Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of ZEIT is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your ZEIT address in the search box and hit enter.
Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance in a POST , time stamped after 12:01AM on March 1st 2016 on the ZEIT Forum.
Example Post:

Name:                 Kiklo
Address               MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63      
Balance               109,697,169.412637 ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2500 ZEITcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the ZEITcoins,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2000 ZEITcoins to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2500 that was sent to you.
(Only send from the block of 2500 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the ZEIT Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

FYI:
If you have never used coin control before, read this first:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134

legendary
In the ZEIT Market News

Buy orders up to 5 sat on alcurex.org at the moment.

Cool

3 went earlier on https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/ZEIT/BTC

Just an hour until 1st March ..

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/cat-high-five.gif
Jump to: