Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 161. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
because someone decided for fun to throw in 55LTC and clear completely the sell part of the order book on Cryptopia. It looks fun on coinmarketcap to be on the second place for a moment, but the reality is, we have less than $1 volume per 24h on the remaining exchanges. We also had just two days in the whole 2016 when the total 24h volume on all exchanges combined exceeded 1BTC.

Trading Volume is important , but it is not the entire equation.
IMO, Growth is the main factor, which we are really the only coin showing true growth.
And on rare moments like recently , we see how strong ZEIT is becoming , at less than 3 years old , ZEIT touched the 1 Trillion Mark,
yes it was only for an hour or two, but ZEIT accomplished it. Very Few coins can claim that.  Smiley

Just like in the past , where ZEIT only briefly touched $100,000 Marketcap, now that is our low point, in time that 1 Trillion Mark will be our low mark.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
I am pleased to announce that Zeitcoin is included in the second "Alt-ernative" Crypto Book written by Christopher P. Thompson.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13644743

A total of six pages will be devoted to Zeitcoin.  Please private message me with any questions or reply to this thread comment.

WOW !!!

Thanks,

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
I am pleased to announce that Zeitcoin is included in the second "Alt-ernative" Crypto Book written by Christopher P. Thompson.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13644743

A total of six pages will be devoted to Zeitcoin.  Please private message me with any questions or reply to this thread comment.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Just for Reference when we hit $ 1,067,604,802 Marketcap,
ZEIT's price was US$ .03 per ZEIT Cheesy

Cool
who did that huge move?  Wink

ZEIT would be in 2nd Place directly under BTC
it will be great!
because someone decided for fun to throw in 55LTC and clear completely the sell part of the order book on Cryptopia. It looks fun on coinmarketcap to be on the second place for a moment, but the reality is, we have less than $1 volume per 24h on the remaining exchanges. We also had just two days in the whole 2016 when the total 24h volume on all exchanges combined exceeded 1BTC.

I am not selling at this price, and with BTC pumped, not buying BTC either. Also expecting LTC pump, so collected up as much Zeit as I could off Cryptsy before it went down. Then there is that matter of spreads and no Zeit for sale cheap  Grin

Then Craptsy has been dead for 3 months too.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Cool
who did that huge move?  Wink

it will be great!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Cool
who did that huge move?  Wink

it will be great!
legendary

Cool

Litecoin is about to moon, everything is about to moon.

The movements on http://coinmarketcap.com/ are something I have not seen since early 2014.
legendary

Cool
legendary
ZEIT is not showing up on CoinMarketCap at the moment.

The ZAMPIRES were hungry and ate up almost the Entire Cryptopia LTC Market.

Which put our MarketCap at $ 1,067,604,802 , so we Broke CoinMarketCap Volume Reporting.   Cheesy   Cheesy
Must have been the 374728% INCREASE.
Chainz is reporting normally.

ZEIT would be in 2nd Place directly under BTC.   Cheesy

ScreenShots

Cool

FYI:
ZEIT is now back up on Coinmarketcap.                                          

legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I've found that the Raspian OS I loaded on my Raspberry Pi is easy to use. Raspian is a Debian based OS.

Get ROKOS from OKCash dev. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rokos-flavors-crypto-full-node-os-iot-devices-feedbackdiscussion-1084908

How good I am about Cratpsy eh? I guess no BTC for anyone, but alts are go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cw2nFjmzY

Thanks for the info, Vavarin. I looked over it briefly and will read through the entire thread probably this weekend. I have been up since 3:30 this morning and just got home from work a bit ago and need to get some of my school work done that is due by midnight tonight, so I am busy and have a headache. Still, it does look interesting. If I do get in on it, I will get another SD card to load it on first because I have Raspian loaded on one and RetroPie with lots of Atari, NES, SNES, and PlayStation games on the other. I do love my Pi!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I just checked ZEIT main page today and I believe it is time to remove the out-dated links to the exchanges that do not exist any more: comkort.
For Cryptsy, it may be kept for a while, in case they are back in business (although I hope they won't with the current team).

Also, Knights, very little activity on the official forum. We should do something with that, especially that the next period for knight applications is approaching.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
In The As The CRYPTSY Crumbles News ,

They may be doing the following ,

Restrict withdrawals on short balanced coins, allowing withdrawals on a first come, first serve basis upon availability. 

So would not wait to withdraw.
– Update 2016/01/19 10:08pm –

The following wallets have been opened for withdrawals:

42Coin
Acoin
Aegis
Aiden
AlienCoin
AlphaCoin
AmricanCoin
AppleBytes
Agentum
AsiaCoin
AsicCoin
Axron
BancorCoin
BatCoin
BattleCoin
BBQCoin
BetaCoin
BitBay
BitGem
Bitshares
Bitstake
BlackCoin
BoostCoin
BottleCaps
Bytecent
ByteCoin
CacheCoin
CAIx
CashCoin
CheckCoin
CinderCoin
CinniCoin
Clams
CoinMagi
ContinuumCoin
CosmoCoin
CounterParty
CrackCoin
CraftCoin
DamaCoin
DevCoin
Diamond
Doubloons
Ducknote
e-Gulden
ElephantCoin
Ether
Expanse
EZCoin

We will be opening more wallets over the next couple days.

Cool

This is great news! Fortunately most of my balance was in Zeitcoin, and not LTC (I only had like 3 LTC).

I suspect that LTC and BTC will be held until last. I think the best thing they can do is let people withdraw whatever % they still have. So if 50% of the bitcoins are gone, then people can only get 50% of their account balance at the time trading halted.

After that, try to sell Cryptsy to another (respected, USA) company that is willing to buy them out (provided they are well funded enough to deal with the liability of repaying its users). This should restore trust.
legendary
I've found that the Raspian OS I loaded on my Raspberry Pi is easy to use. Raspian is a Debian based OS.

Get ROKOS from OKCash dev. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rokos-flavors-crypto-full-node-os-iot-devices-feedbackdiscussion-1084908

How good I am about Cratpsy eh? I guess no BTC for anyone, but alts are go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cw2nFjmzY
legendary
In The As The CRYPTSY Crumbles News ,

They may be doing the following ,

Restrict withdrawals on short balanced coins, allowing withdrawals on a first come, first serve basis upon availability. 

So would not wait to withdraw.
– Update 2016/01/19 10:08pm –

The following wallets have been opened for withdrawals:

42Coin
Acoin
Aegis
Aiden
AlienCoin
AlphaCoin
AmricanCoin
AppleBytes
Agentum
AsiaCoin
AsicCoin
Axron
BancorCoin
BatCoin
BattleCoin
BBQCoin
BetaCoin
BitBay
BitGem
Bitshares
Bitstake
BlackCoin
BoostCoin
BottleCaps
Bytecent
ByteCoin
CacheCoin
CAIx
CashCoin
CheckCoin
CinderCoin
CinniCoin
Clams
CoinMagi
ContinuumCoin
CosmoCoin
CounterParty
CrackCoin
CraftCoin
DamaCoin
DevCoin
Diamond
Doubloons
Ducknote
e-Gulden
ElephantCoin
Ether
Expanse
EZCoin

We will be opening more wallets over the next couple days.

Cool
legendary
So I was looking at our reddit page and saw that there have been no new posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZEITCOIN/

We should think of ways we can make that come alive again. As one of the knights, I'm willing to contribute 10m zeitcoin if we have a viable plan, like as part of a giveaway or a contest or something to generate community buzz.

Also, can we appoint more mods? Who has access to the ZEITCOIN reddit account?

Before my time.

Cool
So I was looking at our reddit page and saw that there have been no new posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZEITCOIN/

We should think of ways we can make that come alive again. As one of the knights, I'm willing to contribute 10m zeitcoin if we have a viable plan, like as part of a giveaway or a contest or something to generate community buzz.

Also, can we appoint more mods? Who has access to the ZEITCOIN reddit account?
@Groggin

Perhaps a minor edit of your sig is in order, in light of recent events?

Don't forget the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
@Groggin

Perhaps a minor edit of your sig is in order, in light of recent events?
Jump to: