Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 252. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Name:       Atronite
Address   MmnvgYGGmSFDwRRU1PwwPfbZfaEctPL98B      
Balance   298,543,434.324307 ZEIT   

#17 on the rich list  Shocked

Now we just need to get to $1.00/Zeit and we're set  Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

Name:       Atronite
Address   MmnvgYGGmSFDwRRU1PwwPfbZfaEctPL98B      
Balance   298,543,434.324307 ZEIT   

#17 on the rich list  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I downloaded a new purse, but it is not synchronized. What to do? before there was even an old version 1.0 did not use them for almost a year.

www.zeit-coin.net/update
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
I downloaded a new purse, but it is not synchronized. What to do? before there was even an old version 1.0 did not use them for almost a year.
legendary
I have 250k coins that are now 21 days matured in wallet, still no staking. Is this normal?
yes, it is perfectly normal. What counts for staking is maturity age and number of coins. First of all, you have to have the minimum maturity age required (which is your case) to be able to compete with other blocks for a stake. Once you enter the competition, the bigger the number of coins the higher the chance of getting stake. This means that with 250k, you will have to wait a bit longer till you win and get your PoS coins.

Thank you for your explanation uki. But my wallet says no blocks ready for minting, I thought it would say minting by now, even if it wasn't time for a reward.

Maybe this helps:
Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 20;    // minimum age for coin age: 20d
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 40;    // stake age of full weight: 40d
legendary
All knights have access to the war room.
Ebolansk's account has been activated.

Sorry for the late reply.

Cheerz
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I have 250k coins that are now 21 days matured in wallet, still no staking. Is this normal?
yes, it is perfectly normal. What counts for staking is maturity age and number of coins. First of all, you have to have the minimum maturity age required (which is your case) to be able to compete with other blocks for a stake. Once you enter the competition, the bigger the number of coins the higher the chance of getting stake. This means that with 250k, you will have to wait a bit longer till you win and get your PoS coins.

Thank you for your explanation uki. But my wallet says no blocks ready for minting, I thought it would say minting by now, even if it wasn't time for a reward.
You may still unlock it for minting and try if yon can get a PoS reward. As I said, it may take a bit longer while, taking into account the amount in question.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

http://www.usepnd.com/

We have many free online games to try! Although Pandacoin is our primary Cryptocurrency Zeitcoin now is fully accepted and currently interchangeable at 1 for 1 with Pandacoin.
Currently rewards are only 5 PND per game played, 50 PND for high score (only some games support this) but there are other reward opportunities like for signing up, daily visits, commenting...
There are many games to try, and admittedly some you will find are too silly or too hard but some are just what you might just enjoy playing Wink

Some are only functional on your PC web browser while others work awesomely on your Android phone too,  a new one that is a blast on both for me is http://www.usepnd.com/?p=2173
Today is Friday, so today we will be having another weekly lottery drawing, we have both a Pandacoin and a separate Zeitcoin Lottery, be sure to get your free ticket on our lottery page. We also are a growing; although for now still just a nice little shop to browse or where you can spend some Zeit, PND or another cryptocurrency for something you want to buy. http://usepnd.com/?post_type=product

Good stuff. I play the lottery every week and have won a couple of times.
Activity: 379

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam

http://www.usepnd.com/

We have many free online games to try! Although Pandacoin is our primary Cryptocurrency Zeitcoin now is fully accepted and currently interchangeable at 1 for 1 with Pandacoin.
Currently rewards are only 5 PND per game played, 50 PND for high score (only some games support this) but there are other reward opportunities like for signing up, daily visits, commenting...
There are many games to try, and admittedly some you will find are too silly or too hard but some are just what you might just enjoy playing Wink

Some are only functional on your PC web browser while others work awesomely on your Android phone too,  a new one that is a blast on both for me is http://www.usepnd.com/?p=2173
Today is Friday, so today we will be having another weekly lottery drawing, we have both a Pandacoin and a separate Zeitcoin Lottery, be sure to get your free ticket on our lottery page. We also are a growing; although for now still just a nice little shop to browse or where you can spend some Zeit, PND or another cryptocurrency for something you want to buy. http://usepnd.com/?post_type=product
Activity: 379
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
So yesterday before I went to bed it was 99.60% synced
Woke up tjhis morning and it was at 99.35% ??!?

Restart asap, all staking coins will be orphans the longer you wait, just had the same recently.

No need for asap. POS orphans are harmless.

a) The person who creates a PoS block gets it propagated the fastest across the network first.  (Has more confirms, gets accepted as being the next block in the chain)

OR

b) Who ever has a better PoS hash (more difficult target) that created that block wins when they happen at exactly the same time.

So lots of people are minting PoS blocks at the same time. If you only have 8 connections to peers, and someone else has 35 connections to peers, chances are their PoS block will be accepted by more peercoin nodes than yours.
If you are minting, I think it is a good idea to increase your maxconnections=35 or some thing like that in your ppcoin.conf file. Also configure your router to allow inbound tcp 9901 to point to your ppcoin host so you can allow more than just the standard 8 peers...
So it will be normal to find a PoS block, and have it orphaned if you are not connected to enough peers.

I don't say they cause any harm, you just don't recieve them, which is bad enough right Wink

You receive them later - with more stake. There is no lost.

rEALLY, DIDN'T KNOW THAT Smiley, Sure doesn't look like it in my client Smiley
legendary

Restart asap, all staking coins will be orphans the longer you wait, just had the same recently.

a) The person who creates a PoS block gets it propagated the fastest across the network first.  (Has more confirms, gets accepted as being the next block in the chain)

OR

b) Who ever has a better PoS hash (more difficult target) that created that block wins when they happen at exactly the same time.

So lots of people are minting PoS blocks at the same time. If you only have 8 connections to peers, and someone else has 35 connections to peers, chances are their PoS block will be accepted by more peercoin nodes than yours.
If you are minting, I think it is a good idea to increase your maxconnections=35 or some thing like that in your ppcoin.conf file. Also configure your router to allow inbound tcp 9901 to point to your ppcoin host so you can allow more than just the standard 8 peers...
So it will be normal to find a PoS block, and have it orphaned if you are not connected to enough peers.

I don't say they cause any harm, you just don't recieve them, which is bad enough right Wink

You receive them later - with more stake. There is no lost.
legendary

OR

legendary

OR

legendary
Activity: 1092
Great , just post whenever you get synced, and then we can take care of your confirmations.

Will be offline for ~15 hours.

Cool
legendary

Percentage value doesn't say anything about a completion status - it recalculates with every new block.
All depends on quality and quantity of your connections, MemoryMaxOrphanvalue etc...

Wallet restart would help.
legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Jump to: