Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 258. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Interesting read, Lion old chap. Not a bad way to start this bitterly-cold, snow-covered day here in Virginia Beach with a good read and a nice, hot cup of coffee! I do agree that it should at least be highly recommended reading for all knights so we can all stay educated and up-to-date with cryptocurrency and the technologies behind it as much as possible.

It is still very nice to see that we have managed to stay in the top 100 on coinmarketcap for a couple of weeks now! Great work everyone!

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
An interesting read for anyone, but I'd suggest a mandatory one for the Knights:-

http://www.coindesk.com/succeed-as-decentralized-autonomous-organization/

There will be another 'meet-and-greet' session on TeamSpeak tomorrow evening, I'll post the time & IP addy here by 18:00 GMT Sunday.
Mission Control: Zeithawks scrambled and in the air. Litecoin ground forces re-deployed in the Cryptsy battle-zone. ... Prepare attack formation.

Zeithawk one: Squadron Leader to Zeithawk two. Target location procedure at the ready. Do you read me? Over.

Zeithawk two:
I read you, sir. Altitude 20,000ft and descending. Over.

Zeithawk one: Zeitcoin hostages located at sectors 267; 268; 269; 271; 272; 275; 278; 280; 281; 282; 284; 286; and 287. Lock on laser weapons guidance system ... and watch out for 'friendly fire'. Over.

Zeithawk two:
Lasers locked on, sir. Over.

Zeithawk one:
FIRE!

Mission Control: Directs hits on all targets. Ground troops have released the hostages. Zeithawks return to base. Mission accomplished.

Nothing like starting Saturday afternoon with a good larf Grin

Nice one, Joe-Cat squadron.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Mission Control: Zeithawks scrambled and in the air. Litecoin ground forces re-deployed in the Cryptsy battle-zone. ... Prepare attack formation.

Zeithawk one: Squadron Leader to Zeithawk two. Target location procedure at the ready. Do you read me? Over.

Zeithawk two:
I read you, sir. Altitude 20,000ft and descending. Over.

Zeithawk one: Zeitcoin hostages located at sectors 267; 268; 269; 271; 272; 275; 278; 280; 281; 282; 284; 286; and 287. Lock on laser weapons guidance system ... and watch out for 'friendly fire'. Over.

Zeithawk two:
Lasers locked on, sir. Over.

Zeithawk one:
FIRE!

Mission Control: Directs hits on all targets. Ground troops have released the hostages. Zeithawks return to base. Mission accomplished. Over and out.

legendary
Activity: 1092
We are disappointed in the way incapsula handled that DDOS. We apologize for any inconvenience. But on the bright side everything is back up and running again Smiley

No Worries,
You guys were back Online in such a Quick Fashion , very few people even noticed.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Cryptsy news
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____
BigVern @cryptsy  ·  27 minutes ago

You may experience some delays or slowness on the site while our provider mitigates a ddos attempt
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

Cool

Update: Back Online.

Confirmed. I just did a Litecoin withdrawal for safe keeping. The transaction was processed speedily by Cryptsy. It's a pity really. Cryptsy is the agency I trust the most, despite the occasional hiccup.

We are disappointed in the way incapsula handled that DDOS. We apologize for any inconvenience. But on the bright side everything is back up and running again Smiley
Cryptsy news
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

You may experience some delays or slowness on the site while our provider mitigates a ddos attempt
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

Cool

Confirmed. I just did a Litecoin withdrawal for safe keeping. The transaction was processed speedily by Cryptsy. It's a pity really. Cryptsy is the agency I trust the most, despite the occasional hiccup.
legendary
Proof of ZeitKnight!
Only the 1st 15 Knights will be accepted for Feb Registrations.
All others will have to wait til the next registration.

Rules for posting ,
1st 15 with at least 100 Million Zeitcoins in 1 Address confirmed by the Block Explorer will be Zeit Knights.
New Knights will be confirmed in order of posting, so if you are the 16th one, you will have to try again at the next registration.

Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of zeit is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your zeit address in the search box and hit enter.
Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance  in a POST
Example Post:

Name:                 Kiklo
Address               MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63       
Balance               109,697,169.412637 ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2025 zeitcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the zeitcoins,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2015 zeitcoins to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2025 that was sent to you.

(Only send from the block of 2025 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the Zeit Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

Only 5 left for Feb 2015.
legendary
Zeit Wallet Install Instructions for New Users
Latest Version  2.0.1.5 Gauntlet

Download New Wallets from  http://www.zeit-coin.net  
You need Winrar to unzip the wallet, download winrar at
http://rarlabs.com/download.htm

From Here you have 2 Choices,    
Option 1: Just start the new zeitcoin-qt.exe and let it sync from scratch , (take 2 or 3 days), if it pauses during the sync, you can just leave it , or restart it and it will jump over the slow spots.

Option 2: Fast Way (15 minutes) if you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to sync from the beginning.  
Go to Any of the Following Links to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from Feb 14th, 2015.

https://mega.co.nz/#!7JwFWazC!kdPDb-USzYdnIMlUCjWn_TnflWbsVmLbetNWK9rIWeo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed
Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the Feb 14th, 2015 instead of the start.    

Cool

FYI:
Zeit Wallet Upgrade Instructions for Anyone on an older version before 2.0.1.5
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181
legendary
Cryptsy news

Cool

legendary
I sent none. Feeling fine.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
i just sent .00000010 zeit. feeling nervous.
legendary

Actually, I thought you might be playing the smart arse. Your tone is discordant. What I do with my 25 cents worth is my business and I don't need lecturing over spending that amount. Unlike Lion, I'm not taking the piss. Continue with this if you want, but I don't think it will do you any good (I'm being constrained here).

Not sure how you can judge my tone based on what I'm typing. Must be a unique talent. But no, I wasn't being a smartass at all. I did say that what you do with your Zeit is your business. Waste it all away if you want. You just go right on being constrained.

Sent 50,000 ZEIT to this exchange two hours ago. They didn't show up in the Balances after an hour waiting. Whenever I log in now I get "There was an error. Please try later." Site registered in Argentina to a guy called Paul Guerra. Could be teething problems.

50,000 ZEIT. Maybe he thinks his boat has come in and has done a bunk. I'd like to see his face when he tries to launder them.  Wink

You sent 50,000 to an untested exchange?  Shocked

Yeah. 50,000 ZEIT - 0.133 LTC in today's money. That's $0.25. I shoulda known better.
25 cents down the f**^%** drain. I don't know what came over me. You could buy a house in Argentina for that.

Ok, not sure if you are just trying to be funny or being a smartass. Hopefully the former because the latter is completely uncalled for. My point was that it is good practice to only send 100 Zeit at the most to any untested exchange. Hell, who knows, maybe a few years from now Zeit could be worth 10 cent or more and you will be kicking yourself in the ass over wasting that much Zeit, plus any interest it will earn over the years. But hey, it's your Zeit, so do whatever you want with it.

Actually, I thought you might be playing the smart arse. Your tone is discordant. What I do with my 25 cents worth is my business and I don't need lecturing over spending that amount. Unlike Lion, I'm not taking the piss. Continue with this if you want, but I don't think it will do you any good (I'm being constrained here).
My 100 Zeit has finally reached the market - and yes, I am taking the piss Wink

E2A - In the time it took to confirm that 100, I minted about 2000.
legendary

Yeah. 50,000 ZEIT - 0.133 LTC in today's money. That's $0.25. I shoulda known better.
25 cents down the f**^%** drain. I don't know what came over me. You could buy a house in Argentina for that.

Ok, not sure if you are just trying to be funny or being a smartass. Hopefully the former because the latter is completely uncalled for. My point was that it is good practice to only send 100 Zeit at the most to any untested exchange. Hell, who knows, maybe a few years from now Zeit could be worth 10 cent or more and you will be kicking yourself in the ass over wasting that much Zeit, plus any interest it will earn over the years. But hey, it's your Zeit, so do whatever you want with it.

Sent 50,000 ZEIT to this exchange two hours ago. They didn't show up in the Balances after an hour waiting. Whenever I log in now I get "There was an error. Please try later." Site registered in Argentina to a guy called Paul Guerra. Could be teething problems.

50,000 ZEIT. Maybe he thinks his boat has come in and has done a bunk. I'd like to see his face when he tries to launder them.  Wink

legendary

50,000 ZEIT. Maybe he thinks his boat has come in and has done a bunk. I'd like to see his face when he tries to launder them.  Wink

Not impressed so far - 50 confirms on the blockchain but still shows as 'pending' on SouthXchange Sad

150 confirms, hasn't cleared yet, not even watching anymore - big 'paws down' from me Sad
Not impressed so far - 50 confirms on the blockchain but still shows as 'pending' on SouthXchange Sad

Jump to: