Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 262. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

I think you mean http://cryptorush.in , which is actually back online under new ownership, and attempting to pay back the losses incurred under previous owners.

Yep, that's the place. Thanks! Where are you getting the information from that they are trying to recoup the losses from the previous owners? I personally didn't lose anything with them, but I know there are several people who lost some Zeit who I am sure would be happy to get them back.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I just voted for Zeitcoin at BTER. We are now in 8th position out of 256 coins with an amazing 16,423 votes.

BTER seems to have some major issues right now:-

We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.

There's nothing on their twatter feed about it.

Update:-

OUCH! (?)

http://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Bter.com-cold

I just saw that too. Hope they get their issues worked out soon and this doesn't end up being another Mt. Gox/Mintpal/whatever the name of that exchange was that tried screwing us and Blackcoin over (I forget what it was called).

Different day, same shitty story

http://www.coindesk.com/bter-bitcoin-stolen-cold-wallet-hack/
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I just saw that too. Hope they get their issues worked out soon and this doesn't end up being another Mt. Gox/Mintpal/whatever the name of that exchange was that tried screwing us and Blackcoin over (I forget what it was called).

I think you mean http://cryptorush.in , which is actually back online under new ownership, and attempting to pay back the losses incurred under previous owners. Maybe you guys should ask poloniex.com if you can get on as a trading pair with XMR. They use XMR as alt trading pair for lower value coins (and some others) rather than LTC, might get ZEIT some exposure to people who otherwise wouldn't see it.
legendary
Less than two more weeks until our 1st birthday!  Cool
legendary
I just voted for Zeitcoin at BTER. We are now in 8th position out of 256 coins with an amazing 16,423 votes.

We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.

OUCH! (?)

OUCH! (?)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
And the wall is gone ... supplied the my account  Wink
A buy wall of 97 ltc @ 245 sat @ craptsy, looking good Grin

I find it amusing that there is an 8 LTC SELL wall on Komcort @ 244 sat.

Shame there isn't a sort of 'crypto dating agency' to bring the two of them together Wink

legendary
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
A buy wall of 97 ltc @ 245 sat @ craptsy, looking good Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I hope that the others were listening.  Wink ... and look forward to Zeitcoin rising further through the ranks at Coinmarketcap. While that isn't the be all and end all, it is an indicator of the strength of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
I wish we had another 10 of you - then we would really take over the world.  Cool

Thanks for that, last I heard, after me they ground up the mold then set it on fire, even burned the house down that had the blueprints.  Cheesy

One of me has limited effect, but combine a LionOfNarnia , Rent_A_Ray ,SteveGreer, Vavarin , Newra, Podizzle, GregofDoom , Ebolansk , CapSER2.0 , and the Zeit Community and We become a Force that in time will have no rivals.

Great thing about the Knights & the Zeit community, is our differences , because we each bring different insights and strengths. It is our will to Join those strengths to make things better that will make Zeit the Last Coin Standing.

Cool

FYI:
 Zeit really will take over the world,  Cheesy
Zeitcoin at #86 on Coinmarketcap. We are sticking like glue to the front page of the top 500 coins chart!
Comkort have an issue:-

Last block for ZEIT wallet has been seen 4 hours ago. All operations for ZEIT disabled untill new block will be found.

Comkort back Online!   Cheesy

Cool

Not surprised. I synced up several times over last few days including today - no problems. Cryptsy - no problems. The network is working well. The problem was with Comkort and they probably just needed to restart their sync.

After I saw Lion's message, submitted a support ticket , they were back up within 15 minutes of the ticket.
They are very responsive compared to others we have dealt with.

Cool

I wish we had another 10 of you - then we would really take over the world.  Cool
legendary

Last block for ZEIT wallet has been seen 4 hours ago. All operations for ZEIT disabled untill new block will be found.

Comkort back Online!   Cheesy

Cool

Not surprised. I synced up several times over last few days including today - no problems. Cryptsy - no problems. The network is working well. The problem was with Comkort and they probably just needed to restart their sync.

After I saw Lion's message, submitted a support ticket , they were back up within 15 minutes of the ticket.
They are very responsive compared to others we have dealt with.

Cool

Comkort back Online!   Cheesy

Cool

legendary

Comkort back Online!   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Proof of ZeitKnight!
Only the 1st 15 Knights will be accepted for Feb Registrations.
All others will have to wait til the next registration.

Rules for posting ,
1st 15 with at least 100 Million Zeitcoins in 1 Address confirmed by the Block Explorer will be Zeit Knights.
New Knights will be confirmed in order of posting, so if you are the 16th one, you will have to try again at the next registration.

Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of zeit is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your zeit address in the search box and hit enter.
Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance  in a POST , time stamped after 1AM on Feb 1st 2015 on the Zeit Forum.
Example Post:

Name:                 Kiklo
Address               MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63       
Balance               109,697,169.412637 ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2025 zeitcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the zeitcoins,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2015 zeitcoins to MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63 , from the 2025 that was sent to you.

(Only send from the block of 2025 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the Zeit Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Cool

Only 5 left for Feb 2015.
You still have 2 weeks to join the Knights in this round - which will be a lot cheaper than trying to get in in 6 months' time Wink

- it's ~2 BTC now, from a cold start, but I'll bet it will at least double by round 2. Bearing in mind we're ~20x over the last 6 months.
Jump to: