Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 283. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
What's on the first of February  Huh Very curious Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Reason, I moved to Comkort,
Cryptsy's trading engine is like play money , if I can never pull the coins out ,they are of no use to me.
No wallets need to be offline to the extent they are on craptsy.

Cool

Yeah, me too. Comkort is kewl and ZEIT is in the TOP 3 there.

But I have some ZEIT at Cryptsy and I don't want to sell them under the price.
I want a stable price at Cryptsy. All we can do now is waiting.
Zeit Knights don't have a word for panic.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Holy Cryptsy

Now QUARK / PTS / NXT / ZEIT is offline.
And Apex is still online.

Some coins are in maintenance mode for over 6 months.
That one takes a bad end.

Reason, I moved to Comkort,
Cryptsy's trading engine is like play money , if I can never pull the coins out ,they are of no use to me.
No wallets need to be offline to the extent they are on craptsy.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

So sad you have to wrub it in Grin

Sorry dude. Not meaning to rub it in. I'm just overly cautious and very distrustful of exchanges.
legendary
Holy Cryptsy

Wow! So glad I didn't leave any coins on that exchange.

So sad you have to wrub it in Grin
legendary
Holy Cryptsy

Wow! So glad I didn't leave any coins on that exchange.
legendary
Holy Cryptsy

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
I was using 2.01

Been long time havent sync

Now i try to sync it got stuck at some block.

I try to download new 2.015 and copy blockchain into my folder /user/roaming/zeitcoin
All my coins are gone... balance is zero.

What can i do... luckily i still have the backup of the /user/roaming/zeitcoin
How can i update and sync successfully

Thank!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

Great support for anyone updating or new to ZEIT, only thing I see that could help even more is adding the zeit.conf with all the addnodes. That was the only missing step (could save a min or two on the end user side, having to pull them from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!network), which I hope to see as routine for helping communities Wink

// On a side note, brought back some memories of CryptoRush & CoinEX. Lost so much in testing, but that is what we are doing over the last few years right? Making it safer for real world adaption, just happy to see some light in the storm of crypto as of late Cool
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I was using 2.01

I try to download new 2.015 and copy blockchain into my folder /user/roaming/zeitcoin

Thank!

Thank! so look like i just have to let sync untill finish then do the repair command
legendary
I was using 2.01

Thank!

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I was using 2.01

Thank!
legendary
Also, take advantage of the blockchain download (under October 17 update on the OP) as it will save a whole lot of time downloading the rest of the blockchain.
legendary
You have to update. URGENT. Don't send any coins.
Delete your blkindex 0001 etc... You are not up to date.
There is a bootstrap on http://www.zeit-coin.net.
Download it and copy it to your /user/roaming/zeitcoin ... directory.
Wait one day and your're up to date.

Old chain is not compatible anymore. That's the reason.
legendary
Whenever I try to start the new client in wondows7 it states error loading blkindex.dat, yet the old versions works fine. Anyone any ideas?
legendary
It seems the only exchange still trading Zeitcoin is Cryptsy, all others displayed on the Zeitcoin website don´t have ZEIT listed anymore... Mintpal doesn't exist it seems Smiley, usecrypto and atomic don't have Zeit listed..

I wish to buy a few 100K Zeit, yet cryptsy will hold them for god knows how long, yet there seems to be no other. Not a good sign I must say Smiley I now have 100K, but I cancelled the rest of my order, cuz cryptsy's not going to mint Zeit with my Zeitcoins!!!

Any advice will be appreciated. Any member willing to sell 400K @ 0.4 LTC? (0.00000100 LTC)

Thanks!
Website is: www.zeit-coin.net not .com
We are listed on 4 exchanges.

Cheers,
Ray

Thanks for letting me know, was indeed on the wrong site, downloaded my client through that site though, is that bad :\
legendary
It seems the only exchange still trading Zeitcoin is Cryptsy, all others displayed on the Zeitcoin website don´t have ZEIT listed anymore... Mintpal doesn't exist it seems Smiley, usecrypto and atomic don't have Zeit listed..

I wish to buy a few 100K Zeit, yet cryptsy will hold them for god knows how long, yet there seems to be no other. Not a good sign I must say Smiley I now have 100K, but I cancelled the rest of my order, cuz cryptsy's not going to mint Zeit with my Zeitcoins!!!

Any advice will be appreciated. Any member willing to sell 400K @ 0.4 LTC? (0.00000100 LTC)

Thanks!
Website is: www.zeit-coin.net not .com
We are listed on 4 exchanges.

Cheers,
Ray
legendary

Thanks!

Furio, enter the address of your wallet, it will send you to 400K @ 0.4 LTC. Smiley

LTC My address below:
LWi4b4ikBpatMPzvUoXVjjiED7bjjPGf4R

PM'd you, you can transfer the funds if you wish, I promise you I will transfer the funds tomorrow. But also the other way around is fine tomorrow Smiley

MnhWe7FdpGGRvfEXgaTkrPYznD3qLL8TrG

sent Smiley

Thanks for the help, I've added trust to your account, could you do the same when you see the funds Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Thanks!

Furio, enter the address of your wallet, it will send you to 400K @ 0.4 LTC. Smiley

LTC My address below:

PM'd you, you can transfer the funds if you wish, I promise you I will transfer the funds tomorrow. But also the other way around is fine tomorrow Smiley

sent Smiley
legendary

Thanks!

LTC My address below:

Jump to: