Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 28. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I don`t think thats cool at all, 5 years to reach 0,000269? really?

Zeitcoin seems to be more stable than Tether.  Grin

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I don`t think thats cool at all, 5 years to reach 0,000269? really?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
That's pretty cool. All those weak hand dumpers are missing out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
ZEIT investment in scientific and technological innovation, in order to achieve the protection of all the resources on the earth, is a magnificent goal. I hope you will get better development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Any news on when the website will be back up?

Group of Guys are working on the new site design in the Website Channel section on the Knights Slack forum.
Go there if you want more details.

Good to know. Thanks. I just bought the coins a few weeks ago and it’s a little bit concerning that they do not have a working website yet.

Website had been up and running since 2014 all the way til Dec 2017, it was only taken offline due to hacking attacks in Dec 2017 .
There are multiple download links for the wallets and multiple sources of info on ZEITCOIN:   Btctalk forum, The ZEIT Knight's Slack forum , and the Telegram forum.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 good, with more markets  listed on cmc  more people can buy Zeit. Personally, I look forward to the day that there's a decentralized p2p exchange that runs at scale.
Activity: 3

Group of Guys are working on the new site design in the Website Channel section on the Knights Slack forum.

Good to know. Thanks. I just bought the coins a few weeks ago and it’s a little bit concerning that they do not have a working website yet.

Activity: 3
I did all of that I just don't get them..   look: MnxYBPiYXpobiMbcvsngLyxyvffwxYnLFn

Open your ZEITCOIN Wallet, of the OVERVIEW Page
Take a Screen Shot of the Entire Page, (In windows, hit Print Screen key, Open Paint hit paste, then save file)
Post the Screen shot into a Jpg file and the upload it , so you can link it so we can see it.  
*http://postimages.org* lets you upload pics.

Also
Take a Screen Shot of the Entire Page, of the RECEIVE COINS Page
Post the Screen shot into a Jpg file and the upload it , so you can link it so we can see it.  

Then
Take a Screen Shot of the Entire Page, of the TRANSACTIONS Page

Finally,
Click on Help and Debug Window
Take a Screen Shot of the Debug Window

Once we see the following , we should be able to figure out your problem.

Do you have telegram ?

Nope, just here or the Knights Slack forum.   I don't use cellphones. 
Activity: 28
I did all of that I just don't get them..   look: MnxYBPiYXpobiMbcvsngLyxyvffwxYnLFn

Take a Screen Shot of the Entire Page, (In windows, hit Print Screen key, Open Paint hit paste, then save file)

Also

Then

Finally,

Do you have telegram ?
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
What is happening? x10?

That's BCH market.

Also

Then

Finally,

Mucwallet was out of sync. But i did transfer coins to my wallet. I did everything an md my wallet is fixed now the adress is also fixed but my coins are missing....HuhHuh If i look on the explorer they should be on my walles? What can i do now??

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Once your Zeit Wallet is completely Synced.
Check your Balance, if the Balance is incorrect.
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance

If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan
will take a little while but should correct your balance info.

Is your wallet synced ?

Yes!!! The coins supposed to be on my wallet now, but they are not!

Don't worry. If they're on the blockchain and your address is correct then you will get them.

You will need to rescan the wallet. But wait for someone more senior to tell you what to do.

You have wallet backed up right ? And you did not create a new installation ? And your current receive address is same as on the block chain ?

I know it's a yes to all of the above, just double checking.

@redouane-moonen

Did you do the above?

I did all of that I just don't get them..   look: MnxYBPiYXpobiMbcvsngLyxyvffwxYnLFn
Activity: 75
My interest is Zeitcoin is now this:

1). To help make it popular to grow it's value.
2). To then distribute my coins constructively to generate wealth without causing a dump.
3). To use that wealth to save lives.

Great post. Just a thought, how do you distribute coins fairly?  How could you bake it into the ecosystem (maybe the code?) so the a coin can do all 3 of these things?   Would be total radical idea, but maybe this is a radical community.

Having a cap on a particular wallet would never work because people can have multiple wallets.  What might work is automatic distribution of percent to a large pool than needs wealth on every transaction.  How and who that gets distributed would need some real thinking and rule sets but it could be done.  One way to do it is to set up treasury and governenence as part of the coin which helps to maintain fair rules and non favored recipeints.   ZenCash isn't into distribution but definitley a treasury system.  SOmething to think about? https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-and-iohk-rd-partner/

Thanks for the ideas! I hadn't given it much thought other than it needs to be distributed at some point.

I've made note Shocked)
Activity: 75

It really looks like you are just trying to get the zeitcoin community to take up promoting your books and software for your personal gain.

Nah. My book is boring, I don't want that promoting by anyone!

I stated clearly what my intentions are with Zeitcoin. To grow it's value, to cash in conservatively, to then use the money to save lives.

My sister is great. Nice of her to leave a nice review Shocked)

This is turning into a bit of a witch hunt lol.

I've just ordered a chinese. I'm looking forward to chicken noodle soup and prawn crackers.

Have a great evening.
Mucwallet was out of sync. But i did transfer coins to my wallet. I did everything an md my wallet is fixed now the adress is also fixed but my coins are missing....HuhHuh If i look on the explorer they should be on my walles? What can i do now??

Is your wallet synced ?

Don't worry. If they're on the blockchain and your address is correct then you will get them.

You will need to rescan the wallet. But wait for someone more senior to tell you what to do.

You have wallet backed up right ? And you did not create a new installation ? And your current receive address is same as on the block chain ?

@redouane-moonen

Did you do the above?
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1

Is your wallet synced ?

Is your wallet synced ?

Pages:
Jump to: