Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 30. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Guys, dont sel it fot 0,00000002 btc on cryptopia. Put it for more on cryptopia... look at the btc price at the moment.
I understand that you want to earn your wins but keep in mind that zeitcoin had a value of 0,000820 dollar a few weeks ago.

That worked!  Not.

Yeah... people are just stupidly cupid...
BTC pairing is killing us every time, we should stick to LTC pairing with living trades and trends.

BTC trades also bring us instantly back upto 0.00020 as well. And people trade lots against BTC. Only about time before all weak hands sell low.

We don't need it, just look at the trend before cryptopia closed LTC pairings, the volume came from LTC market not BTC at all

The problem has always been the artificially manipulated high price of btc per coin.
But that is about to be over , rumors are that BTC price will be dropping up to 80% or more.

https://mashable.com/2018/01/29/bitcoin-tether-stablecoin-alleged-scam/
https://mashable.com/2018/01/30/tether-bitfinex-cftc-subpoenaed/

Manipulators has been using tether as a Fractional Reserve artificially inflating the price of BTC.
We could see the price per BTC back down in the $500 to $800 range, which is where it was before the price spikes.

Keeping the btc pairings will be no problem once that happens.  Smiley

You don't think Charlie Lee (LTC Dev) just sold all of his litecoins because he was bored.
(Charlie learned insider info about tether's collapse.)

After BTC collapse, Zeitcoin will emerge as one of the most stable coins in the markets.  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Guys, dont sel it fot 0,00000002 btc on cryptopia. Put it for more on cryptopia... look at the btc price at the moment.
I understand that you want to earn your wins but keep in mind that zeitcoin had a value of 0,000820 dollar a few weeks ago.

That worked!  Not.

BTC pairing is killing us every time, we should stick to LTC pairing with living trades and trends.

BTC trades also bring us instantly back upto 0.00020 as well. And people trade lots against BTC. Only about time before all weak hands sell low.

We don't need it, just look at the trend before cryptopia closed LTC pairings, the volume came from LTC market not BTC at all
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1

That worked!  Not.

Activity: 76

That worked!  Not.

Activity: 34

That worked!  Not.
Qan
Just wondering, did you checked where that port was forwarded from you router and what was listening on that port on the forwarded ip?

Yes I had downloaded the infected wallet and was the first one.to report unverifiable checksums on the .exe.

Was just wondering if anyone had a chance to look at the infected wallet and see what it did and if it included opening port 44845.

Anyway I have deleted that port from my router settings. Everything is fine with my current installation of wallet which I downloaded a few weeks back and matched hashes.

So it was port 44845 opened up for TCP/IP communications on the router for my computer's IP address.

I can't even remember if it was me who did it Lol.
Activity: 1
Just wondering, did you checked where that port was forwarded from you router and what was listening on that port on the forwarded ip?

Yes I had downloaded the infected wallet and was the first one.to report unverifiable checksums on the .exe.

Was just wondering if anyone had a chance to look at the infected wallet and see what it did and if it included opening port 44845.

Anyway I have deleted that port from my router settings. Everything is fine with my current installation of wallet which I downloaded a few weeks back and matched hashes.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Great news! Its a good sign for zeitcoin that cryptopia opened the btc/zeitcoin market again. For me is cryptopia still the best exchange for zeitcoins. Smiley
Qan

That's a great news. Let's request CMC to add this pair to this calculation.

Already Happened.  Smiley

1    Cryptopia   ZEIT/BTC    $66,615    $0.000197    92.15%

Zeit seeing good volumes after cryptopia reopening zeit btc pair.

Already Happened.  Smiley

1    Cryptopia   ZEIT/BTC    $66,615    $0.000197    92.15%

Qan

Activity: 28
Activity: 51
Great. I submitted a request to CoinMarketCap to add it back to their markets for Zeit
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Anyone that downloaded the trojan from the website.

These two scanners seem to work very well at finding it.
Hitman Pro  (Has a free 30 day version and a 1 time Free removal)
https://www.hitmanpro.com/en-us/hmp.aspx

Spyware Hunter  (Not free but does show file locations , so you can manually delete it.)
https://www.enigmasoftware.com/products/spyhunter/

I found the trojan loaded the following

a Directory on C:\Sh4ldr
with files like vmlinuz & initrd

It also started a service called WindowsProcessor.exe
* it also add a startup item called madbit
which you can see if you run msconfig from the cmd prompt and click on Startup*

and created a directory under
C:\Users\%UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\RarSFX0\WindowsProcessor.exe
it included the windowsprocessor , and a normal copy of the zeitcoin wallet.

1st. CTRL-AlT-Delete, go to task manager , look under processes and end Task on WindowsProcessor.exe , then you can manually delete those files and directories listed above.

Cool

FYI: Even after running the antivirus scanners , check for these directories and files for the next day or so , to make sure they don't reappear.

UPnP explained
Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is a set of networking protocols that permits networked devices, such as personal computers, printers, Internet gateways, Wi-Fi access points and mobile devices to seamlessly discover each other's presence on the network and establish functional network services for data sharing,
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/UPnP-on-or-off/td-p/505047

Zeitcoin does use UPnP , under settings, options, network,  if there is a checkmark beside Map port using UPnP, it will add it if your router is set to allow UPnP.
Qan
Does Zeitcoin Wallet v 2.0.2.1 create virtual server on my wireless router ?

I just happened to stumble upon this and it looks like there was a vietual server created that opened the port 44845.

I can't seem to remember if I was the one who done it.

Can anyone confirm ?

Or it could have been that malicious wallet that I had downloaded originally and ran ? But how could it have accessed my router which is protected by user and ID (albeit saved in browser)

Verify that the checksums for the wallet you're running match the checksums in the OP.  The reason the website offline is the site was hacked and the wallets were infected.  The wallet links in the OP are clean.  If your checksums match then you're good.  If not, download the wallet again.

Activity: 51

I just happened to stumble upon this and it looks like there was a vietual server created that opened the port 44845.

Can anyone confirm ?

Or it could have been that malicious wallet that I had downloaded originally and ran ? But how could it have accessed my router which is protected by user and ID (albeit saved in browser)

Verify that the checksums for the wallet you're running match the checksums in the OP.  The reason the website offline is the site was hacked and the wallets were infected.  The wallet links in the OP are clean.  If your checksums match then you're good.  If not, download the wallet again.
Activity: 15

Can anyone confirm ?

i don't think Zeitcoin is doing anything except what it does in the roaming or .home (linux) folder
Qan

Can anyone confirm ?

Qan
Looks like Lauda is no more a staff member since Jan 26th.
Pages:
Jump to: