Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 301. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Old Saying comes to mind.
To err is human, to forgive divine.

Just something to think about.  Wink

Cool

Alternatively

"To err is human - To REALLY fuck things up requires a computer" Wink

Funny you bring divinity into a philosophy that recognises that religion is one of the root causes of humanity's enslavement.

Religion, or political ideology? Communism and any kind of Nationalic Centrist Ideology has done their own share of harm during the 19th and 20th century.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Cool

Alternatively

"To err is human - To REALLY fuck things up requires a computer" Wink

Funny you bring divinity into a philosophy that recognises that religion is one of the root causes of humanity's enslavement.
legendary
Activity: 1092
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

I'm 'piping up' because I've been with this thread since day 1, and I calls it like I sees it. Always.

That's why I remember - and have posted many times about EXACTLY why - I will continue to refer to CRAPTSY

To quote from an idea I that also deeply support

" ...
We do not forgive
We do not forget
..."
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
http://www.plantabillion.org/ is a good global environmental cause i support.
legendary
ZeitKnights 2015

List of Charities to Sponsor (Once our price is Much Higher) using zeitcoins interest

1.   http://thewaterproject.org        submitted by Atronite
2.   http://www.plantabillion.org      submitted by Podizzle

Will Update this list as new charities are posted.

Cool
legendary
http://thewaterproject.org/

I think this is worth raising money for, but it seems a bit contrived that we would raise money in terms of Zeit, which we would have to sell for LTC then cash, when receiving BTC donations is a better alternative. =/

Agree it is worth raising money for, but would suggest just supporting them now using your paypal or credit card directly.
https://thewaterproject.org/give-water

Wait until people see the true value of zeit at the exchange so you are not giving your zeitcoins away , when if you wait, your interest alone would be able to buy the Pump and pay for installation.

Cool
http://thewaterproject.org/

I think this is worth raising money for, but it seems a bit contrived that we would raise money in terms of Zeit, which we would have to sell for LTC then cash, when receiving BTC donations is a better alternative. =/

legendary
ZEIT is even still alive?!

Well You are Posting in the Zeit Forum,

As you can see it is quite active.

Wait let me check my pulse, hmm

Yep Still Alive, who knew?   Cheesy

For as long as one of the Zeit Community survives so will Zeitcoin,
It is Magic like That!

Cool

FYI:
Sad to inform you but the coin in your signature Umbrella-LTC
has only a few days left to live, it's market cap is below $2,500 and failing fast.
Condolences to you and your coin.
(Umbrella was that the name of the evil corp in resident evil.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
ZEIT is even still alive?!
Activity: 307
Do we even need another exchange yet?

YES - WE - DO!  We need to be in touch with a larger market with a BTC pairing.

To become whale-bait again?

Going too far too fast cost us dearly back in April. We need to generate more volume on the exchanges we've already got, by attracting new - AND COMMITTED! - long-terms supporters/investors.

Which is why the Knights are so important.

Are you going to add your voice to the Knights, 'joe'?

As if we aren't whale-bait already? Simply being LISTED on an exchange makes you eligible as "whale bait". Tongue Also, most people trade or buy into other alt coins with BTC, NOT LTC. When people want to go buy Zeit, do we REALLY want to make them go through the trouble of converting to LTC? That's bad user experience and marketing right there.

As for BTER being criminals, is there corroborating evidence for this? A tweet does not evidence make. Wink
I read the through the BTER criminal thread. Pure tosh. Amateurish FUD. BTER are still trading as normal. As far as I know, nobody has been found guilty of anything. Not even charged or arrested.

Atronite - you took the words right out of my mouth. We are whale bait. If there are whales on BTER, they first have to buy Zeit to become Zeit whales. Let them buy all they want. The more whales buying and selling the better. It evens things out. Zeit is concentrated too much in one place. The BTER 'revelations' are bunkum. They must be doing something right to attract so much hostility.

Anyway, I thought Lion of Narnia was against us being on Cryptsy. What's he piping up for?

Going too far too fast cost us dearly back in April. We need to generate more volume on the exchanges we've already got, by attracting new - AND COMMITTED! - long-terms supporters/investors.

As if we aren't whale-bait already? Simply being LISTED on an exchange makes you eligible as "whale bait". Tongue Also, most people trade or buy into other alt coins with BTC, NOT LTC. When people want to go buy Zeit, do we REALLY want to make them go through the trouble of converting to LTC? That's bad user experience and marketing right there.

As for BTER being criminals, is there corroborating evidence for this? A tweet does not evidence make. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
C-Cex is fucking terrible, just terrible. I take one look and just glaze over how bad the layout and general stuff on c-cex is and it is the 3rd exchange I signed up on nearly a year ago and used it ONCE to buy Doge (and now to place some buys on EMC2 since I have to)

BTER would be awesome and I will vote this week once I get to dump all my Doges .. for profit or small loss .. as halvening is tomorrow.
I have been pestering Poloniex to add it maybe BTC market but more on XMR market as it allows for arbing and low spreads + it looks like there is a whole scale dump of XMR so there should be volume at least.

As for LTC .. block halving will happen in 6-8 months (cba to calculate again) so worst case if nothing else happens, it should be interesting to see where LTC goes, tho I fear it would just dump Zeit price since LTC will be pumping, but 6 months is an eternity in cryptoland. That's how long it took to get almost 30mil Zeit from staking alone  Grin

... think of it in terms of how crypto users work and it should come as no surprise that if we get listed on a BTC/Zeit market on a strong, well-known exchange and we start having movement of a decent volume on that exchange, then anyone in their right mind would move their sell orders to the BTC/Zeit exchange. That is, of course, unless there are people who placed their Zeit on the sell side and have just forgotten about them. If that's the case, sucks to be them.

I agree. The decision has been made. We are moving for placement on BTER. We should get behind that decision. The vote for Zeit is up in the thousands. There must be lots of votes coming from BTER users who like the look of Zeit. There is a link to this forum on the voting form. If we get BTER status then that should be it. Build on it.

One more thing, BTER give daily interest on coins kept on their exchange. With Fluttercoin they match the full annual POS interest of 5%. If they gave interest on Zeit similar to its annual interest rate of 25% there would be a mass migration to BTER. Anything like that rate of interest would attract BTER users like bees around a honey pot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
correct me if im wrong but theres really no point in having a btc market until we're over 100 liteoshis for good. otherwise it will just be an empty order book on the bid side.

I see your point here podizzle. But think of it in terms of how crypto users work and it should come as no surprise that if we get listed on a BTC/Zeit market on a strong, well-known exchange and we start having movement of a decent volume on that exchange, then anyone in their right mind would move their sell orders to the BTC/Zeit exchange. That is, of course, unless there are people who placed their Zeit on the sell side and have just forgotten about them. If that's the case, sucks to be them.

Also, +1 million billion against paying for votes. I have never agreed with this practice.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
The BTER Zeit votes are simply for showing our presence on the market.
There is no rule to get listed, which is bad enough. Have a look at their voting:
(estimated) 50% of the listed coins are dead, scam or having less than 20 pages on BCT.

After the BitBay disaster they should change their image. That could be a chance.

Cheers,
Ray
Jump to: