Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 299. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Lion, I have been mining Bytecent for over a day now and haven't gotten a single block. What's the average time for a block to be found? Even with the price of BYC being around $0.31 each, and even with CPU mining, I feel like I am wasting electricity right now. Should I keep on mining, or just give it up?

What are you mining with? (Check 'primes/second' under the mining tab)

My i7 (1760 p/s) is averaging about 4/day but my i5 lappy (570 p/s) hasn't scored in 3 days.

Don't quit - BYC is aiming WAY beyond the current cryptosphere and could be worth enough that 1 coin a week will be WELL worth mining for in the not-to-distant. As with Zeitcoin, look to the long term Grin

It's being suppressed right now by those who are afraid of it,(We all know how that feels!) but with only just over 1/4 million coins in circulation it won't be long before they are all in the hands of people who aren't dickheads. I have 2,300 so I'm actually a bigger bagholder there than here, thanks to having enough ICO coins to mine 24/7 with 3 CPUs in the early days when difficulty was low.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
does anyone know where to find a 32-bit linux binary ?
have trouble compiling the new wallet....
legendary
Activity: 1092
Question for Zeit Community,

Does the community want the option to have a multipool that mines the most profitable POW coins and then purchase zeitcoins and send to your zeit address.

Just wanted a few more posts, to confirm how the community feels about the multipool.
So far community has had negative feelings about one.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Awesome! Also of note, I believe it was posted already a few days ago, but I just want to reiterate that Zeit is now an accepted payment currency in the shop on usepnd.com. Maybe the OP should be updated with that information.
legendary
Ray, if I'm not mistaken, you have already tested and confirmed the wallet messaging confirmation method too, right?

Lion was confirmed using Ray's Wallet signature method.
So it works.

Cool

FYI:
The advantage to Ray's method is that no zeitcoins need to be send to confirm ownership of the address.
legendary
@ Lion & Steve

Here you go Confirmation of my 100 million zeitcoins.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63.htm

Steve , I sent 1000 zeitcoins to your address ZEIT:MtaYDbczRVpzfQa7FF7Umkb5h91sME2u5A
That confirms it is my account. Consider the 1000 zeit payment for helping me prove my requirement.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/tx.dws?2318333.htm

Cool

Ah! I was wondering where that came from. Ok, I will send it back to complete the confirmation. So it this going to be the preferred method for confirmation? Or will it be one option as well as the way Ray was talking about?

Hi Steve,

You can keep it as a thank you for helping me.
If the future knight prefers the way Ray setup, it is ok with me.
I say it is their choice, either way is proof of ZeitKnight.

Cool

Oh, well thank you much, kiklo. So far we have Lion and kiklo both confirmed, so I would say we have a successful confirmation method tested and approved!
Ray, if I'm not mistaken, you have already tested and confirmed the wallet messaging confirmation method too, right?
legendary
@ Lion & Steve

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63.htm

Steve , I sent 1000 zeitcoins to your address ZEIT:MtaYDbczRVpzfQa7FF7Umkb5h91sME2u5A
That confirms it is my account. Consider the 1000 zeit payment for helping me prove my requirement.

Cool

Ah! I was wondering where that came from. Ok, I will send it back to complete the confirmation. So it this going to be the preferred method for confirmation? Or will it be one option as well as the way Ray was talking about?

Hi Steve,

You can keep it as a thank you for helping me.
If the future knight prefers the way Ray setup, it is ok with me.
I say it is their choice, either way is proof of ZeitKnight.

Cool
legendary
@ Lion & Steve

Cool

legendary
@ Lion & Steve

Cool
legendary

I think kiklo should do the same, if we make exceptions now what's to stop anyone demanding the same come 1st Feb?

(Full disclosure)

I've just been voted onto the 'community round table' for #bytecent (BYC) but I can't see any conflict of interest developing - on the contrary, as we are pure PoS & bytecent is pure CPU solo-mining maybe there will be areas in which we can find common ground.

I agree with Lion. I think no one should be exempt from Proof of Knight. Leaders must always set the example for others to follow.

Lion, I have been mining Bytecent for over a day now and haven't gotten a single block. What's the average time for a block to be found? Even with the price of BYC being around $0.31 each, and even with CPU mining, I feel like I am wasting electricity right now. Should I keep on mining, or just give it up?
Re-sendificated Wink

E2A
Reckon it was less overall hassle all round to just consolidate the Knight-stake to one addy. It won't be going anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I've sent the email with the signed message, after moving many coins around (costing me about 30 Zeit in fees) just to test & prove that the system works.

I think kiklo should do the same, if we make exceptions now what's to stop anyone demanding the same come 1st Feb?

Oops,  Wink

sorry Lion.
[email protected] wasn't active (it was planned for February). Plz send your mail again. Thank you.

Btw.:
There is no need to move your coins around. You can send one message for each address or one message for every wallet.
We'll try to confirm it with taint analysis then.

Cheers,
Ray
I've sent the email with the signed message, after moving many coins around (costing me about 30 Zeit in fees) just to test & prove that the system works.

(also referenced in 'Virtue #2' on my 'Knightly Virtues' parchment)

I think it's a good thing if our 'community leaders' learn how to use the more advanced features of our magnificent wallet.

(Full disclosure)

I've just been voted onto the 'community round table' for #bytecent (BYC) but I can't see any conflict of interest developing - on the contrary, as we are pure PoS & bytecent is pure CPU solo-mining maybe there will be areas in which we can find common ground.

legendary

Btw. Thanks for the noble sacrifice for our Video.

----------------------------------------
kiklo: 25M ZEIT
LionOfNarnia: 2M ZEIT
versterk: 0.5M ZEIT

----------------------------------------

Cheers,
Ray
legendary

Hashcows Closing its Doors Dec. 6, 2014, 1:02 p.m.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Evil Cryptoworld....  Cry
legendary
No, it wasn't a professional Multipool like that one.
It was a pool setup by Original Developer in combination with waffelpool. It was a big shit with manually payout.

We have had our Pool at Hashco.ws. But they decided to kick us. (Because of the small interest on ZEIT payout)

Cheers,
Ray

Well they are paying for leaving zeit now.

Hashcows Closing its Doors
Dec. 6, 2014, 1:02 p.m.

Cool
legendary
We had this Pool and it didn't work.
I wouldn't do this. If something goes wrong ....,

Was it the same guys who did the pool before?

Cool

No, it wasn't a professional Multipool like that one.
It was a pool setup by Original Developer in combination with waffelpool. It was a big shit with manually payout.

We have had our Pool at Hashco.ws. But they decided to kick us. (Because of the small interest on ZEIT payout)

Cheers,
Ray
legendary

Was it the same guys (thepool.pw) who did the pool before?

Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Jump to: