Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 335. (Read 1009280 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Aaaand - we've just hit 100

(There's about 0.5LTC worth going at 79,80 & 86 on Comkort for whoever is quick enough to get some dosh there)
added 6 LTC  in mid-80s to the buy wall.
at the moment we have two big obstacles ahead: at 100 and at 120. otherwise the sky is blue.

That's not a very confident play, my friend - how about joining me on 98?
moved my chips to 97. still, 10LTC altogether may be not enough, if sellers activate.
we would need also these 7LTCs from mid and low 70s to help.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

(There's about 0.5LTC worth going at 79,80 & 86 on Comkort for whoever is quick enough to get some dosh there)
at the moment we have two big obstacles ahead: at 100 and at 120. otherwise the sky is blue.

That's not a very confident play, my friend - how about joining me on 98?
Buy wall getting smaller someone is buying. Hope it's no one who wants to drag us down a bit.

If those who have faith & courage continue to provide solid buy-support, the price will hold until that 100 sell-wall gets nibbled away.

Slow & steady is best.

Anyway, that sell seems to have been a one-off - prob some saddo/weakhand cashing out their whole bag. (Loser!)
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Buy wall getting smaller someone is buying. Hope it's no one who wants to drag us down a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Your welcome.
14 is all I have.

YOU HERO Grin

If I have any ammo left after my promised proxy for stevegreer, I'll add it to you if you need it.

I've started building behind you at 98, as my LTC come in. It's not much but it's all I have (mined) as I'm jobless & destitute Sad

Lion my good man, feel free to use whatever you need to from what you proxied to me. We have a few more months yet before we really need to worry about that. I think it would better be served to prop up the walls for now.  Cool

Your welcome.
14 is all I have.

YOU HERO Grin

If I have any ammo left after my promised proxy for stevegreer, I'll add it to you if you need it.

I've started building behind you at 98, as my LTC come in. It's not much but it's all I have (mined) as I'm jobless & destitute Sad
Your welcome.
14 is all I have.
Somebody is going buy-crazy on craptsy - the sell walls have GONE up to 99, next buy will be in 3 figures *How long since we've seen THAT!*

But not enough support on the buy-side - highest is a mere 81.

I'm just waiting on my Electron conversions to hit my craptsywallet, 1 of 6 so far, should have a bit over 2LTC in an hour or so, which I'll use for buy-support in the 90s Grin

YAY, even whilst typing this, a 14LTC buywall has gone in at 99. WELL DONE THAT ZEITER  Kiss
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
@Ray,

Wow Wallet Updates in the works, New WebSite in the works,

Dude you are Amazing!!!

Cool

I have some issues with the new wallet.
I'm adding the FastStart feature. Currently i have problems with the (old) blockindex.

Cheers,
Ray

Don't want to pop any bubbles, but it IS possible that the 'proxy rules' will not permit such a transaction, under the 'length of service' exclusion.

However I WILL do everything I can to ensure that even relative noobs who have proven their devotion can take part - perhaps that similar 'deals' need majority approval by 'knights-by-right'?

I want it to be as inclusive as possible - so far the only situation that really needs prevention is that of a whale having multiple puppet proxies in order to subvert the 'Round Table'.

OK,
so are the proxy rules you are setting up require that there should be a limit to the # of people that 1 Knight can proxy and an limited amount per proxy and that all of the knights have to vote to approve the proxy for that person?

Cool

Hey, anything is possible before launch day.
The only thing that has been specifically mentioned was making sure one of our 'silent whales' (with at least 500 Million) couldn't proxy 4 nobodies to the knights just to he his/her sockpuppets on the team.
I want everyone who is worthy of being a knight to be a knight Grin
-but as they say, the devil is in the detail Wink

I'll set up a thread on the forum for discussion of proxy issues.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Don't want to pop any bubbles, but it IS possible that the 'proxy rules' will not permit such a transaction, under the 'length of service' exclusion.

However I WILL do everything I can to ensure that even relative noobs who have proven their devotion can take part - perhaps that similar 'deals' need majority approval by 'knights-by-right'?

I want it to be as inclusive as possible - so far the only situation that really needs prevention is that of a whale having multiple puppet proxies in order to subvert the 'Round Table'.

OK,
so are the proxy rules you are setting up require that there should be a limit to the # of people that 1 Knight can proxy and an limited amount per proxy and that all of the knights have to vote to approve the proxy for that person?

Cool
I'm sure that I'll have enough next year.
Even if not, I didn't change my mind about proxy.
The bad thing for me - with all the trading to push I have less then 100 million Zeit.
Lost a lot of zeit but pushed the coin with you all.
So I think I'll be no official knight, probably the "dark knight"  Wink

Don't forget we have a proxy system to help out New ZeitKnights,   Cheesy
I can proxy you 25 million for your entrance into the ZeitKnights when we start registration in 2015 if you need it.

Cool

legendary
Another small milestone passed Grin

Our marketcap has risen above $100,000 for the first time since July.

But don't get too excited - it was over a million in the early days.

And someday will be over a million again.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
The bad thing for me - with all the trading to push I have less then 100 million Zeit.
Lost a lot of zeit but pushed the coin with you all.
So I think I'll be no official knight, probably the "dark knight"  Wink

Don't forget we have a proxy system to help out New ZeitKnights,   Cheesy
I can proxy you 25 million for your entrance into the ZeitKnights when we start registration in 2015 if you need it.

Cool

Another small milestone passed Grin

Our marketcap has risen above $100,000 for the first time since July.

But don't get too excited - it was over a million in the early days.
legendary
Yep! I'll be cashing in some more Doge I got from the faucets either tonight or in the morning so i can buy a few more Zeit. I'm not putting dents in the sell walls, but I am taking little nibbles here and there.

The Nibbles is what will make the difference in the Long Run.   Cheesy
The Massive sell walls will be eaten & digested slowly, but eaten they will be.

Cool

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
zeit kicking ass! no way im dumping to that buy wall! LET IT STAND! ECC better watch its ass we're coming
Jump to: