Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 348. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Notice how the sell-wall has all been moved down from 34 to 32 this morning?

..and how the only solid buy-walls are at 16 & 17?

ARRR - THERE BE WHALES!

Well, small wannabe-whales anyway Wink

Perhaps 'dolphins with attitudes'?

I expect the price - not that it matters to those of us perfectly happy to mint & hold - will stay within this band for the next few months. Good news for all those who are new to the party & keen to gain a bag worth holding before the fun really starts Cheesy

I'll start mining something in the next couple of weeks - just to keep the cottage warm once the cold weather starts to bite -

- Guess what I'll be spending it on?
legendary
Activity: 1092
I've seen Zeitcoin have 30+ active connections on quite a few occasions. I particularly remember 36 active connections and wondered where they were all coming from. Most of the other well-established coins in my possession amble on at between 6 to 8 active connections.

One thing we do know is that there are a lot of people out there just buying into Zeitcoin and being satisfied in receiving 25% Proof of Stake interest by simply syncing their wallets a couple of times a month. They don't need to buy any more - Zeitcoins just appear like magic. Who needs a goose that lays golden eggs when you have a Zeitcoin wallet?! Wink

I have heard more than one commit that they just enjoy minting and really don't have any interest in the markets. Wonder if we are seeing the creation of a new past time.

Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
# of Zeit Users is Skyrocketing!!

Checked my network connections on Zeit Wallet today ,
it hit a new record for mine anyway of 20 active connections.
Never Seen it that high.    Cheesy

Cool

I've seen Zeitcoin have 30+ active connections on quite a few occasions. I particularly remember 36 active connections and wondered where they were all coming from. Most of the other well-established coins in my possession amble on at between 6 to 8 active connections.

One thing we do know is that there are a lot of people out there just buying into Zeitcoin and being satisfied in receiving 25% Proof of Stake interest by simply syncing their wallets a couple of times a month. They don't need to buy any more - Zeitcoins just appear like magic. Who needs a goose that lays golden eggs when you have a Zeitcoin wallet?! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
# of Zeit Users is Skyrocketing!!

Checked my network connections on Zeit Wallet today ,
it hit a new record for mine anyway of 20 active connections.
Never Seen it that high.    Cheesy

Cool

Must you always have the last word?!  Wink

Some great Steve Cutts animated shorts attached to that link. Thanks for sharing.

Lions are always true to their nature Wink

(Unlike *most* humans)

Glad you enjoyed.

Time to curl up now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Must you always have the last word?!  Wink

Some great Steve Cutts animated shorts attached to that link. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
I sold my 46 million zeit to invest in a new coin that is going to rocket

but don't worry when it does ill be back to join the 100 mill club

YAS hmm don't know what that is

Twas in my reply, dude - didn't you read the whole thing before you started replying?

YAS = Yet Another Shitcoin.

We're not ready for regional coins yet - I'm (at least) as English as you.

"Think global - Act local"

of course I read it just didn't click lol
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

...A WHOLE 100k+ cann?

no dude, well over, and if i had chosen to sell , coulda had 2k.

animals fight, humans learn to co operate

Twas in my reply, dude - didn't you read the whole thing before you started replying?

YAS = Yet Another Shitcoin.

We're not ready for regional coins yet - I'm (at least) as English as you.

"Think global - Act local"

...NOT A FEKKIN' CHANCE

back in april all i had was a 5 yo gpu that puts out 88khps. i managed to mine ~6k blackcoin with it over ~a month ... one month's electric to ~$1000.00

few weeks back i found and bought well over 100k CANN for about 150 doge

nickels and dimes into thousands, dude

[Soz for the delayed "Lioning" - I just spent the last hour on the phone with a RW mate - an original '78 punk - whose mum just tried to bite the big one]

A WHOLE 100k+ cann?

Wow dude, that's about (fingers calc frantically) hey, maybe $400!

I bow to your world-breaking financial acumen. Wall Street beware - a new star is born!

If I had your skills I'd be like - well, even more broke than I am now Sad

Dude, we're all just krill to those blubbery TWATS who'd happily see us wrapped in cardboard in a high street shop entrance in order to make a buck.

If you don't see that - if you don't understand that the ONLY way to make a real difference in this shitty world is to rise beyond your own petty day-to-day needs is to STAND & FIGHT...

... shit, I can't even finish that sentence.

Farewell,

& best wishes frant100.

If you don't lose everything betting on YAS* you'll be welcome back. But I fear we'll never see you again.

There isn't a single coin since the end of Zeit PoW that I haven't regretted being involved in.
Myriad, ZimStake, Blake, Give, Summer, Razor, Dark, BitLion ... even Veri   - have all been BIG disappointments to me.
Hence why I don't mine, don't trade, very definitely don't 'invest', in ANYTHING anymore.

TBT - I'm even starting to have grave doubts as to whether BitCoin itself can survive the machinations of the corporate world, now it's woken up to what a massive challenge the blockchain is to them.

But if it does, I have ONE coin that I have faith in. Faith in the original design, faith in the current custodians and above all else faith in the people who will fight tooth & claw Wink to ensure it survives & thrives.

That coin is ZEITCOIN Grin

I'd rather burn my 145 million than sell them for less than what they're worth.

* Yet Another Shitcoin

noo lion don't bid me farewell I already doubled  but will wait for the real price rise

im on our countrys coin

as arnie said ILL BE BACK

watch this spce
legendary

...NOT A FEKKIN' CHANCE

back in april all i had was a 5 yo gpu that puts out 88khps. i managed to mine ~6k blackcoin with it over ~a month ... one month's electric to ~$1000.00

few weeks back i found and bought well over 100k CANN for about 150 doge

nickels and dimes into thousands, dude
Wish craptsy had a minimum trade rule.

Some utter WANKER just sold a whole HUNDRED @ 31

Words (almost) fail me!
da fook

not everyone has pockets full of jing. the beauty of this market right now is that you can literally turn nickels and dimes into thou$and$ of dollars with only a little bit of luck, skill and patience. try having some compassion for those not as well off as you

Dude, I'm living on £72.40 a week, I had to SORN the car coz I can't afford the road tax, I have a final demand from the water company that I haven't even dared to opened yet.

... But "nickels & dimes into thousands"?

NOT A FEKKIN' CHANCE.

Unless you're in a P&D group that makes money on fucking over people. In which case you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

(The Lion is on form tonight. NEXT!)

Farewell,

& best wishes frant100.

If you don't lose everything betting on YAS* you'll be welcome back. But I fear we'll never see you again.

There isn't a single coin since the end of Zeit PoW that I haven't regretted being involved in.
Myriad, ZimStake, Blake, Give, Summer, Razor, Dark, BitLion ... even Veri   - have all been BIG disappointments to me.
Hence why I don't mine, don't trade, very definitely don't 'invest', in ANYTHING anymore.

TBT - I'm even starting to have grave doubts as to whether BitCoin itself can survive the machinations of the corporate world, now it's woken up to what a massive challenge the blockchain is to them.

But if it does, I have ONE coin that I have faith in. Faith in the original design, faith in the current custodians and above all else faith in the people who will fight tooth & claw Wink to ensure it survives & thrives.

That coin is ZEITCOIN Grin

I'd rather burn my 145 million than sell them for less than what they're worth.

* Yet Another Shitcoin
legendary

Words (almost) fail me!
da fook

not everyone has pockets full of jing. the beauty of this market right now is that you can literally turn nickels and dimes into thou$and$ of dollars with only a little bit of luck, skill and patience. try having some compassion for those not as well off as you

Words (almost) fail me!
da fook

legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Nah, we're being fucked with again Sad

That wall @ 34 has appeared in the last hour.

Man it's hard to fathom that there are still whales among us doing their best to keep the price held down. Damn, I have to find something to CPU mine that I can trade off for some Zeit while it is still low. From the sounds of it, we are making some forward momentum now (thanks to a select few true believers!).

Words (almost) fail me!
Jump to: