Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 350. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
lazycoins.com has a btc & dogecoin exchange with Zeit.
cryptsy.com has a litecoin exchange with Zeit.
If you are on comkort.com Vote for Zeit,
Once we get on it, it would exchange btc, litecoin, & dogecoin on one exchange.
 Cool

thanks for the answer! Smiley
edit: sadly there is no buy order at all, and the price is still 1 satoshy Sad

Just transfer your bitcoins to cryptsy, and buy some litecoin, once you purchase the litecoins, then you can go directly to the zeitcoin market and buy zeitcoins.
We will probably be trading in satochi range Late December 2014 or Jan 2015, but it will cost you a lot more per zeit if you wait.

The Counsel is giving everyone time to buy up the lower priced zeit , before we place the value closer to its true price range.

Cool

i have a lot of zeit. I don't need to buy it. I've read that the price was rised...but it don't seems to me. I remenbered when the price arrived to 8-10 sathoshi!!

How can you say that you can place the price at you desired value when you want? i don't think is possible.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Good news. A game would be ideal for Zeitcoin. Quarkcoin should see a rise due to their Shak Fu initiative, which should be online now.

• Do you need ideas for the game, or is that well in hand?
  • Are you in developmental contact with a coder?
  • Do we have any in our midst that could pitch in?
There are only a handful of coins in the running at the momement. POS should see Zeitcoin stay the course, but people are holding on to it, not spending, because it is so profitable to keep - in Zeitcoins at least. 25% interest in the first year is not bad!
More power to your arm in giving people reasons to transact.

All Ideas Welcome, thinking some type of role playing game with virtual items in the game

Planned to look into that after the market cap project and the Full Counsel is Formed , so we have a better idea of what resources we have.

Unknown, if any out there pipe in , we'll start brainstorming.

Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Good news. A game would be ideal for Zeitcoin. Quarkcoin should see a rise due to their Shak Fu initiative, which should be online now.

There are only a handful of coins in the running at the momement. POS should see Zeitcoin stay the course, but people are holding on to it, not spending, because it is so profitable to keep - in Zeitcoins at least. 25% interest in the first year is not bad!

More power to your arm in giving people reasons to transact.
legendary
I dislike the continual knocking of Cryptsy. I'm pleased someone has vocalised that. Cryptsy have a business to run. They have been more reliable than most and I like the way they are pushing the boundaries with multiple crypto/fiat pairings. It is up to Zeitcoin to show that it is worthy of a Bitcoin pairing. Use (transactions for goods-services-etc.) - community - developer committment all count. That's two out of three that we have.

I applaud kiklo's efforts. On the price front - that will take care of itself if people want Zeitcoin enough. I don't think pushing it up by merely buying will do the trick. That is just a temporary fix, but a welcome one non-the-less. We have to build on that pretty quickly. 2015 could be Zeitcoin's year, but may I remind everyone that 2015 is only three months away. Other coins are well ahead of us on transactional use.

Understandable how you feel about cryptsy, we all have our ups and down with each exchange and it taints our personal perception of the exchange.
The Counsel is moving the price up to increase our market cap, once our market cap is high enough , all of the doors that are currently closed will SWING WIDE OPEN, including buying and selling real world items. Part of the ZEIT GAME project is to get an Online Role Playing Game started that lets people inside the game exchange zeit for virtual items, but also trade with anyone with a zeit wallet in the real world , we will create a virtual to real world economy with ZEIT.
As far as being first goes not that big a deal, it is not a race but a Marathon.
ZEIT may not have been the 1st in the Bar , But we will be the Last Coin Standing when all is said and done. People like You , Me, Ray , Lion , & others see problems with this world, Zeit is more than a coin , it is the tool WE will use to Save this World from the ones who would do it harm.
(What Better Reason could we have to Persevere thru any Storms that come.)
 Cool
Activity: 163
... over to craptsy ...

You must realize, that Cryptsy has the one and only active ZEIT market ...
Cryptsy did it right. ZEIT was not ready for a BTC Market.

I dislike the continual knocking of Cryptsy. I'm pleased someone has vocalised that. Cryptsy have a business to run. They have been more reliable than most and I like the way they are pushing the boundaries with multiple crypto/fiat pairings. It is up to Zeitcoin to show that it is worthy of a Bitcoin pairing. Use (transactions for goods-services-etc.) - community - developer committment all count. That's two out of three that we have.

I applaud kiklo's efforts. On the price front - that will take care of itself if people want Zeitcoin enough. I don't think pushing it up by merely buying will do the trick. That is just a temporary fix, but a welcome one non-the-less. We have to build on that pretty quickly. 2015 could be Zeitcoin's year, but may I remind everyone that 2015 is only three months away. Other coins are well ahead of us on transactional use.
legendary
an imaginary story to provide a bit of Fun,

In undisclosed locations thru out the Multiverse,

Rent-A-Ray , LionOfNarnia, and Kiklo enter their separate wardrobes , and are transferred immediately to the Hall of ZEIT.

Upon their arrival at the Hall of Zeit , they noticed the flashing of the warning beacons,
That Foolish Traders were mounting a Massive Sell Wall to try and hinder the Growth of Zeit.

Kiklo : What should we do?
Rent-A-Ray: There is only one Thing to Do!
LionOfNarnia: Preparing the ZEIT Laser Cannon!

Rent-A-Ray: Plasma inducers are Fully Charged!
LionOfNarnia: Targeting Systems Online!
Kiklo :  Givin Her All She Got LION, She Ain’t Got NO MORRRE!!

The ZEIT Laser Cannon goes off with A Massive Blast.
BOOM!!!
The Massive Sell Wall was Utterly Destroyed.

Rent-A-Ray: One Day those Foolish traders will Realize what a mistake they made by not Seeing the True Value of ZEIT.

LionOfNarnia: Until that Day, We Will Stand Guard!!

The 3 then leave the Hall of ZEIT, returning to their home dimensions ,
But on the way out Kiklo hits the recharge button on the ZEIT Laser Cannon, in case it is ever needed again.

The End.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
OP update!!!

Kewl!

But hadn't you better update your sig-line too?

E2A- this needs changed too-

BTC July 30 BTC
★ We are listed on Lazycoins ★
ZEIT-BTC, ZEIT-LTC, ZEIT-DRK, ZEIT-DOGE Markets available !!!

We don't have LTC or DRK pairs for a while now.

E2A II-
Exchange list on OP is very scruffy & OOD
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
legendary
You must realize, that Cryptsy has the one and only active ZEIT market.
UseCryptos killed the ZEIT market and our ZEIT Explorer. Hashcows, Mintpal, Atomic Trade and Bittrex kicked us.

Hmm,
that why I had trouble finding the block explorer on usecryptos.
Good to Know.

No problem , use the New ZEIT block explorer at              Cheesy
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ZEIT

They are still syncing with the blockchain (almost done with May 2014) so it may be another day or so before they are up to date.
Also once they are up to date the Zeit Faucet should start dripping, funded their Faucet with  1 million zeit for anyone who wants free zeit.                                  Cheesy
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ZEIT

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
... over to craptsy ...

You must realize, that Cryptsy has the one and only active ZEIT market.
UseCryptos killed the ZEIT market and our ZEIT Explorer. Hashcows, Mintpal, Atomic Trade and Bittrex kicked us.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
LazyCoins is still in Beta, when it's up to speed they will be doing fiat transactions as well.

I put 5,000,000 Zeit there last month

a) To show faith in a new UK based exchange &
b) To be first in line when prices do rise Wink
(My sell orders are from 2-7 Sats)

I did sell a couple of hundred thousand for 1 Sat, again just to show faith in the new exchange.

- But I did move the profits, plus what I made playing games & posting on http://www.usepnd.com, over to craptsy (even though I HATE the bastards for what they did to us in April Sad) & bought a couple of million more Zeit.

2015 may be our revival year, but this was always intended as a coin for the future so I think it will be at least 2017 before I do other than use part of my mintings.
legendary
 Cool

Just transfer your bitcoins to cryptsy, and buy some litecoin, once you purchase the litecoins, then you can go directly to the zeitcoin market and buy zeitcoins.
We will probably be trading in satochi range Late December 2014 or Jan 2015, but it will cost you a lot more per zeit if you wait.

The Counsel is giving everyone time to buy up the lower priced zeit , before we place the value closer to its true price range.

Cool
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
someone can update the first page? bittrex has removed zeit coin...

P.S: is still there a zeit-btc exchange?

Cool

legendary
legendary
ZEIT TRADING NEWS UPDATE

Info for the ZEIT Community , Our Growth Spurt on the exchanges yesterday went well.

Everyone who wants ZEITCOINS or wants to be on the ZEIT-GUARD, letting you know don't wait too long, the Counsel is giving people time to gather ZEITCOINS before the next Growth Spurt.

The Next Growth Spurt could be next week or next month.
It will be a Surprise or should I say a Zeitprise.

2015 Will BE THE YEAR OF ZEIT!!!

Cool

legendary
legendary
someone can update the first page? bittrex has removed zeit coin...

P.S: is still there a zeit-btc exchange?

Cool
legendary
Slow down with the giant price increases!  I'm still attempting to scratch and claw my way to the Zeit Council.
Cool down. ZEIT @31 is not expensive. It's a simple prelude.....
legendary
Activity: 211
Slow down with the giant price increases!  I'm still attempting to scratch and claw my way to the Zeit Council.
Jump to: