Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 385. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
why does the minting process half your blocksize
this is going to create a huge blockchain
I had 1 transaction wich was 16000000 but if I look in coin control it is now 4 x 4000000 after 2 mints and in 20 days will be 8x 2000000

if this is happening to everyone the blockchain is going to grow faster each 20 days to the point where the blockchain size will be a problem

This is normal for all POS coins, one of he main reasons is it creates more groups of coins to stake, remember is no-one has any coins to stake as this is a 100% POS coin no-one can process a block.
What I do is when the amounts starting getting too small I just send them back to myself after staking to group them back up.

ok thanks for clearing that up for me I thought it was a problem with the wallet I didn't realise it was done on purpose
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I had 1 transaction wich was 16000000 but if I look in coin control it is now 4 x 4000000 after 2 mints and in 20 days will be 8x 2000000

if this is happening to everyone the blockchain is going to grow faster each 20 days to the point where the blockchain size will be a problem

This is normal for all POS coins, one of he main reasons is it creates more groups of coins to stake, remember is no-one has any coins to stake as this is a 100% POS coin no-one can process a block.
What I do is when the amounts starting getting too small I just send them back to myself after staking to group them back up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Wow, a cray-zee 10 minutes!

It's way too late for you guys to get in now, I got the word from a tweet by @onemanatatime & moved FAST & JUST got in before the end.

Snooze you lose, I guess!

Check it out - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ktk-kryptkoin-phr-phore-check-new-ann-606809

Each person who registers and is qualified will receive 30,000 KTK. A combined total of 15,000,000. The remaining 2,000,000 are to be shared to those who keep 50% or more in their wallet for 30 days.

If all 500 stake holders keep 50% (15,000 KTK) in their wallet, each will receive a minimum of 4,000 koins = 30 days after receiving the initial stake. It's very likely not all 500 will hold 50% for the full period, those koins will be shared equally to stake holders that do.

The 2,000,000 can either be placed into a new address, which can be viewed anytime on the block explorer. Or if the majority of stake holders prefer we can arrange a 3rd party escrow.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

I'm in the process of setting up a live video-chat using Google Hangouts.

If it all works out, the first test chat will be on

FRIDAY at 20.00 BST

Anyone who wants an invite, PM me your Google+ i.d. & I'll add you.

It'll be called "Zeit-Com" & should also be available on YouTube afterwards.

(I'm just getting my head around it all now, it's not as simple as it should be Sad )

... updates to follow. For one I have no idea if either of my webcams are still working, I haven't used them in YEARS!

E2A - [email protected] please add it to your circles Grin

Hey lion...

Skype now does group chat for FREE...

Might be the easier way of doing this. Just a thought and trying to help.

Skype has gone to the dogz since the takeover, I removed it from my PC weeks ago, after it wouldn't even let me sign in after days of trying. Hangouts is free & allows group video - I HATE group text chat with a passion!

I tested my webcam, it still works, all I need is a volunteer or two to test it out *hint*
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

FRIDAY at 20.00 BST

(I'm just getting my head around it all now, it's not as simple as it should be Sad )

... updates to follow. For one I have no idea if either of my webcams are still working, I haven't used them in YEARS!

Hey lion...

Skype now does group chat for FREE...

Might be the easier way of doing this. Just a thought and trying to help.

FRIDAY at 20.00 BST

legendary
Activity: 966
Interesting coin...subbing.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
maybe they trade on mintpal not cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
TO ALL THE

FUCKING MORONS

SELLING FOR 1 SATOSHI ON MINTPAL...

1 satoshi =   46.2 litoshi
2 satoshi =   92.4 litoshi
3 satoshi = 128.6 litoshi

You can sell for 87 litoshi on craptsy.

If you can't do simple arithmetic, what the HELL are you doing in cryptos???

Activity: 535
he probably meant hashcows
Will stop renting out my few GPU rigs to mine this for a while.

Hope you're talking about Diamonds there, Zeit has been pure PoS for yonks.

If you want to put your rigs to good summertime use I'd suggest Myriad on myr-gr algo or if you're feeling adventurous, merged-mining on Blake-256.

For those 'behind the kerb' mining one pool will give you four coins - Blake, Photon, BlakeBitCoin & Dirac - with at least 3 more to be added soon.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblc-blakecoin-blake-256-for-gpufpga-with-merged-mined-pools-stable-net-306894
Activity: 504
is it only me or does the zeitcoin qt client sometimes gets stuck at blocks and requires a restart to move on?

It used to do that for me but not since the update. Did you check your connections when that happens?
Are you probably behind a firewall without UPNP?
If so or if you run into connection issues you can try to set fastconnect=1 that should help you get rid of stale connections to clients that have been shutdown or disappeared for some reason.

thanks!

seems like it was a temporary issue yesterday. i realized that my internet connection was unstable as well, probably the easy explanation Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Will stop renting out my few GPU rigs to mine this for a while.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I created a spreadsheet. Please everyone, improve on it
Proof-of-stake List

updated with [DMD]Diamond
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
is it only me or does the zeitcoin qt client sometimes gets stuck at blocks and requires a restart to move on?

It used to do that for me but not since the update. Did you check your connections when that happens?
Are you probably behind a firewall without UPNP?
If so or if you run into connection issues you can try to set fastconnect=1 that should help you get rid of stale connections to clients that have been shutdown or disappeared for some reason.
Activity: 504
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I created a spreadsheet. Please everyone, improve on it
Proof-of-stake List
Jump to: