Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 388. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
the price is too low now.
look at mintpal its only  2 satoshi
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I sent 20000000.00 zeit to mintpal from wallet,but in blockexploere outputs is 29999999.7 coins, if dev didn't hacked my 9999999.70000000 coins, who did?@ZEITCOIN

Date: 2014/4/14 12:52
To: MgzEhJYA5R1oRRyJSzMRqFy5BJw8HV1t6z
Debit: -20000000.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.10 ZEIT
Net amount: -20000000.10 ZEIT
Transaction ID: a06dad2b71fb9cca949573552a84a210640d07975b76648fb4e86ef3a99aa327

https://usecryptos.com/blockexplorer/ZEIT/a06dad2b71fb9cca949573552a84a210640d07975b76648fb4e86ef3a99aa327
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hello! Some time on CryptoBid you will not see the changes. Don't worry

Today I allocated money and buy the server, because virtual hosting is not enough for this project. Today I do setting up a web server.

All tests for the integration of cryptocurrency I spend there and while in closed access. Don't forget what I've been doing this for the first time in my life.

I will keep everyone up to date, stay tuned.

Thanks.

Best regards, Maxim.

You guys are TOTAL HEROES for even attempting something this huge. When it goes live, I have 3 wearable/mountable HD vidcams to trade (2 x Contour 'Roam' & an Ion 'Air-Pro' plus mounts for everything from headband to surfboard) & of course I'll be trading the ZeitCoin stickers there too.
Activity: 26
Hello! Some time on CryptoBid you will not see the external changes. Don't worry

Today I allocated money and buy the server, because virtual hosting is not enough for this project. Today I do setting up a web server.

All tests for the integration of cryptocurrency I spend there and while in closed access. Don't forget what I've been doing this for the first time in my life.

I will keep everyone up to date, stay tuned.

Thanks.

Best regards, Maxim.

http://cryptobid.org/logo.png
CAPTION COMPETITION

RULES

125K to the winner, as judged by ME!
Closes at MIDNIGHT BST Sunday 18th May
Any entry which re-posts the original image will be DISQUALIFIED!!!!
(Unless you've actually d/l'd, captioned & re-upped it.)

#lolzeit

BUMP

Getcha thinking hats on people!

51 hours 45 mins to go (tick tock tick tock little sparrow Wink )
Activity: 26
What the f@ck is going on with Zeit.I saw in Mintpal Zeit was at 1 sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People losing hope , cutting loses and jumping on another ship Smiley.
Simple.

Ye of little faith!

There's far more buying than selling going on, and those sells-walls aren't there by chance.

The only way that it's financially justified to keep that much coin un-minting for so long is 'coz they KNOW they'll ultimately make more profit, even though they seem to be wasting 25% interest right now. These peeps ain't idiots!

There are a lot of worried whales out there, they're keeping us penned in until they decide whether we're 'for real' Wink

I've news for them.

Yes we are!

The coin-hoppers with attention spans that make goldfish look studious have moved on & at least one third of all Zeit are in the hands of people who care about the cause.

Oh, and while the good news is flowing, we're in talks with a 'big player' about having a SHA-256 MultiPool for Zeit, just for our own fans with bigger sha-power than scrypt-power Wink

Have a great weekend ZeitCom*

*The new term for what we're building from, shortening of Zeitcoin Community.

I believe in you, Lion!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
[sorry for my english - google translate]

Why zeitcoin disappeared from cryptocoinrank.com moment before he was 20, mintcoin 21
What the f@ck is going on with Zeit.I saw in Mintpal Zeit was at 1 sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple.

Ye of little faith!

There's far more buying than selling going on, and those sells-walls aren't there by chance.

The only way that it's financially justified to keep that much coin un-minting for so long is 'coz they KNOW they'll ultimately make more profit, even though they seem to be wasting 25% interest right now. These peeps ain't idiots!

There are a lot of worried whales out there, they're keeping us penned in until they decide whether we're 'for real' Wink

I've news for them.

Yes we are!

The coin-hoppers with attention spans that make goldfish look studious have moved on & at least one third of all Zeit are in the hands of people who care about the cause.

Oh, and while the good news is flowing, we're in talks with a 'big player' about having a SHA-256 MultiPool for Zeit, just for our own fans with bigger sha-power than scrypt-power Wink

Have a great weekend ZeitCom*

*The new term for what we're building from, shortening of Zeitcoin Community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Simple.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
just delete your conf file and try again
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Hi
I am having trouble getting my wallet to sync.
I have version 2.0.1.2
My conf file.
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

Tried:
rebooting
power cycle router
only running Zeitcoin wallet and no others.

Any advice?

Try reposting your issue on https://forum.zeit-coin.com/ and I'm sure someone will look into it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Just found this & felt it was worth sharing....

http://www.coinssource.com/this-is-what-makes-a-successful-crypto-currency/

So What Makes a Successful crypto?

A well branded and marketed coin can make all the difference. When it comes to investing or holding an “imaginary” coin in your possession, there better be a lot more then just a number inside a wallet. One of the major trends has been technical modifications, what a coin can and can’t do at any given moment. In the real world, it doesn’t make too much of a difference. It remains to be seen how much mining and distribution improvements are needed, after all, Bitcoin is a prehistoric dinosaur and still remains on-top of the world.

The lack of crypto’s trying to be ‘the’ monetary system is growing thin. From Joke coins to Country coins, technically advanced coins to Proof of Stake based coins. The real focus should stem from the roots of the first large wave of alternative coins, improving on the current monetary system: a concept that is fading.

There are two major reasons for the very fierce shifts in trends and imagination behind coins, profit and niche. Profit was initially the draw into crypto-based currencies and continues to be the underlining aspect behind almost every coin to date. The second aspect is a bit more tricky and that’s a niche. A niche is a coin that fills a specific want or need for users, and that ultimately turns into core support. With a core support base you have the ability to: expand, market and grow the currency with eventually leads back to square one, profit.

The vast user base of crypto-niches has evolved into segmented communities. On one spectrum we have the die-hard Bitcoin and classic supports of Cryptos such as: Namecoin, Peercoin, Nxt, Primecoin, Dogecoin; And on the other spectrum we have the coin hoppers, looking for the next big wealth generator.
Just found this & felt it was worth sharing....

http://www.coinssource.com/this-is-what-makes-a-successful-crypto-currency/

So What Makes a Successful crypto?

A well branded and marketed coin can make all the difference. When it comes to investing or holding an “imaginary” coin in your possession, there better be a lot more then just a number inside a wallet. One of the major trends has been technical modifications, what a coin can and can’t do at any given moment. In the real world, it doesn’t make too much of a difference. It remains to be seen how much mining and distribution improvements are needed, after all, Bitcoin is a prehistoric dinosaur and still remains on-top of the world.

The lack of crypto’s trying to be ‘the’ monetary system is growing thin. From Joke coins to Country coins, technically advanced coins to Proof of Stake based coins. The real focus should stem from the roots of the first large wave of alternative coins, improving on the current monetary system: a concept that is fading.

There are two major reasons for the very fierce shifts in trends and imagination behind coins, profit and niche. Profit was initially the draw into crypto-based currencies and continues to be the underlining aspect behind almost every coin to date. The second aspect is a bit more tricky and that’s a niche. A niche is a coin that fills a specific want or need for users, and that ultimately turns into core support. With a core support base you have the ability to: expand, market and grow the currency with eventually leads back to square one, profit.

The vast user base of crypto-niches has evolved into segmented communities. On one spectrum we have the die-hard Bitcoin and classic supports of Cryptos such as: Namecoin, Peercoin, Nxt, Primecoin, Dogecoin; And on the other spectrum we have the coin hoppers, looking for the next big wealth generator.
Activity: 16
Hi
I am having trouble getting my wallet to sync.
I have version 2.0.1.2
My conf file.
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

Tried:
rebooting
power cycle router
only running Zeitcoin wallet and no others.

Any advice?

Many people are fickle.

GREAT time to start using...

Scrypt MultiPool sponsored by HashCo.ws - Maximise your Zeit while it's still cheap!

... and YES, we are working on getting a SHA-256 multipool too!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Many people are fickle.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

I'm doing stuff in natural language processing.
Man natural language is so ambiguous.  Undecided

Let me add to that by mentioning "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana"
For the interested Cheesy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_flies_like_an_arrow;_fruit_flies_like_a_banana
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Jump to: