Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 380. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Guys, I don't want to escalate the situation, but in addition to the two people who else is involved in promotion of coins and community? Smiley
Noticeably quiet in this forum thread...
Just wouldn't want to put so much effort into the project which will not need anyone
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Give me some good addnodes
it seems my wallet is not syncing
I am on latest wallet 2.0.1.2
was there a fork ?

Yes it has forked to fully POS a couple of weeks ago.
Sometimes a wallet restart helps.
If not, delete everything except wallet.dat and restart.
If your amount is wrong, start with -rescan.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Give me some good addnodes
it seems my wallet is not syncing
I am on latest wallet 2.0.1.2
was there a fork ?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Got my popcorn, off to KTK to watch the show.

Ding Ding round 2

Round 2 over - pretty tame huh?

Any bets on how many cheats in list 2?

Lion made sure Dev answered key Qs though - maybe this is for real after all Grin

thanks lion I got on list 2  thanks to your post on here
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
We need more people like him then! More motivated people to get the word out!

By the way, the other day I got my first minting from the nice little gift that Lion gave me 20 some odd days ago!! Not bad! I do like seeing those mintings come in!

If people know what is good for them they will take full advantage of the nice low prices and scoop up as many ZEIT as they can!
legendary
Well it has just hit Mintpal so the usual frenzy I guess - will settle down in a day or two.

I think so,
But in the future, it will be crazy like this!
 Smiley

Great COINS
Have a great future.
Come on

Seems that yes2133 is our new community motivator  Wink
Thank you and welcome.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Just got myself another 8.5 million to add to my portfolio  Grin Cool
Activity: 28
Well it has just hit Mintpal so the usual frenzy I guess - will settle down in a day or two.

I think so,
 Smiley

Great COINS
Have a great future.
Come on
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

Ding Ding round 2

Lion made sure Dev answered key Qs though - maybe this is for real after all Grin
Thanks Lion for sharing the info about KTK here on this forum.
In the flood of information about zillions of new altcoins, it is interesting and good to have some advice.

----

Back to ZEIT issues, how did the last call go? I couldn't join on Friday evening my time, but definitely would like to be there next time.
Any interesting points from the meeting that you could share with us here?

Activity: 28
Hey, have a look at mintcoin, it's at 5 satoshi. It is 4 months older than zeit and has only 70 billion coins.
Zeit is on a place, where it should be - as far as i understand the market.

Thank you for reminding me
You are a good man
I wish you good luck
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Don't get distracted by the irrelevances of Westminster, our targets are the puppermasters of the fiat rip-off.

I've signed, even though I have at least one very large doubt about the philosophy behind the concept. To me, the important thing is to 'start the debate' at every occasion possible.

Nut0.1, normally this would be a forum discussion* but as you don't appear Wink to be a member there yet maybe we can try to have it here, as the FUD-storm appears to have passed over for now. Just as a snapshot of how things are over there, maybe encourage a few slackers to be more active there?

My doubt is this:-

That the encouragement of large-scale urban horticulture projects such as this is actually propaganda towards the self-adoption of Agenda21 Sad

Cities are TERRIBLE places to live in!

When we take back 'stewardship of our mother' we can return to self-manageable self-sustaining rural communities. Technology will enable us to interact with the planet without the need to congregate in vast, impersonal urban sprawls. The Fremen will have the time & space to explore their gifts & dreams. ... and of course these communities will include smaller-scale 'bio-efficiency' solutions!

To all unaware of Agenda21 - Either keep on taking the Blue Pills or try this RED PILL

* Actually, it is! HERE (for members only, sorry.)
legendary
Hey, have a look at mintcoin, it's at 5 satoshi. It is 4 months older than zeit and has only 70 billion coins.
Zeit is on a place, where it should be - as far as i understand the market.
 I have opened a  petition on change .org

To ask the UK government to fund a vertical farm in every town in the counrty

The Petition will be sent to THE Rt Hon David Cameron PM and  The Hon Owen Paterson MP
if enough people sign.  If you could take a couple of minutes to read my petition , and agree with me then please signand forward it on to your friends

Thank you for your support

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/prime-minister-the-rt-hon-david-cameron-i-call-on-the-uk-government-to-fund-vertical-farms-in-every-town-in-the-counrty

Thanks for you support

Not your fault nut0.1, but it's funny how the hole bunch of them call themselves "The Right Honourable" so and so. I can think of some better names;

The Right Thieving Bastard, so and so
The Right Two Faced Cunts, so and so
The Right Deaf Twats, so and so
The Right lying wankers, so and so Grin Grin
Activity: 53
Prices are starting to pull back, not looking very healthy as i expected after pow.  Making me nervous this is dying out, we need something happening.

Don't worry, prices fall is normal, it will have a buffer to meet the outbreak of the next! Cheesy
Activity: 53

I think so,
 Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
  I have opened a  petition on change .org

To ask the UK government to fund a vertical farm in every town in the counrty

The Petition will be sent to THE Rt Hon David Cameron PM and  The Hon Owen Paterson MP
if enough people sign.  If you could take a couple of minutes to read my petition , and agree with me then please signand forward it on to your friends

Thank you for your support

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/prime-minister-the-rt-hon-david-cameron-i-call-on-the-uk-government-to-fund-vertical-farms-in-every-town-in-the-counrty

Thanks for you support
Activity: 1

Ding Ding round 2

Yeh, that was tame, I was waiting for blood, guts and flying teeth Wink Shit I've still got loads of popcorn left.

Not many cheats this time as the scumbags know the Dev is on the ball. Still want them all named and shamed thou, then tarred and feathered.

Good questions Lion, but so far Dev seems real.

I don't mind talking about other coins on this thread, as it gives us something to do while our coins are staking Grin
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Ding Ding round 2

Ding Ding round 2
Jump to: