Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 381. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
LOL, The Lion does as the Lion is, dude.

BTW did you know that if you mine on one of the asic-resistant algos like groestl or blake-256 you get as much hashpower from an old HD5870 as a new R9 xx ? (I get 2.18 GH/s on mine!)

Yes, GIGA hash, that's no typo Wink

Could have got a couple of those on fleabay for 0.3BTC, saved your Zeit.

"Make efficient use of resources an' all that" Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can someone help a newb here please.  Sad

I sent 20mil zeitcoin to mintpal over 12hrs ago and still have 0 of 20 confirms.

Im not sure how to use block explorer.
I go here https://usecryptos.com/blockexplorer/ZEIT
And search for my transaction id 31f084ea99c220f0081baccc7dca5257f003df278efa522c1f83f307f4aae813 but get no results.

All i get when i search is some page saying "our satellite server is upgrading its laser".

I'm not even sure i'm searching the block chain right.
I just search for my transaction id...correct?

LORD HELP US you are a novice, aren't you?

WTF are you sending coin TO any market for? Your coin should STAY in your wallet, if you understand ANYTHING about what this coin stands for & maybe more importantly how it works  Angry

You should be BUYING not selling!!!

One of our tech people will tell you how to find your coin soon, that's what they're giving up their time for, but DUDE...

What makes you think for one frigging second that it's a profitable/sensible(/sane?) thing to do to try to sell right now?

DON'T FEED THE WHALES

Patience, my friend - this is a game of patience, even a game of eyeballs.

All those who blink first, lose. Simple as.

Maybe lose wrist-slittingly big  Cry

Only way to defeat whale is to wait until he gets too hungry to stay, and moves on to easier prey.

Chill, get coin back, return to wallet, read more of thread, join forum, read forum, WATCH ZEITGEIST! Enjoy minting, mine other coin, buy Zeit below 10, chill again, help change world for better. Simples!

Calm down , it's ok.
Everyone is allowed to have a different perspective.
I just bought 5 million dollar raffle tickets here in PA, and I think they have as much a chance at making money as this coin does.  Grin
But i'm not gonna preach to you and say Im right and you're wrong. (to each his own, its all a gamble)

Anyway, iissue is solved.... I needed the extra couple BTC to buy another R9 290, so it worked out fine for me.

Thanks for the pep talk though.  Wink
Wow, I'm pretty sure comments like this would drive away any newb.  The guy just came here for help, not to get lectured on how to spend his money. 

Dude, It is the DUTY of everyone who really understands "the problems of the world" to try to help spread valuable knowledge & wisdom to ALL who are unaware!

This is not just a coin, it is a step towards true global change for the benefit of all humanity!

What they DO with that is, of course, up to them. Always.

But never let anyone ever say that they made important decisions because "nobody ever bothered to tell me what was really going on"Sad

Or would you rather it was otherwise?

Would YOU just say to him - hey, this is how to sell out your future for an espresso tomorrow?

If you would, what are you doing here?

(Are you close to the top of the 1-sat buy-list? Wanting MORE people to sell low?)

Please, feel free to give us your wisdom....
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Can someone help a newb here please.  Sad

I sent 20mil zeitcoin to mintpal over 12hrs ago and still have 0 of 20 confirms.

And search for my transaction id 31f084ea99c220f0081baccc7dca5257f003df278efa522c1f83f307f4aae813 but get no results.

All i get when i search is some page saying "our satellite server is upgrading its laser".

WTF are you sending coin TO any market for? Your coin should STAY in your wallet, if you understand ANYTHING about what this coin stands for & maybe more importantly how it works  Angry

One of our tech people will tell you how to find your coin soon, that's what they're giving up their time for, but DUDE...

What makes you think for one frigging second that it's a profitable/sensible(/sane?) thing to do to try to sell right now?

DON'T FEED THE WHALES

Maybe lose wrist-slittingly big  Cry

Only way to defeat whale is to wait until he gets too hungry to stay, and moves on to easier prey.

Chill, get coin back, return to wallet, read more of thread, join forum, read forum, WATCH ZEITGEIST! Enjoy minting, mine other coin, buy Zeit below 10, chill again, help change world for better. Simples!

Wow, I'm pretty sure comments like this would drive away any newb.  The guy just came here for help, not to get lectured on how to spend his money. 

WTF are you sending coin TO any market for? Your coin should STAY in your wallet, if you understand ANYTHING about what this coin stands for & maybe more importantly how it works  Angry

DON'T FEED THE WHALES

Maybe lose wrist-slittingly big  Cry

Activity: 52

Such a shame that ZEIT is so undervalued. Has so much potential...

It's not undervalued, it's being held down by whale-blubber.

They want all your coins cheap!

Stay calm & watch the lovely minting flow into your wallet Grin

Mine efficiently, buy Zeit, keep it in your wallet, you'll be glad you did this time next year.
BLAKE-256 MergePool Update:

[ANN][ELT] Electron, a new Blake-256 coin for GPU/FPGA

That makes 5 Grin

Why do you keep talking about other coin while in ZEIT thread ?  Wink

Because Zeit is PoS & I want my members to have the best info to maximise their mining - and hopefully spend the proceeds on ZeitCoin Grin
Activity: 33
Such a shame that ZEIT is so undervalued. Has so much potential...
Activity: 203
BLAKE-256 MergePool Update:

[ANN][ELT] Electron, a new Blake-256 coin for GPU/FPGA

That makes 5 Grin

Why do you keep talking about other coin while in ZEIT thread ?  Wink
Not agree.

Germany:  problem -> fact-finding commission -> solution -> problem.
Turkey:   problem -> Twitter, Facebook -> solution.

Wink

Nah!

Germany:  problem -> Make it an EU problem ->everyones problem
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Not agree.

Germany:  problem -> fact-finding commission -> solution -> problem.
Turkey:   problem -> Twitter, Facebook -> solution.

Wink
Funny how my ignore list always gets bigger just before a pump.

Hope that comment was aimed at me, if it was I will not be happy and you will of lost a supporter.
I've been reading this thread daily for some time, was a miner before it went POS and have not sold a single Zeit, but have continued to buy them every few days, was just pointing out now is a good time to buy and clear some of the walls rather than complain about how low the prices are.

I thought I was doing my bit helping support this coin raising the price slightly at Cryptsy, but may I was wrong................

No, not you my friend. We need more like you.

Here's a 'morning chuckle' for y'all...

Activity: 230

Hope that comment was aimed at me, if it was I will not be happy and you will of lost a supporter.
I've been reading this thread daily for some time, was a miner before it went POS and have not sold a single Zeit, but have continued to buy them every few days, was just pointing out now is a good time to buy and clear some of the walls rather than complain about how low the prices are.

I thought I was doing my bit helping support this coin raising the price slightly at Cryptsy, but maybe I was wrong................
Here are a couple of enlightening videos for an educational Sunday morning, to increase understanding of WHY what we are doing is SO important -

The Secret of Oz  The Money Masters

Enjoy!

Activity: 230
LiteCoin down against BitCoin, ZeitCoin down against LiteCoin, perfect time to turn some Bitcoins into Zeitcoins.
Just Bought half a million for what I spend on a cup of coffee of Cryptsy.

How about we all buy 'a coffee's ' worth of Zeit and lift its value back up a bit.
Activity: 26
Sorry, but It makes me bad see that the driving this project do nothing to save ZEIT.
It makes me bad see as they write silly jokes of engineers, while we are getting worse and worse, more sunk in the pit! Because the sell walls are getting worse

I would argue with this statement Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry, but It makes me bad see that the driving this project do nothing to save ZEIT.
It makes me bad see as they write silly jokes of engineers, while we are getting worse and worse, more sunk in the pit! Because the sell walls are getting worse
Jump to: