Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 432. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Holy cow those ask walls on mintpal thinned out in a hurry. Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So speak whale in sheep costume-
We play game with you. We bounce you and spin you small brains. We take all coin cheap from greedy stupid bait fish. When all in hands of big fish we take away walls coin go to half bitcoin you left broke and weeping.  We no cry we laugh big long then buy dogs gold villas. Stop silly dream of change world we OWN world you just kiss whale arses get slave money thank whales for letting you live another day. This is way always been always will be. You sell all now make few dollar pay to power company we own. You no choice we all power money control you nothing but stupid greedy krill.

All of your base are belong to us!

You look sell wall you look buy wall you where we want you no escape poor bait fish. Best hope pray false gods you gets scraps fall from high table.

Me love you long time!

Joke not save you pathetic bait fish. Whale spend more one sex party than you for hovel live in. Whale only tell this make bait fish bigger suffer. Most whale not talk to food.

So you pay for sex? Pathetic!

Whale pay with joy. Better than rut ugly wife pay whole life. No shame power always attract beauty. Once whale even try womans. Not good they not know how give real pleasure man. You try boy?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
We play game with you. We bounce you and spin you small brains. We take all coin cheap from greedy stupid bait fish. When all in hands of big fish we take away walls coin go to half bitcoin you left broke and weeping.  We no cry we laugh big long then buy dogs gold villas. Stop silly dream of change world we OWN world you just kiss whale arses get slave money thank whales for letting you live another day. This is way always been always will be. You sell all now make few dollar pay to power company we own. You no choice we all power money control you nothing but stupid greedy krill.

You look sell wall you look buy wall you where we want you no escape poor bait fish. Best hope pray false gods you gets scraps fall from high table.

Me love you long time!

Joke not save you pathetic bait fish. Whale spend more one sex party than you for hovel live in. Whale only tell this make bait fish bigger suffer. Most whale not talk to food.

So you pay for sex? Pathetic!

Me love you long time!

legendary

Me love you long time!

Activity: 25

Not sure if Jar Jar Binks or someone who's recently been hit by a train wrote the above post, either way it was enlightening, assuming it's honest and not some drama to incur a response exactly like the one I've just typed Cheesy

If it is, then well played Sir / Madam.
legendary

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Have they legalised marajuana in China too?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is anyone noticing Coinex? What's stopping them from dumping their coins? They are not allowing withdrawals.
you'd better raise them then.

silly dumpers are silly.
Activity: 392
you shouldn't be surprised that a dump follows a pump

iv'e got my buy orders ready at 2 satoshi
There's only one way this can go.

Count it.
Activity: 448
Pretty solid sell off. Now, this can go either way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

If anyone knows an explorer with this feature drop a line.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
zeitpool is beta / wall breaker pool. if you want coins mine at hashco.ws they offer zeit as payout. personally im mining at zeitpool because breaking walls is more important to me than accumulating more coins. lets see if our dev can work some magic.

Where do you think hashcow gets the coins? they both work the same only one is automatic...

I think also from Mintpal, as Cryptsy has Zeit only paired with LTC. That would mean another conversion that costs fees.

We need more miners on the multipools (doesn't matter which) to create more buy power.. it also doesn't help that people are dumping (for no logical reason).. it only rose 4 sats for gods sake.

those 4 Sat make it a 100% rise .... so put in your mind some people just doubled their money ...why won't they cashout ...

True but had they waited they could have tripled or even quadrupled their money.. these massive sell walls only keep the price low.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

those 4 Sat make it a 100% rise .... so put in your mind some people just doubled their money ...why won't they cashout ...

Been adding to stash for 6 weeks now, slowly and caught a bunch before it went mental and been buying up since. The stake alone is worth holding, provided we have Dev's backing and a few whales.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I pledge my 6mh as well for a week.  Who else will pledge to mine in the name of zeit!
Jump to: