Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 435. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
where can I check the Transaction ID and Address
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
ridiculous really can not have a market, too many people making landfill !!!
necessary to pump and get moving! more movement more visibility!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
zeitcoin is a goodcoin. I buy it in 2 satoshi.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The devs are easily reached on the Zeitcoin forums.

It's that hard to keep an eye on this small thread also?

He's busy, we are here instead. He did post a few pages back that zeit forum is the place to chat.

[..
I wouldn't doubt if that 2 billion Zeit is being used to set up a good chunck of the sell walls on Mintpal. FFS! Leaving coins on a pool is even riskier than leaving them on an exchange! Keep your coins in your wallet!!!!!

A huge chunk of the stolen coins from various sources have been dumped already. (*pssst* don't tell anyone but some of those walls are Dev's to keep price lower and keep people guessing)

As it became clear once various exchanges started stealing Zeits, this coin was a very high risk gamble and still is, especially for new entrants. Gamble at own risk at this point, pool mining is less of a gamble in this case.
Why not come to the purse Zeitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

He's busy, we are here instead. He did post a few pages back that zeit forum is the place to chat.

[..
I wouldn't doubt if that 2 billion Zeit is being used to set up a good chunck of the sell walls on Mintpal. FFS! Leaving coins on a pool is even riskier than leaving them on an exchange! Keep your coins in your wallet!!!!!

A huge chunk of the stolen coins from various sources have been dumped already. (*pssst* don't tell anyone but some of those walls are Dev's to keep price lower and keep people guessing)

As it became clear once various exchanges started stealing Zeits, this coin was a very high risk gamble and still is, especially for new entrants. Gamble at own risk at this point, pool mining is less of a gamble in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
please someone has somehow managed to reach the site zeit.imine.at?
You need to try to contact him. I gave you all the information you would need to get in contact with the pool owner. Now it is your turn to get into action to try to get your coins back. (I don't believe you will get them back, as with this sum, he will most likely have taken off already...) {at todays conversion, that would be 200 BTC - I don't think he is that honest, especially that all his sites are down}

My thoughts exactly. I hate to say it, but I agree with you. Dio, your coins are probably never going to be returned to you. I will never understand why you would have left that many on a pool in the first place. Have you not been keeping up with this thread and the original thread? If so, you would have known about this coin being POW/POS hybrid and that by you not having the coins in your wallet you were robbing yourself of a LOT of POS generated coins.

Activity: 133
zeit has potential to go up
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Who is sorting zeit coin at the moment please Pm me, need to talk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

wich blockchain is working?

wanted to ask when the last time a developer has appeared here, just hope that does not die Zeitcoin
Activity: 93
wich blockchain is working?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
The wallet is FIFO so your oldest coins are taken first if you transfer ZEIT.

We need a wallet with coin control.

It's a bit lonely over here on the hashco.ws multipool.. come join me Cheesy (set zeit as payout in account settings)..

I may just have to join you with my other 10Mhs, currently holding EMC2, but diff is creeping and I don't sell EMC2 either.

BREAKING DOWN WALLS! There is a reason this coin was made in billions and look at pool motto ... 1st we need walls.  Grin
Activity: 189

It's a bit lonely over here on the hashco.ws multipool.. come join me Cheesy (set zeit as payout in account settings)..
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Activity: 112
Even though we had a pump yesterday,we stabilized at 7-8 levels.. I think that's a good thing to happen,otherwise we would also be falling down uncontrollably like BC and FAC..Lets take one step at a time and build a base and then move forward..
Activity: 198
I've never been able to mint once.  Huh  Windows wallet

How old are your coins? And have you withdrawn any in the last 20 days?

Activity: 168
I wanted to ask and it is normal to wait long deposit Zeitcoin
I widrawal to account mintpal wait until something is not going
How long are you waiting for? Does it show up in pending?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
 I've never been able to mint once.  Huh  Windows wallet
I wanted to ask and it is normal to wait long deposit Zeitcoin
I widrawal to account mintpal wait until something is not going
Jump to: