Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 436. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does anyone know whats wrong with coinex.pw? I cant withdraw my ZEIT, didnt read the warning on page 1. Thought it would be a nice deal to buy there and sell on mintpal. Now i have over 8 million ZEIT there and cant withdraw them.

Does anyone know a thing about that problem and if it's going to be solved?
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
what about multipool?

Hashcows also pays out in zeit as well
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I wanted to ask and it is normal to wait long deposit Zeitcoin

see tranx on blockchain
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I wanted to ask and it is normal to wait long deposit Zeitcoin
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Payouts are being used by the Dev to buy coins while price is low and being traded on pretty sweet profit margins. Once over 10 satoshi and holding, can start paying not to depress market price now.
Right now the Pool is for Zeit Coin backers from the start, with huge vested interest in growing the value of their stash rather than quick payouts from pool.
It's fine by me! Smiley

Same as long as price is moving my 6mhs can stay for free
legendary
Activity: 1205
Payouts are being used by the Dev to buy coins while price is low and being traded on pretty sweet profit margins. Once over 10 satoshi and holding, can start paying not to depress market price now.
Right now the Pool is for Zeit Coin backers from the start, with huge vested interest in growing the value of their stash rather than quick payouts from pool.
It's fine by me! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Again i would like to know the current hashrate on multipool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 319
Why no announcement about either zeit or hashcows multipool on the first post? We need to spread the news!! Cheesy
Activity: 168
please someone has somehow managed to reach the site zeit.imine.at?
You need to try to contact him. I gave you all the information you would need to get in contact with the pool owner. Now it is your turn to get into action to try to get your coins back. (I don't believe you will get them back, as with this sum, he will most likely have taken off already...) {at todays conversion, that would be 200 BTC - I don't think he is that honest, especially that all his sites are down}
Activity: 434
Hashcows ban my worker why?Huh??

Too many rejects i suppose.. did it say temp ban?

I got my coins from hashcow... working great... Lets conquer 10 sat now... all my hashrate is on the multipool.
Now it`s ok.I restart the worker
Activity: 189

Too many rejects i suppose.. did it say temp ban?

I got my coins from hashcow... working great... Lets conquer 10 sat now... all my hashrate is on the multipool.

look, we know you lost your coins and that sucks but please stop repeatedly spamming this thread! it is your issue for leaving that many coins there and up to you to work it out! go back and find out who is who with regards to the pool!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I've been mining this coin at the launch.
The name and the concept just wrang my ears.

The performance on Mintpal now is impressive, to say the least.

I watched Zeitgeist long ago and consider myself part of the global movement of spreading the word on how finance markets actually work (also accountant, hehe, so in the know  Wink)

Get on the Zeit Train ..

What happens if the big dumpers run out of coins?
Fasten your seat belts!
33 BTC wall ahead at 10 sat people!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was at 9 then shifted! i think most of that is 1person or a group of people.
33 BTC wall ahead at 10 sat people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: