Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 433. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
zeitpool is beta / wall breaker pool. if you want coins mine at hashco.ws they offer zeit as payout. personally im mining at zeitpool because breaking walls is more important to me than accumulating more coins. lets see if our dev can work some magic.

Where do you think hashcow gets the coins? they both work the same only one is automatic...

I think also from Mintpal, as Cryptsy has Zeit only paired with LTC. That would mean another conversion that costs fees.

We need more miners on the multipools (doesn't matter which) to create more buy power.. it also doesn't help that people are dumping (for no logical reason).. it only rose 4 sats for gods sake.

those 4 Sat make it a 100% rise .... so put in your mind some people just doubled their money ...why won't they cashout ...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
zeitpool is beta / wall breaker pool. if you want coins mine at hashco.ws they offer zeit as payout. personally im mining at zeitpool because breaking walls is more important to me than accumulating more coins. lets see if our dev can work some magic.

Where do you think hashcow gets the coins? they both work the same only one is automatic...

I think also from Mintpal, as Cryptsy has Zeit only paired with LTC. That would mean another conversion that costs fees.

We need more miners on the multipools (doesn't matter which) to create more buy power.. it also doesn't help that people are dumping (for no logical reason).. it only rose 4 sats for gods sake.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

If the coin distribution was made in billions in order to create walls, which I believe it has, it perfectly fits into Zeitgeist dogma. What is special about Zeit Coin? Supporters of Zeitgeist Movement I hope make it special. Like every good coin, it was backed at the right time by the right people, lets see if Zeit is too.

I'll mine there, 10Mhs, 1 week .. God knows I've lost more than 1 week of mining on shit, this could work .. or .. not ..
Activity: 168

I have sent zeits at mintpal, got over 110 confirmations and still can't see the transaction on the block explorer

This is Transaction ID: f9e936e374dc296a68545356cf4c0b76c8c6b58274a25d6a3d050b87231d9ec7

What could happen? ;/

I heard it took more than 2.5 hours in the afternoon to get transactions through to mintpal. How long ago did you send it?

It did take, just as long as the 8 & 9 buy walls lasted, and then coins were delivered like clockwork. Masterful .. if a tad distasteful.

Mintpal is under very heavy load because of BC. They added more capacity yesterday. Could be that.

The transactions after the 8 & 9 walls came down, were speedy. I tested with 1 coin and Crytpsy was having no problems at all.

Yes, I guess you could be right. But if marcho87 still has problems now, after the 8 & 9 walls are already down, then maybe their wallet is lagging.
Activity: 189

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
legendary
I have sent zeits at mintpal, got over 110 confirmations and still can't see the transaction on the block explorer

This is Transaction ID: f9e936e374dc296a68545356cf4c0b76c8c6b58274a25d6a3d050b87231d9ec7

What could happen? ;/

I heard it took more than 2.5 hours in the afternoon to get transactions through to mintpal. How long ago did you send it?

It did take, just as long as the 8 & 9 buy walls lasted, and then coins were delivered like clockwork. Masterful .. if a tad distasteful.

Mintpal is under very heavy load because of BC. They added more capacity yesterday. Could be that.

The transactions after the 8 & 9 walls came down, were speedy. I tested with 1 coin and Crytpsy was having no problems at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

What could happen? ;/

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

What could happen? ;/

50 minutes ago

edit: nvm, it arrived

What could happen? ;/

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

What could happen? ;/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Yes, maybe we are over reacting. But he should have mentioned it on the Zeitcoin multipool site, that the payouts will be only every few days. I don't expect a payout every day, but it would be nice to keep his community informed on how well the multipool is doing and maybe present some statistics. Imagine somebody new starts mining at the multipool and then does not see any feedback of his earnings. He will bash our coin in other threads, which would be really bad for our community.

That is a good point indeed. I'll shoot him a PM in the other forum (if he doesn't respond here first) and recommend he make an official statement in regards to these concerns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I seriously doubt ZEITCOIN is trying to scam anyone. He wasn't even in favor of the multipool at first. In fact, he left it up to a poll by the community, and the community voted majority in favor of the pool. I'm sure he isn't going to be making payouts all day every day. It seems more reasonable that he would wait until he has a good chunk of BTC and then buy up Zeit and then make payouts. But then again, I might not know what I'm even talking about.  Cool

Yes, maybe we are over reacting. But he should have mentioned it on the Zeitcoin multipool site, that the payouts will be only every few days. I don't expect a payout every day, but it would be nice to keep his community informed on how well the multipool is doing and maybe present some statistics. Imagine somebody new starts mining at the multipool and then does not see any feedback of his earnings. He will bash our coin in other threads, which would be really bad for our community.

Yup, transparency is important. Showing stats will also invite more miners.
I seriously doubt ZEITCOIN is trying to scam anyone. He wasn't even in favor of the multipool at first. In fact, he left it up to a poll by the community, and the community voted majority in favor of the pool. I'm sure he isn't going to be making payouts all day every day. It seems more reasonable that he would wait until he has a good chunk of BTC and then buy up Zeit and then make payouts. But then again, I might not know what I'm even talking about.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
legendary
Is this a fact or just didn't get a payout yet? Just don't mine if you don't trust it, wait for it to come out of Beta or to be confirmed as real and not a scam. I have half my hashing in Zeit pool and other half in EMC2, if I get scammed, only getting scammed for half.

Did you get payed out yet? I mean this is a sub-domain off the official ZEIT website. Only somebody with administrator rights can put that up. Somebody remembers who set that up?

It was Zeitcoin - the Dev.

He has been paid 4 times by wafflepool since it went live, what happened to the coins and when is the payout, I have no clue, but it has been advertised and repeated here many times, you will not get paid for days. Don't mine unless you have Zeit already, I have no guarantee any of this is not a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
I am waiting for dayyys for an withdraw of my zeitcoin from mintpal. Is anyone having the same problems?

It took a couple of hours for me this afternoon, but it came through.

Mintpal holding Zeits.. can't withdraw them, they confirmed but not sent.
Is this a fact or just didn't get a payout yet? Just don't mine if you don't trust it, wait for it to come out of Beta or to be confirmed as real and not a scam. I have half my hashing in Zeit pool and other half in EMC2, if I get scammed, only getting scammed for half.

Did you get payed out yet? I mean this is a sub-domain off the official ZEIT website. Only somebody with administrator rights can put that up. Somebody remembers who set that up?
zeitpool.zeit-coin.com - scam  Sad

Who is responsible for the multipool? I asked also already several times, but I got no answer. When you start a multipool you need to keep your members informed on when they will get paid out. Until now (I mined like 3 full days there) I got nothing. If you want to accumulate all the earnings to bring down walls on Mintpal, then please inform us about it first. Please step up and come clean. We want transparency. And don't forget on how that reflects on others who are not long time ZEIT investors...
Jump to: