Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 437. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HELP¡¡¡ HELP ¡¡¡

Zeitcoin - Wallet
Send Coins:
Error: Transaction creation failed.

Because you can not send my coin?
I have reinstalled the wallet and still the same

'HuhHuh?

I found a thread that seems to deal with that kind of problem. Look through it and see if you can find a solution for it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/error-transaction-creation-failed-218447
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Yes BtcBrothers he was promoting this pool.

[email protected]
I beg of you help me!!!

Try contacting the pool owner. Sadly, I can't help you more. Maybe somebody else?

How can I contact the owner?

Try to find him in this tread and send a PM?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I beg of you help me!!!

Try contacting the pool owner. Sadly, I can't help you more. Maybe somebody else?

How can I contact the owner?
I beg of you help me!!!

why? I had 2 billion over them as I pick them up? please help me!

Why did you not take them out. PoW stage was only for a few weeks. How did you trust a pool with such an amount of coins? You always need to cash out all your coins regularly from pools. Best like once a day.

I tried loading the site, but it is also down for me. Does anybody else here know who is running this pool?

I beg of you help me!!!

I was away for a few days and boom zeitcoin movement is born.... Grin

Why did you not take them out. PoW stage was only for a few weeks. How did you trust a pool with such an amount of coins? You always need to cash out all your coins regularly from pools. Best like once a day.

I tried loading the site, but it is also down for me. Does anybody else here know who is running this pool?

WHEN IS UP?

http://zeit.imine.at/   Huh?

PoW stage ended, so these pools are a thing of the past.

Activity: 112
Payouts are being used by the Dev to buy coins while price is low and being traded on pretty sweet profit margins. Once over 10 satoshi and holding, can start paying not to depress market price now.
Right now the Pool is for Zeit Coin backers from the start, with huge vested interest in growing the value of their stash rather than quick payouts from pool.

Where do you get this information from. I am also a long time holder, but there is no information regarding this anywhere. There should be clarity on who is running the zeit multipool, and when payouts are processed. Believe me, I am not after the quick buck, but we all need transparency. Everybody is mining for days already, but no updates regarding this whatsoever, even though the question was asked several times.

Please whoever is behind the multipool, start answering our questions. Otherwise I suggest for everybody to use the hashcow pool, that pays out directly in ZEIT.
Yes ..There needs to be some more clarity on the Zeit Multipool.
WHEN IS UP?

http://zeit.imine.at/   Huh?

PoW stage ended, so these pools are a thing of the past.
Payouts are being used by the Dev to buy coins while price is low and being traded on pretty sweet profit margins. Once over 10 satoshi and holding, can start paying not to depress market price now.
Right now the Pool is for Zeit Coin backers from the start, with huge vested interest in growing the value of their stash rather than quick payouts from pool.

Where do you get this information from. I am also a long time holder, but there is no information regarding this anywhere. There should be clarity on who is running the zeit multipool, and when payouts are processed. Believe me, I am not after the quick buck, but we all need transparency. Everybody is mining for days already, but no updates regarding this whatsoever, even though the question was asked several times.

Please whoever is behind the multipool, start answering our questions. Otherwise I suggest for everybody to use the hashcow pool, that pays out directly in ZEIT.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
The big whales doesn`t want i think the price goes up because they want to buy cheap.So don`t worry keep your coins and don`t sell cheap

PoS coin with Pools are the future of coin market .. and select PoW coins they can mine profitably and pump (like EMC2).

I had 50k BC, was paying 1-2 coins a day in stake, at this 50-100k price it would have been great to just sell stake and keep making money for nothing. Zeit stake is fantastic, just selling stake on few mil coins when price is at 20-50 satoshi will be more than worth waiting.

wafflepool.com is mining great, didn't get a payout, but I'm just started mining yesterday. I don't like the website of Hashcows. A lot of errors, don't trust it.

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
wafflepool.com is mining great, didn't get a payout, but I'm just started mining yesterday. I don't like the website of Hashcows. A lot of errors, don't trust it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The big whales doesn`t want i think the price goes up because they want to buy cheap.So don`t worry keep your coins and don`t sell cheap
Activity: 6
was that 9sat wall pulled???  Shocked 33bit just went poof!

that was indeed a big move to 10..and the 9 Buy wall is also strong 11 btc. Shocked

lets hope to break the other walls too
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
The coin keeps the earnings that have made and the only way is up people!!!!!!!!!!!

Payout No: 4 paid to Zeitpool ... and Dev manipulated prices with huge walls .. LOVE YOU MAN! (and sorry for buying a couple 20LTC ones Smiley)

keep holding it down! your hash makes a big difference
Jump to: