Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 460. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Awesome! I love the interface at allcrypt, just wish there was more volume there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ZeitCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
come on!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
谁买的啊?28btc?太给力了 Shocked
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I think my post about getting Zeitcoin potentially listed as a cashout option for HASHCOWS was bigger news than I thought. Buy the rumor right?  Grin
not sure if it was a mistake, or something is brewing but 28btc buys went through in Mintpal - pushing upto 4 sats...

AWESOME
Wow that was a big buy. I guess someone heard about the secret zeitcoin news. How the hell did that leak. Gonna start buying myself. It takes too long to transfer bitcoins!!! Shit!

Secret zeitcoin news? Explain.

But good to see the Buy/Sell go to 4/3 now.

Again, post on the HASHCOWS thread and express your interest and maybe we can get multipool support for the coin:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolprofit-switchoptional-auto-exchange-per-coinvardiff-hashcows-293872
Activity: 434
Some whale just jumped onboard! Shocked
+1 that`s great news if it`s true
Some whale just jumped onboard! Shocked
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
not sure if it was a mistake, or something is brewing but 28btc buys went through in Mintpal - pushing upto 4 sats...

AWESOME
Wow that was a big buy. I guess someone heard about the secret zeitcoin news. How the hell did that leak. Gonna start buying myself. It takes too long to transfer bitcoins!!! Shit!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

AWESOME
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Regarding the forum - Is it on purpose that you cannot see any topics if you are not a registered member? There are people that want to see first on what they sign up to. Imagine someone wants to invest in ZEITCOIN - but he can't see any information because you need to sign up first??? What is it top secret to outsiders?Huh

Since there are discussions on the forum that we don't really want to find on google the forum will remain "closed" in certain areas. However i fully agree that we should show more of the content to anybody taking a look in order to find out if he wants to subscribe at all. Thanks for bringing that up. Wink

We will see what we can do to arrange for visible content to anybody.
Activity: 168
Regarding the forum - Is it on purpose that you cannot see any topics if you are not a registered member? There are people that want to see first on what they sign up to. Imagine someone wants to invest in ZEITCOIN - but he can't see any information because you need to sign up first??? What is it top secret to outsiders?Huh
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Hey guys,

for those of you who are interested in a multipool that pays out in zeit, I contacted one of the main Hashcows people in the forum and asked them to take a look at adding Zeit as a payout option. Here's the thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolprofit-switchoptional-auto-exchange-per-coinvardiff-hashcows-293872

While some of you may have mixed feelings about the idea, I'm pretty sure there are others who wouldn't mind at least having it as an OPTION. Hashcows is a fairly reputable and trustworthy multipool with good community support, so if you think pointing your mining rig at a multipool that pays out in Zeit is something you are INTERESTED in then please post your interest in that thread.

Again, some of you may disagree with the idea philosophically, but there are plenty of people who mine other coins and dump them for zeit (because we don't want to go through the trouble of paying cash for BTC) anyways and a multipool is the most efficient way to do this.

So again, please post your interest on the Hashcows thread and show the pool admins that there is legitimate interest in multipool support for Zeit!!

Thanks. Good idea. That may also be a viable option.
Hey guys,

for those of you who are interested in a multipool that pays out in zeit, I contacted one of the main Hashcows people in the forum and asked them to take a look at adding Zeit as a payout option. Here's the thread.

While some of you may have mixed feelings about the idea, I'm pretty sure there are others who wouldn't mind at least having it as an OPTION. Hashcows is a fairly reputable and trustworthy multipool with good community support, so if you think pointing your mining rig at a multipool that pays out in Zeit is something you are INTERESTED in then please post your interest in that thread.

Again, some of you may disagree with the idea philosophically, but there are plenty of people who mine other coins and dump them for zeit (because we don't want to go through the trouble of paying cash for BTC) anyways and a multipool is the most efficient way to do this.

So again, please post your interest on the Hashcows thread and show the pool admins that there is legitimate interest in multipool support for Zeit!!
Activity: 182
PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the reasons below, I will not be posting to, or even monitoring this thread - nor any other on this forum - for the foreseeable future.

Please be re-assured that other members of the community WILL continue to provide the responses & information 'more casual' Zeit-holders request here.

1) I need to spend all the spare time I have on matters more directly related to the community forum & the development of strategies & tactics for the further growth of our coin.

2) I'm quite honestly totally fed up of spending valuable time writing informative posts here only to have them swamped in FUD & chit-chat before anyone gets a chance to read them.

To be clear:- I am continuing to add to my wallet, I will not be trading/dumping, I am still committed to this coin. I have been asked to contribute 'in a bigger way' to the team & have accepted this honour with joy. Hence I am sacrificing my contributions here in favour of more efficient use of my time.

Thank you to all who have listened to me here, feel free to join us at our own forum.

Farewell, and best wishes.

I forgive you as long as its to the continued development of ZeitCoin and Zeit related activities.... Hopefully you hung out long enough for a few of us to post to you  Grin
Activity: 350
ZeitCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Activity: 198
PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the reasons below, I will not be posting to, or even monitoring this thread - nor any other on this forum - for the foreseeable future.

Please be re-assured that other members of the community WILL continue to provide the responses & information 'more casual' Zeit-holders request here.

1) I need to spend all the spare time I have on matters more directly related to the community forum & the development of strategies & tactics for the further growth of our coin.

2) I'm quite honestly totally fed up of spending valuable time writing informative posts here only to have them swamped in FUD & chit-chat before anyone gets a chance to read them.

To be clear:- I am continuing to add to my wallet, I will not be trading/dumping, I am still committed to this coin. I have been asked to contribute 'in a bigger way' to the team & have accepted this honour with joy. Hence I am sacrificing my contributions here in favour of more efficient use of my time.

Thank you to all who have listened to me here, feel free to join us at our own forum.

Well, fair enough Lion. I still think this thread is important though. New ZEIT adopters will see this thread first so support is still important. You will be missed here but see you on the ZEIT forums.
Activity: 114
How about creating a trading platform where you can share any objects and things for zeitcoin? We already have a large enough community to start trading with each other!This greatly attract people's attention!    I unfortunately do not possess the skills to create such platforms, but will take any advice and help!
We can do something like an auction. For example I have just the thing which I do not need, I can throw it out and do not remember it, but what if I get it to auction and sell to whom it really needed, but for completely independent currency-zeitcoin.  Wink discussion in of forum http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=115
Activity: 75
PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good man. Go change the world Shocked)
Sorry to hear that Lion. I think your posts here are some of the most informative and interesting in the thread. People can easily read your post history to get up to speed on Zeitcoin happenings. Good luck! I know you'll continue to make the zeitcoin forums awesome.  

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
China has said it won't ban bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-governor-pboc-wont-ban-bitcoin/
yeah, that's good new, then we can have a move.
Jump to: