Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 459. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Orders, orders everywhere! What is the source of this saturday morning madness?

Profits on mining are being annihilated and folks are looking for cheap PoS coins and a multipool backing. Black Coin led the way, FAC wafflepool is growing - from 50Mhs to 280Mhs now, Zeit can do better than both at this price.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Please visit http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/ to sign up for our beta version of the multipool.

If you have any questions please let me know

Please keep in mind this is our beta and if any issues arise please contact me directly [email protected]

Cool.  Couple questions.

1: Whats the deal with putting in my zeitcoin address and receiving a bitcoin address to use in cgminer?  I still get paid zeit to my address i input that gave me that bitcoin address to use, right?

2: Curious where this multipool will buy from, mintpal, cryptsy, combinations?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please visit http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/ to sign up for our beta version of the multipool.

Please keep in mind this is our beta and if any issues arise please contact me directly [email protected]

A great move for the growth of ZEITCOIN!!!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Orders, orders everywhere! What is the source of this saturday morning madness?
Activity: 112
I think a dedicated ZEIT Multipool,like that of BlackCoin, will be a better idea than hashcows.
Isn't there anyone one who can start a Multipool. Huh

I think if you're competing with pools like HashCows or Clevermining you're in for a surprise regarding maintenance, payout logic, picking the right coins at the right time and profitability... At HashCows they already have the infrastructure and tons of experience for running a multipool. All multipools have to do (and will probably start doing soon) is make the output switchable/tradable to coins other than BitCoin. HashCows is the first pool that has done exactly this and has improved their featureset ever since.

there will always be a temptation to switch to another coin and try, if that option is provided,being it is a basic human nature.
Even if you say the followers/believers will always be there..even they can be brainwashed.
In a dedicated pool..its "WE THE GROUP" feeling and will stick to it for a long time..

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Faircoin Development Team Member
I think a dedicated ZEIT Multipool,like that of BlackCoin, will be a better idea than hashcows.

I think if you're competing with pools like HashCows or Clevermining (http://poolpicker.eu/) you're in for a surprise regarding maintenance, payout logic, picking the right coins at the right time and profitability... At HashCows they already have the infrastructure and tons of experience for running a multipool. All multipools have to do (and will probably start doing soon) is make the output switchable/tradable to coins other than BitCoin. HashCows is the first pool that has done exactly this and has improved their featureset ever since.
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Anyone know who the 28 BTC buy order was from?
How will the Zeitcoin multipool work? Zeitcoin now only yields 1 coin per block as POW. That's ~1 million a year. So unless someone is planning to make 1 Zeitcoin > 10000 Satoshis, I don't see how POW will be beneficial.

The idea is to mine Profitable Coins and sell that to buy ZEIT Coins and there by pushing the prices up
Activity: 448
How will the Zeitcoin multipool work? Zeitcoin now only yields 1 coin per block as POW. That's ~1 million a year. So unless someone is planning to make 1 Zeitcoin > 10000 Satoshis, I don't see how POW will be beneficial.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Cкyпaeмco пocoны !!

To the nibiru !!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 75
I just wanted to update to the latest wallet v0.1.0.2 - as I still used an earlier one. However all my balance disappeared (only the staked ones show up 3.5 Mill.), and in no circumstances it rescans the block chain and stays out of synch - with my xxx Million ZEIT balance missing. I am kind of freaking out. How do I get my wallet synched and my balance showing up??? Please help.

By the way, I followed the guide on the official Zeit website; I deleted the old ZEIT folder, copied the wallet.dat back, added the nodes,... I opened and closed the app itself also, but nothing gets it to synch the block chain.

Edit: I got it working - I deleted everything from the ZEIT folder except the wallet.dat, peers.dat, and zeitcoin.conf

Glad you figured it out. I've been there and its shit the bed time.
Hey guys,

for those of you who are interested in a multipool that pays out in zeit, I contacted one of the main Hashcows people in the forum and asked them to take a look at adding Zeit as a payout option. Here's the thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolprofit-switchoptional-auto-exchange-per-coinvardiff-hashcows-293872

While some of you may have mixed feelings about the idea, I'm pretty sure there are others who wouldn't mind at least having it as an OPTION. Hashcows is a fairly reputable and trustworthy multipool with good community support, so if you think pointing your mining rig at a multipool that pays out in Zeit is something you are INTERESTED in then please post your interest in that thread.

Again, some of you may disagree with the idea philosophically, but there are plenty of people who mine other coins and dump them for zeit (because we don't want to go through the trouble of paying cash for BTC) anyways and a multipool is the most efficient way to do this.

So again, please post your interest on the Hashcows thread and show the pool admins that there is legitimate interest in multipool support for Zeit!!

While i do want a multipool dev Zeitcoin was already in talks with someone about setting up a multipool, and i dont want 2 running.  But that was 4 days ago.  He said hed respond to my request for beta participation in 1-2 days and that was 4 days ago.

Zeitcoin whats the 411 on that multipool?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I just wanted to update to the latest wallet v0.1.0.2 - as I still used an earlier one. However all my balance disappeared (only the staked ones show up 3.5 Mill.), and in no circumstances it rescans the block chain and stays out of synch - with my xxx Million ZEIT balance missing. I am kind of freaking out. How do I get my wallet synched and my balance showing up??? Please help.

By the way, I followed the guide on the official Zeit website; I deleted the old ZEIT folder, copied the wallet.dat back, added the nodes,... I opened and closed the app itself also, but nothing gets it to synch the block chain.

Edit: I got it working - I deleted everything from the ZEIT folder except the wallet.dat, peers.dat, and zeitcoin.conf
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 satoshi sells gone gone gone  .. All Aboard!  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Yeah I hear ya, but they haven't been around very long. It'll take some time to build up some momentum, but they seem to be making the right moves.
Activity: 319
ZeitCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
come on!

Awesome! I love the interface at allcrypt, just wish there was more volume there.

Yea, which means it's a crap exchange.

Sorry, but network effect pretty much dooms any new upstart exchanges to obscurity unless they offer something superior that the high volume names. Even then, if people don't use it, then there's no volume, which is the reason why people don't use it. Downward spiral sort of thing, you know?
Jump to: