Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 456. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I have been mining WafflePool for sometime now, for BTC... but would much rather help in chipping away at the 3,4,5 and even 10 walls that are popping up on Mintpal. This community is awesome and deserves the effort of each of it's members to try and make it better and help with every little bit possible.

I have moved my tiny 1.8Mh/s to the ZEIT WafflePool and hope to see many others do the same and watch this coin take-off!

So is it working now? Is it paying out in Zeit?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have been mining WafflePool for sometime now, for BTC... but would much rather help in chipping away at the 3,4,5 and even 10 walls that are popping up on Mintpal. This community is awesome and deserves the effort of each of it's members to try and make it better and help with every little bit possible.

I have moved my tiny 1.8Mh/s to the ZEIT WafflePool and hope to see many others do the same and watch this coin take-off!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Did anything ever happen with CryptoRush.in lost coins? I was never reimbursed.
the new owners are getting the site sorted out first then compensating but not sure if you have to contact them  first I never used that shitty exchange  after seeing why they became popular
Yeah it was a terrible exchange for sure, but some coins could only be bought through it so I used it a little bit.
I emailed the original email that was listed on CryptoRush.in for compensation, but never got a response.

might be worth sending a new ticket to them

I also lost a quarter of a million ZEITS on Cryptorush so how can i get compensated?

Is ther a multipool for ZEIT like bc and fac?

there is indeed zeitpool.zeit-coin.com

also i think thread title should be updated to include NOW MULTIPOOL or something similar Smiley
Activity: 294
the new owners are getting the site sorted out first then compensating but not sure if you have to contact them  first I never used that shitty exchange  after seeing why they became popular
Yeah it was a terrible exchange for sure, but some coins could only be bought through it so I used it a little bit.
I emailed the original email that was listed on CryptoRush.in for compensation, but never got a response.

I also lost a quarter of a million ZEITS on Cryptorush so how can i get compensated?

Is ther a multipool for ZEIT like bc and fac?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Not sure I followed all that, but it seems to me it's the ask wall at mintpal that will hold zeitcoin down. The price at cryptsy will roughly mirror that. While it's currently a little cheaper to buy on cryptsy for ltc at current exchange rates, the fees are higher there and the ltc/btc price is pretty volatile. Aiming the pool to buy from mintpal is the right choice imo.

I've got 24 MH/s on Vertcoin at the minute. Equivalent is about 60 MH/s on the multipool, is it worth me switching? My electricity bill is about £85 to £90 a day.

If you have Zeit already, probably yes for a day or 2 , or at least 10Mhs. People still don't believe pool will work, but look what happened to FAC .. up 60% today as more folks realised pool is growing which means more buying power.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Not sure I followed all that, but it seems to me it's the ask wall at mintpal that will hold zeitcoin down. The price at cryptsy will roughly mirror that. While it's currently a little cheaper to buy on cryptsy for ltc at current exchange rates, the fees are higher there and the ltc/btc price is pretty volatile. Aiming the pool to buy from mintpal is the right choice imo.

I've got 24 MH/s on Vertcoin at the minute. Equivalent is about 60 MH/s on the multipool, is it worth me switching? My electricity bill is about £85 to £90 a day.

Wow, Dale with the big scrypt cannon. Grin

Right this second, I would say definitely because vertcoin diff is really high, the price is fairly meh atm, and scrypt-n is so much less efficient. Whether it's better longterm or not is a difficult question as there are many constantly changing variables. As long as wafflepool mines what's most profitable I suspect you'd be better off with zeitpool.

it would be awesome if you could help us get some momentum. i am putting 6.5mh/s on the zeitpool tonight
Activity: 448
2% pool fee is too high. Also, I hope devs will be taking the fee in Zeitcoin as well. No point otherwise.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

legendary
As I said to the Dev, I don't care about payouts in 1st few days at least, as long as that BTC is used to buy Zeit and raise the value of a great PoS coin.

When things get a bit more serious, I am sure someone will offer to do the whole proper pool thing. Lets get stats on page 1st ..  Wink
Activity: 6
Yes, but I suggest the best in mine pool early, can do a fair bit. This is more conducive to attract enough miners.
When the price to 8-10, the price gap speak significantly reduced, the mine pool in more computing power, received ten percent of the profits, may be better than now, what do you think.
Activity: 6
wow yer right! Wasn't it 22 or 23 a few hours ago? Wish I had more scrypt hashes to throw at it. Almost all of my gear is sha unfortunately.

I have been buying in LTC mostly on Craptsy .. always ended up cheaper, with buy orders waiting at 2 sats on MintPal .. now at 3 ..

So far .. Bitcoins expected (earned + unconverted): 0.01449759
The purchase of 28btc in mintpal is used to pay the cost of http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/ miners. First, the purchase of 3 zeit,
Then pay deposit pool of miners, and then use the mining BTC to buy 4 of the Zeit in mintpal. Of course, the mine pool should get the profit, not I suggest we put cryptsy on LTC sales to buy cheap. It is fair to the miners. 3 and 4 of the price of Thirty-three percent of the profits, the miners is not too fair. I hope mine pool owners will consider my suggestions. I count 30000000000000 of force to enter, hope Zeit can exceed bc. My friends are concerned about the operation of the mine pool. My English is not very good, I come from China ha ha. Using translation software translation discourse, I hope you can understand..........
If we could get a setup for sha, I could throw 10th at it.

Hint hint devs. Wink
faircoin multipool already has 320.77 MH/S
46 Miners

this is our main competition! now if only we could get theh pool stats to work on http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/ Smiley
legendary
wow yer right! Wasn't it 22 or 23 a few hours ago? Wish I had more scrypt hashes to throw at it. Almost all of my gear is sha unfortunately.

I have been buying in LTC mostly on Craptsy .. always ended up cheaper, with buy orders waiting at 2 sats on MintPal .. now at 3 ..

So far .. Bitcoins expected (earned + unconverted): 0.01449759
4 wall is under 20!!!!!! MARCH ON ZEITERS!
Activity: 349
the new owners are getting the site sorted out first then compensating but not sure if you have to contact them  first I never used that shitty exchange  after seeing why they became popular

legendary
Not seeing any stats on the zeit pool page still. Kinda have to wonder if we are just mining for wafflepool or is this BTC actually going to end up in Zeit.

i dont think hes going to waste his time buying with btc amounts under .1 ....... lets give him a chance.

hehe I don't mean that, I don't know if the hashing is being attributed to the right place.

It is possible to mine with Zeit address (instead of the swapped BTC one), wafflepool will still take your hashes, but keep them for themselves.
Jump to: