Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 471. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
I have a question regarding the stake.
There are many unconfirmed transactions everyday.

Will they ever verify, or are they going to stay around unconfirmed for ever.
Not even half of all stake transactions verify actually.

They will stay unconfirmed for ever

See here Wink http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewforum.php?f=10
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi ZEITCOIN, how's the BBB funding coming along? Is there a tally somewhere?

Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly [email protected]

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

Activity: 195

They will stay unconfirmed for ever
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i will chime in i think it should be scrypt only. not all of us are technical enough to setup for a x11 or n-factor pool. also i have gridseeds so i wouldnt be able to participate

I understand your thinking in regards to your gridseeds as they won't work with X11. But if you can get CGMiner working, then you can get SGMiner and X11 running.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
i will chime in i think it should be scrypt only. not all of us are technical enough to setup for a x11 or n-factor pool. also i have gridseeds so i wouldnt be able to participate
So if anyone had any plans to put up a multipool the poll is going swimmingly.

This is the funniest thing about the "Zeit Mulitpool", every few pages someone comes in and asks about it or links the poll, but no one has offered to make one or come up with a plan about how to get one...
Activity: 147
So if anyone had any plans to put up a multipool the poll is going swimmingly.  Sure could help our price grow.

http://strawpoll.me/1441870/r     22 to 9 in favor so far
Activity: 75
Yep I got all my Zeit taken from me through CoinEx.pw   Sad thing is they wont respond to my support ticket. My only 700k Zeitcoin is gone Sad
I lost my 1 million coins in cryptorush and send email many days ago but no response am I have any chance of my coins back or no thanks for reply
Zeitcoin, did you make the 20 mil?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yep I got all my Zeit taken from me through CoinEx.pw   Sad thing is they wont respond to my support ticket. My only 700k Zeitcoin is gone Sad
I lost my 1 million coins in cryptorush and send email many days ago but no response am I have any chance of my coins back or no thanks for reply
Activity: 14
Wow i feel like a whale.  I think I single handedly moved the price of Zeitcoins by buying it on Cryptsy.  I am interested in seeing POS in action so i'm holding for the long run.

Always good to hear of more people buying into the POS Cheesy

And coolest username on this forum!

Ha thanks! POS is the wave of the future.  I have miners and they are becoming less profitable with the coming of ASICs.  Holding this coin will be like mining without wasting electricity how cool is that!  It's just a matter of time before people wake up to what's coming.  This coin has no where to go but up from here on out!
Wow i feel like a whale.  I think I single handedly moved the price of Zeitcoins by buying it on Cryptsy.  I am interested in seeing POS in action so i'm holding for the long run.

Always good to hear of more people buying into the POS Cheesy

And coolest username on this forum!
Activity: 14

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Yep I got all my Zeit taken from me through CoinEx.pw   Sad thing is they wont respond to my support ticket. My only 700k Zeitcoin is gone Sad

PM me your Zeit address .. You can have my stake

Mined         1358.932876
Mined         69185.37123
Mined         14408.94041
Mined         49298.27329
Mined         32653.28973
Mined         28927.71712

I know this is for a different coin, but this whole Dogecoin Nascar thing is hilarious! And the entries for the livery are really good.

http://doge4nascar.com/

My vote went for Car #1 because where the rear number plate would be it reads "Follow Me To The Moooooon!"

yeah imma DOGE fan .. I got into mining when someone made a DOGE meme for me  Cheesy
I know this is for a different coin, but this whole Dogecoin Nascar thing is hilarious! And the entries for the livery are really good.

http://doge4nascar.com/

My vote went for Car #1 because where the rear number plate would be it reads "Follow Me To The Moooooon!"
Activity: 349

altcoins are supposed to come this week hopefully we will  get our zeit back soon I got 22 million stuck in coinex
Activity: 30
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
hey folks .. 'sup Tux? At least Dev exists here, unlike some other coins we came across .. hehe

Been snapping up Zeit at 1-2 satoshi and up to 90 litoshi .. great coin, great stake .. just great. Apart from the scam exchanges dumping all the coins they stole, I mean got stolen from them .. ahem .. *cough**cough**cough* *splutter*

If I ever get 11mil Zeit back from CoinEx, beers are on me Smiley And I wasn't silly enough to trust Cryptorush.

56mil Zeits staking .. lets see that price at 5 satoshi.
Activity: 75
Exchanges I currently trust enough to use / recommend are MintPal, Poloniex and Bittrex. Cryptsy should be okay for a while too.
I've been on Mintpal almost since day one (I bought Mintcoins at 4 satoshi just after it appeared). They had one major issue (but nothing compared to cryptorush or poloniex) the following days and since then... nothing, nothing relevant (occasional shortage but this is all).

I'd did not try any other exchange since then and I am completely happy with them. Plus, Jason is very reactive. And considering the amount of problem with exchanges these last week, I think they are very concerned about security.
My favorite non-fiat exchange so far.

I agreed. It's a great piece of software development.
Activity: 294
Sorry no plans at present to do so, our main focus at present has been on setting up to be able to handle ddos attacks during pool launches without having the system slow down which is when we generally get attacked, that we hope we have now solved, also a new pool design & making some unique features for minors more than new coin releases, the new design is not far away, some of the new features will follow after. That being said we are still following all new coins & may add it if we feel the long term potential is there.

That's cool. Good to see some pool owners interested in pushing things forward rather than just making easy money. Does your pool have it's on BCT thread? Would like to keep up with what you're doing.

No we have a new forum & irc chat which is complete but we are not going to open it until the launch of the new theme, but we will be sending out an email to all registered users.
Jump to: