Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 466. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what happen if theres no miners? meaning 1 coin per block? and how we can break that 3sat wall on mintpal? Grin
Money money is the only way to break it
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
what happen if theres no miners? meaning 1 coin per block? and how we can break that 3sat wall on mintpal? Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
RE- THEFT

See header at top of every page here ^^^

A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases, especially if you're using 0.9.0.

Could this issue also be the cause of the Zeitcoin thefts?

I am seriously starting to believe that we are the targets of some kind of 'organised action' Sad

The multiple 2-satoshi sells of 'round numbers' (1 mill, 2 mill) re-started early this morning, (notably at 06.08:32 UTC when EIGHTEEN simultaneous trades were made) plus some trades which are obviously 'wallet-emptying' (42 million for example).

WE MUST STAND FIRM.

Our coin is well-designed & has a 'righteous' purpose behind it. The dev team are strong & dedicated, we have a dedicated & growing community behind us & we are being accepted & promoted in a growing number of respected exchanges & information sites.

There is only one explanation...

We are the target of a conspiracy to break us.

And only one reason for it...

'THEY' are SCARED SHITLESS of what we are going to achieve together!

Keep the faith, brothers & sisters - use this opportunity to increase your wallets.

(but keep them very, very secure - even consider having your wallet on a removeable drive which is only active when you actually need to - purchasing & minting)

Not sure. However i think we are a very unlikely "first target" for such a technical exploit.
Usually the "low hanging fruit" gets targeted first. The ones with low security and high value. I dont see us there. Yet. Cheesy

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
RE- THEFT

See header at top of every page here ^^^

A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases, especially if you're using 0.9.0.

Could this issue also be the cause of the Zeitcoin thefts?

I am seriously starting to believe that we are the targets of some kind of 'organised action' Sad

The multiple 2-satoshi sells of 'round numbers' (1 mill, 2 mill) re-started early this morning, (notably at 06.08:32 UTC when EIGHTEEN simultaneous trades were made) plus some trades which are obviously 'wallet-emptying' (42 million for example).

WE MUST STAND FIRM.

Our coin is well-designed & has a 'righteous' purpose behind it. The dev team are strong & dedicated, we have a dedicated & growing community behind us & we are being accepted & promoted in a growing number of respected exchanges & information sites.

There is only one explanation...

We are the target of a conspiracy to break us.

And only one reason for it...

'THEY' are SCARED SHITLESS of what we are going to achieve together!

Keep the faith, brothers & sisters - use this opportunity to increase your wallets.

(but keep them very, very secure - even consider having your wallet on a removeable drive which is only active when you actually need to - purchasing & minting)

Activity: 147
Guys add support to the 2 sat buy wall on mintpal.  Its dropping fast and a good chance to get in nice and cheap before the multipool starts tearing through the sell walls in a few days.
OK nvm guess i was hacked all of a sudden all my coins have been sent to some address...

Seriously? This means ZEIT has (and this at the current value) become a target of wallet thiefs?  Shocked

Now i am curious. If this really happened due to security issues we should be able to somewhat pinpoint a likely cause.

Anybody who lost ZEIT from his own local computer wallet:

What operating system do you use?
What browsers do you use and what versions do they have?
Do you have addons installed in your browsers? If yes which?
What kind of firewall do you use?
Do you use other tools that require "holes" in your firewall (like torrents, gnutella, kazaa, VoIP and such)?
Do you have all patches (at least the security patches) on your machine installed?
Is your machine the only one on a DSL modem or is it on a local network with other (possibly insecure machines)?

Probably you want to send it via PM if you dont feel comfortable posting this here. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
OK nvm guess i was hacked all of a sudden all my coins have been sent to some address...

Seriously? This means ZEIT has (and this at the current value) become a target of wallet thiefs?  Shocked

We should be proud of it.

that mysterious guy felt like a whale while this giant transaction of 8M.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
any outgoing transactions in the last 20 days? If yes, you have your answer.

Seriously? This means ZEIT has (and this at the current value) become a target of wallet thiefs?  Shocked
Activity: 308

yeah but i have been leaving it online for 24 hrs. I also updated the wallet to latest. and minted a block of 20 coins  Roll Eyes

Activity: 308
hi, my wallet hasn't minted since 3/31.  Huh
Activity: 23
this is the tx id 84d783f9bf5d38ecd9eaa7f4ec91e3896bc88e6a7be5e2563bc2e3df4fec7860

I guess your're not the only one, encrypted wallet.

Id: 292001c0514b832bd3c073f66ccdc64418aa6dbf24d899d627cbd94eeb64ce3c

Address: Ms4kunE2ihNs7FY3ZtHPDz8B7S1igLCfb7
Activity: 22
ZEIT is Comming online at Atomic-Trade, Trade your ZEIT for USD/etc. Atomic-Trade is a US based USD/crypto exchange, all FINCEN registered and legit. Use my referral for free kissezz!

https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=DYRTRAVH

Dmgta: yes lol Byron is bringing it on now

ZEIT now live on atomic trade!
Activity: 364
this is the tx id 84d783f9bf5d38ecd9eaa7f4ec91e3896bc88e6a7be5e2563bc2e3df4fec7860
Activity: 364
Anyone know where else (apart from craptsy) I can buy Zeit for LTC?

I just found 0.041 I didn't know I had Smiley

DAMN the number of wallets I've accumulated!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-ZEIT

Thanks anon Grin

Looks like the mass sell-off ran out of steam without doing any real damage - we'll end the day at 3 & +50% with a decent buy-wall @ 2. VICTORY!

- The sell-walls from 5-11 seems to have shrunk somewhat too.

For sure it was deliberate, not auto-trading - look at the "exactly 1 million" sales, a few minutes apart, just before midnite. BASTARDS!

I'll carry on 'sniping' in the morning Wink
Activity: 392

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-ZEIT

Jump to: