Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 467. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Am currently mining HIRO to sell for ZEIT but price is dropping like a lead balloon, I really like the X11 algorithm, keeps the cards cool Smiley

You folks recommend any other coins to mine that my machine would do OK with? (outputs about 1150KHs on Scrypt and 3.6MHs on X11).

Someone mentioned GIVE coin but looks like the launch of that has been delayed a few days.

What I really like with the X11 lark is that I can watch shows or films and it doesn't majorly impede video performance or hash rate, hopefully it'll become more popular in the future.

+1

I'm on Hiro too. Get 4.3 meg from my single HD7990. Was planning on keeping it all until the price rises but maybe we'll have to have another 'community action' pretty soon.

If we do, it WILL NOT be announced or discussed here, too many spies about. Forum members only!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Am currently mining HIRO to sell for ZEIT but price is dropping like a lead balloon, I really like the X11 algorithm, keeps the cards cool Smiley

You folks recommend any other coins to mine that my machine would do OK with? (outputs about 1150KHs on Scrypt and 3.6MHs on X11).

Someone mentioned GIVE coin but looks like the launch of that has been delayed a few days.

What I really like with the X11 lark is that I can watch shows or films and it doesn't majorly impede video performance or hash rate, hopefully it'll become more popular in the future.
FRUSTRATING!

Btc arrived at MintPal well over 1/2 hour ago, yet has only 1 of 3 confirmations.

Well, as long as it's cleared in time to do the 'midnight raid', I'll be cool.

E2A - YAY!

12345 is mine Grin
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
24BTC that buddy was gone Huh
I'm transferring my meager resources to Mintpal, will make small buys & make sure the price is still 3 at midnight.

OT - CHELSEA, CHELSEA! Grin Grin Grin

Congrats to Chelsea, good win for you lads, now here's hoping United can get their act together tomorrow night Smiley

+1

I'll be watching.

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I have no idea what you guys are talking about with these numbers, so I'm just gonna nod my head in agreement.  Grin

Lite satoshis. Some won't even do the maths to convert to btc and just dump coins all willy nilly...bless their hearts.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I have no idea what you guys are talking about with these numbers, so I'm just gonna nod my head in agreement.  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm transferring my meager resources to Mintpal, will make small buys & make sure the price is still 3 at midnight.

Congrats to Chelsea, good win for you lads, now here's hoping United can get their act together tomorrow night Smiley
I cancelled it and moved it lower, see bid@66. Hey they seem to want to dump a metric tonne atm, let them do it at lower prices. ;p

I believe the counter attack is going to make them feel silly for dumping.

Why @66 they never sold lower than 2 satoshi and that was 7 someting when ltc was .027 and 80 now. I'm out of funds on cryptsy and probably transfer wil take ages again Roll Eyes

The person or persons doing the dumping seem to have little patience. Buy orders above 79 are thin and I'd like very much for them to finish dumping so we can move beyond. If I stack another few million coins at 66 I'd be more than ok with that too. Just let them punch themselves out.

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Most of my buys came at 1 satoshi and up to 60 litoshi. Sent 3 LTC to mop up some more.

Missing 11mil from CoinEx ... unredeemed in the blockchain still.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I cancelled it and moved it lower, see bid@66. Hey they seem to want to dump a metric tonne atm, let them do it at lower prices. ;p

Why @66 they never sold lower than 2 satoshi and that was 7 someting when ltc was .027 and 80 now. I'm out of funds on cryptsy and probably transfer wil take ages again Roll Eyes

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Massive dumps on cryptsy too. I've had several multi ltc bid walls taken down. They'll punch themselves out and run out of ammo.

Could also be the start of a pump buying up a bunch for a near future pump Smiley here's hoping
Grin Took out 11 mil Zeit from Craptsy on 84 - 81 after my buy the remainder on 81 was canceled?! Weird things hapening over there...
It's possible someone's planning just such an event. Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Massive dumps on cryptsy too. I've had several multi ltc bid walls taken down. They'll punch themselves out and run out of ammo.

Could also be the start of a pump buying up a bunch for a near future pump Smiley here's hoping
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Jesus H Christ, guys:-

There is MASSIVE dumping going on at MintPal in the last couple of hours -

Like tens of millions at a time Sad

2-wall is rapidly disappearing.

Is this 'supporters' giving up coz the price didn't sky-rocket as soon as the reward reduced to 1/block or is it whales or what?

Any theories/confessions?

ANYTHING to explain it?

Lion my best guess which I am probably right is that the investment side is filled with the minute generation and by that I mean if they don't see something happen immediately or a few weeks then they bail. This is another reason why I think the multipool will help with our stability it will have constant buying at 3 sat wall which will increase the odds this coin will rise.

I also believe if that 3 sat sell wall dropped down to a reasonable level the coin would rise its disappointing seeing that huge wall there and discourages people to invest.

I've been in contact with our 'secret whale', he is shoring up the 2-wall, we REALLY don't want it hitting 1, EVER again Grin

Agreed the 1 Sat is not a great place to be. Ever
Massive dumps on cryptsy too. I've had several multi ltc bid walls taken down. They'll punch themselves out and run out of ammo. Meanwhile I've stacked about 1/4 billion coins at a price I'm happy with. Keep em coming boys. ;p
Jesus H Christ, guys:-

There is MASSIVE dumping going on at MintPal in the last couple of hours -

Like tens of millions at a time Sad

2-wall is rapidly disappearing.

Is this 'supporters' giving up coz the price didn't sky-rocket as soon as the reward reduced to 1/block or is it whales or what?

Any theories/confessions?

ANYTHING to explain it?

Lion my best guess which I am probably right is that the investment side is filled with the minute generation and by that I mean if they don't see something happen immediately or a few weeks then they bail. This is another reason why I think the multipool will help with our stability it will have constant buying at 3 sat wall which will increase the odds this coin will rise.

I also believe if that 3 sat sell wall dropped down to a reasonable level the coin would rise its disappointing seeing that huge wall there and discourages people to invest.

I've been in contact with our 'secret whale', he is shoring up the 2-wall, we REALLY don't want it hitting 1, EVER again Grin
Jump to: