Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 470. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
GJ Wayniac!

I have an issue of my own though, hoping someone can help me out?

The coins in my wallet started staking 2 weeks ago, but for the last week nothing has staked, and it just shows the last 10 deposits that i've mined to be greyed out.

I want to resume the staking process (and get the last week's worth of stakes). but i feel that I might have to move the coins from one computer to another to "unstick" them. This would reset the 20 day to stake timer, so i don't want to do that.

I've tried using the new 1.2 version of the wallet, only keeping my wallet.dat from the old appdata folder, and still no avail.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

I can try to help, it sounds to me you need to do the wallet upgrade again but first be sure you have a good backup of your wallet.dat
For windows these are the recommended instructions http://www.zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

What you need to do is after having your wallet.dat file backed up from the /AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin directory is delete the /AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin directory completely
Now when you execute the new 1.2 version of the Zeitcoin wallet it will build the /AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin directory again and a new wallet.dat.  Close the wallet and copy your old wallet.dat (the backed up one) to /AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin and restrart your Zeitcoin wallet and synch up. 

Hope this helps some
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
HAHA i got them a friend gave me a program shadowexplorer.com and it found my old wallet.dat!!

Awesome news!! Now, do yourself a huge favor and MAKE SOME BACKUPS!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
GJ Wayniac!

I have an issue of my own though, hoping someone can help me out?

The coins in my wallet started staking 2 weeks ago, but for the last week nothing has staked, and it just shows the last 10 deposits that i've mined to be greyed out.

I want to resume the staking process (and get the last week's worth of stakes). but i feel that I might have to move the coins from one computer to another to "unstick" them. This would reset the 20 day to stake timer, so i don't want to do that.

I've tried using the new 1.2 version of the wallet, only keeping my wallet.dat from the old appdata folder, and still no avail.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
Activity: 349
HAHA i got them a friend gave me a program shadowexplorer.com and it found my old wallet.dat!!

that was lucky I have mine switched off coz of ssd low on space
Activity: 364
nope like an idiot i didn't back up my wallet.dat i thought i did but can't find it i know my old wallet address but that's it Sad

Try this - Make sure you can see hidden files and exit Zeitcoin client: Do a Run and type %appdata% and go to roaming folder and Zeitcoin and look for wallet.bak or old. Move the current wallet.dat to another folder and delete everything but the wallet.bak and rename it to wallet.dat. Start Zeitcoin client again.
good idea but no go i looked in the roaming folder just a wallet.dat no .bak or old...
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
nope like an idiot i didn't back up my wallet.dat i thought i did but can't find it i know my old wallet address but that's it Sad

Try this - Make sure you can see hidden files and exit Zeitcoin client: Do a Run and type %appdata% and go to roaming folder and Zeitcoin and look for wallet.bak or old. Move the current wallet.dat to another folder and delete everything but the wallet.bak and rename it to wallet.dat. Start Zeitcoin client again.
MiT6szvV9tXi92KCBLqq53sdYfUiueKPyh thats the address lol
wow this is terrible i lost all my coins i put a decent amount of btc into zeit too...
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
*unashamed bump as I know few ever read back so much as one page before posting*

Re-posted from our own forum - http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=102&sid=48405eb74cc77e9b121f0c9c768910e0

EVERYONE who is serious about this coin should be over there as a first point-of-call & here only to deal with the questions & bleats from the 'espresso traders' Wink

Okay, I admit that I haven't seen ANY 'hard' evidence to back this up but that's mostly because I haven't looked for it. This comes from a post reply on another coins' thread on BCTalk & it was carefully worded to avoid making any direct accusations. However, if anywhere near true, it could go a long way to explaining why we were 'ninja-listed' on craptsy when we were.

The 'guarded accusation' is that the 'main man' there - 'Vern' I believe - has a track-record of buying up massive amounts of new coinage, then 'unexpectedly' listing & dumping it.

I was watching carefully as soon as it was announced that craptsy had listed us.

In fact, I'll 'fess up - as soon as I saw the announcement ... (here, on this thread) ... I transferred a million out of my desktop wallet to over there.

For those who weren't there, I think it opened around 13 or 14 (maybe higher) and there was a MASSIVE selling frenzy. As soon as my transaction confirmed I slapped that million on to the sell register & got 5 each for them. As soon as this cleared I put the whole (BTC) amount into the buy-wall forming at 1. If I had been given even a couple of minutes earlier warning of the listing, I could have made 10 or 11 each on my million.

So, I went to bed that night with a 'close to the front of the queue' buy order for 5 million at 1 & a small-and-rapidly-dissapearing wall at 2 - just less than 1Btc if I remember correctly.

I awoke to discover, to my fury & dismay, that my buy-order had been cancelled before fulfillment due to them discontinuing the Zeit/Btc pairing & the listing of the Zeit/Ltc pairing.

Yes, to me the scent of 'fix' hung heavily in the air!

Not for the first time, and unfortunately not for the last, the 'power brokers' were fucking us up the ass.

Moral of this story?

Individually, we are just a cloud of plankton, helpless food for the uncaring 'old-timers' who are in this game for absolutely NOTHING more than making every damned cent they can screw out of anyone 'trusting' enough to give them the opportunity.

But maybe, just maybe, if we can work together as a 'communal organism', we can protect & educate ourselves enough to break free from the machinations of the greedy & uncaring.

Surely that's MUCH better than either being consumed by them or even worse wanting to become one of them?

WE HAVE A DREAM - of a better way, a better world.

Let's work & learn together to grow that dream!

E2A - I've just checked on craptsy, when they opened the Zeit/Ltc market it was at 251 litoshi & plunged rapidly to 77 so it was a DOUBLE ass-fuck. BASTARDS!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
i just don't get it lol they didn't send any coins or anything from my wallet the whole wallet just like restarted itself from the beginning.
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=104
i just don't get it lol they didn't send any coins or anything from my wallet the whole wallet just like restarted itself from the beginning.
and my recieve address changed and all my wallet.dat and everything has been changed as of today...

OMG that's heavy dude.

Did you not make backup(s) of your wallet.dat?

I make 2 per day, one to a secure location on my PC, the other to a USB stick that stays in a safe otherwise.

I hope one of our techy-types has some help to offer you, I'm just a word-smith.

... but it does sound like you got hacked Sad
and my recieve address changed and all my wallet.dat and everything has been changed as of today...
UMMMM my zeitcoin staked last night i have about 8 million and got around 35k stake and all of a sudden i open my wallet today and all my coins are gone?
Activity: 294
Probably a good idea if you have not already done so & have stopped mining to withdraw your zeitcoin balance from zeit.yourmine.org, always worth logging in to check just encase you have some stray coins you have forgotten about that will help your pos balance. Wink
   Many Thanks

Ps 16 million to be withdrawn.
Re-posted from our own forum - http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=102&sid=48405eb74cc77e9b121f0c9c768910e0

EVERYONE who is serious about this coin should be over there as a first point-of-call & here only to deal with the questions & bleats from the 'espresso traders' Wink

Okay, I admit that I haven't seen ANY 'hard' evidence to back this up but that's mostly because I haven't looked for it. This comes from a post reply on another coins' thread on BCTalk & it was carefully worded to avoid making any direct accusations. However, if anywhere near true, it could go a long way to explaining why we were 'ninja-listed' on craptsy when we were.

The 'guarded accusation' is that the 'main man' there - 'Vern' I believe - has a track-record of buying up massive amounts of new coinage, then 'unexpectedly' listing & dumping it.

I was watching carefully as soon as it was announced that craptsy had listed us.

In fact, I'll 'fess up - as soon as I saw the announcement ... (here, on this thread) ... I transferred a million out of my desktop wallet to over there.

For those who weren't there, I think it opened around 13 or 14 (maybe higher) and there was a MASSIVE selling frenzy. As soon as my transaction confirmed I slapped that million on to the sell register & got 5 each for them. As soon as this cleared I put the whole (BTC) amount into the buy-wall forming at 1. If I had been given even a couple of minutes earlier warning of the listing, I could have made 10 or 11 each on my million.

So, I went to bed that night with a 'close to the front of the queue' buy order for 5 million at 1 & a small-and-rapidly-dissapearing wall at 2 - just less than 1Btc if I remember correctly.

I awoke to discover, to my fury & dismay, that my buy-order had been cancelled before fulfillment due to them discontinuing the Zeit/Btc pairing & the listing of the Zeit/Ltc pairing.

Yes, to me the scent of 'fix' hung heavily in the air!

Not for the first time, and unfortunately not for the last, the 'power brokers' were fucking us up the ass.

Moral of this story?

Individually, we are just a cloud of plankton, helpless food for the uncaring 'old-timers' who are in this game for absolutely NOTHING more than making every damned cent they can screw out of anyone 'trusting' enough to give them the opportunity.

But maybe, just maybe, if we can work together as a 'communal organism', we can protect & educate ourselves enough to break free from the machinations of the greedy & uncaring.

Surely that's MUCH better than either being consumed by them or even worse wanting to become one of them?

WE HAVE A DREAM - of a better way, a better world.

Let's work & learn together to grow that dream!

E2A - I've just checked on craptsy, when they opened the Zeit/Ltc market it was at 251 litoshi & plunged rapidly to 77 so it was a DOUBLE ass-fuck. BASTARDS!
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I have a question regarding the stake.
There are many unconfirmed transactions everyday.

Will they ever verify, or are they going to stay around unconfirmed for ever.
Not even half of all stake transactions verify actually.

They will stay unconfirmed for ever

See here Wink http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewforum.php?f=10

Thanks, I got the point with orphaned blocks already, but wouldn't it be nicer to only show confirmed transactions then and hide orphans after some time?
Jump to: