Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 514. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
There is no way to choose the coins for a transaction.

Please read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mint-mintcoin-pos-5-no-ico-fair-distro-community-maintained-450381
Last points in the 1st post.

Not yet maybe, but hopefully code will be pulled from another wallet where you CAN select what coins to send, view the dates the coins were received and even see what the fee will be for a given transaction.
HOPEFULLY... I started nagging and should probably nag again Smiley

Screenie:
Activity: 308
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=ZEIT

regards
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I've had my wallet unlocked and I first moved zeit into it on March 4. Yet I see no minted coins. Stake keeps showing 0.00 ZEIT. Am I doing anything wrong?

Did you have some outgoing transactions? If yes, you have your answer...

yes one on March 19th. Does that set back the coin age for the entire wallet?

No, there is a single/transaction bundle coin age... means: you could have a lot of ages in your wallet.
i believe your March 4 money is away...

Greets,
Ray

it's away? What do you mean? Do you mean it's gone? Why would it be gone?

It's because you did a transaction (outgoing), right? It is gone because you transfer those March 4 coins to another wallet.
There is no way to choose the coins for a transaction.

Please read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mint-mintcoin-pos-5-no-ico-fair-distro-community-maintained-450381
Last points in the 1st post.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I really liked this concept. Liked page and Following in twitter.  Grin
WOW, Am i among the 20?  Huh  How can i receive the coins after? Sorry but i don't understand english very well...

Ha-ha
You look like a rookie
Can try the next Google
I think we all should just sit back, relax and wait. Becouse everything will happen without anyone doing anything. The other day i was sitting in my back yard and it started raining euro's. Just becouse i was sitting and doing nothing. My employer gave me my pay check and thanked me for doing such a great yob doing nothing. Doing nothing is great and will make us all very rich. Dont wurry about those sell walls, they will dissapear all by themselfes.

Your imagination is really beautiful
I hope you can come true
Activity: 126
It`s importand to update my wallet???

No, it's not an important update
Activity: 112

im so confused....what am i looking at?....how do i type?Huh haha
Update Sell wall at 2 on Mintpal is gone we are moving quicker than we need to but no one will complain Wink

Let's keep it up we say we are a community let's keep proving it lets do to the price of zeit what we did to get it on mintpal in the first place!!!

Good work guys

Come on
Continue
Activity: 88
Who's ready for the attack on that 3 sat wall!?

Don't do this IMO. The absolute value will raise when the global cryptocurrencies market will raise. The relative value need more than aimless trade to long-term raise. It's a waste of energy to lead community this way. Promote zeitcoin in real life is far more beneficial.

Just my 2 zeitcents.

Except if we let it sit like this forever, soon enough it will have a value of absolutely nothing. It'll decrease till it's at less than 1 satoshi, then it'll only be traded for LTC until it dies off, we have to show it's going somewhere or it won't gain support.

Join us in #ZeitcoinDay on freenode irc!
Activity: 87
It was during a time that my Internet connection was very busy and the latency was high. That can explain why some other minted block succeeded. I think the faster you can propagate your block on the network, the better your chances. Those of you with a lot of failed blocks check your internet connection latency and how many nodes you are connected to.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529779.new#new

Looks like bigc has changed his tune now. I wonder if he's going to come here to offer an apology to ZEITCOIN for accusing them of stealing his Zeit?

OK, I was wrong. Zeitcoin developers did not scam me, it was most defiantly cryptorush. I'm sorry I spread bullshit in here I just didn't know who to believe. I fucked up and I feel like an asshole.

How many Zeitcoin did you lose BTW? If you don't mind me asking :O)

It was only a couple million. I was more angry that I couldn't figure out the truth from the lies and just felt over all like I was being taken advantage of. No problems dealing with other turmoil but really really hate being lied to. Cryptorush owes me.

Yeah I get it. What's your Zeitcoin address, I'll send you a couple of million to put the situation straight? I doubt you'll get it from Cryptorush :O)

By using the feeling really sad
Hope that all this is not true
Good luck to you
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 114
why i can't buy less than 10000zeit in mintpal?
Anyone who lost Zeit on CR will be interested in this. Seems there is new ownership of CR, old devs, programmers, whatever you want to call them looks to have been fired. And most importantly, there is a "plan" in place to reimburse all lost Zeit.

http://pastebin.com/K7cGNy15

Also, winevirus, I see that you stated you are the new dev of Zeit. Really? Is ZEITCOIN not running the show anymore?

Hey Steve,

I am still running the show however have been dealing with a family member on palliative care. I have been in constant contact with a few members who are working on projects and have handed the development reins to winevirus. We will have new wallets very soon and a new official forum. They will be announced very shortly. If anyone wants to ask me anything anytime please email me [email protected] I will get to them when I can.

Thanks guys and I love to see how this community is growing.

I was just about to write this, and then it said a reply had been posted. You suck. Cheesy
Thanks winevirus for your contribution on development zeitcoin.  Happy minning almost over, I mean 2 more weeks pow is done.  Do we have a countdown time something like mintcoin has?  Thanks

This is a great coin
Time to prove its great
Wait for
Activity: 114
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Don't do this IMO. The absolute value will raise when the global cryptocurrencies market will raise. The relative value need more than aimless trade to long-term raise. It's a waste of energy to lead community this way. Promote zeitcoin in real life is far more beneficial.

Just my 2 zeitcents.

See your point, but on the flip side if that wall does come down and stays down or near to collapsing then when market does raise again zeit will be in a better position, that 3at wall is huge and we want that gone or almost gone when the market bounces back!
Activity: 80

Just my 2 zeitcents.
I've had my wallet unlocked and I first moved zeit into it on March 4. Yet I see no minted coins. Stake keeps showing 0.00 ZEIT. Am I doing anything wrong?

Did you have some outgoing transactions? If yes, you have your answer...

yes one on March 19th. Does that set back the coin age for the entire wallet?

No, there is a single/transaction bundle coin age... means: you could have a lot of ages in your wallet.
i believe your March 4 money is away...

Greets,
Ray

it's away? What do you mean? Do you mean it's gone? Why would it be gone?
Activity: 88
Jump to: