Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 515. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
It`s importand to update my wallet???

No. this is not needed.
legendary

im making a plan my end, I don't see why you need todo anymore work your side. Appreciate it Smiley

just to let you know, it doesnt work, says its not supported! do you know who made the wallet that i am using currently? I cant find the link that they posted but someone here posted a link with a mac wallet which is working for me flawlessly, im not sure if it was you?

Check your private messages. ;-)
legendary
I've had my wallet unlocked and I first moved zeit into it on March 4. Yet I see no minted coins. Stake keeps showing 0.00 ZEIT. Am I doing anything wrong?

Did you have some outgoing transactions? If yes, you have your answer...

yes one on March 19th. Does that set back the coin age for the entire wallet?

No, there is a single/transaction bundle coin age... means: you could have a lot of ages in your wallet.
i believe your March 4 money is away...

Greets,
Ray
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've had my wallet unlocked and I first moved zeit into it on March 4. Yet I see no minted coins. Stake keeps showing 0.00 ZEIT. Am I doing anything wrong?

yes one on March 19th. Does that set back the coin age for the entire wallet?
legendary

Mac Wallet is 64 Bit only. Tested against Lion and above...
Sorry..

Greets,
Ray

so what thats it? haha

Did you checked, if it runs on Leopard? Thanks in advice for your feedback...

Greets,
Ray

im making a plan my end, I don't see why you need todo anymore work your side. Appreciate it Smiley

just to let you know, it doesnt work, says its not supported! do you know who made the wallet that i am using currently? I cant find the link that they posted but someone here posted a link with a mac wallet which is working for me flawlessly, im not sure if it was you?
legendary
Sorry..

Greets,
Ray

so what thats it? haha

Did you checked, if it runs on Leopard? Thanks in advice for your feedback...

Greets,
Ray
Sorry..

Greets,
Ray

so what thats it? haha
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
It`s importand to update my wallet???
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
then once the POS will remain at 1 @ Satoshi?

What will remain @1 sat? The price?

yes, because miners do not dump...
Activity: 221

Zeitcoin / Dogecoin Price Change in % compare on 28 March 2014 -

Chart - http://myip.ms/info/coins_prices/1/market1/176/market2/132

Activity: 126

What will remain @1 sat? The price?
I did not get my single bountie. HOw is that?

Did you do as instructed? If you followed on Twitter you were suppose to Dm them your address and if you liked on FB you were meant to email [email protected] with your address.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I did not get my single bountie. HOw is that?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
1° coinwarz.com

really?? Smiley gratz to Zeit then!
I hope Zeit will stay at 1st!

On mine we are at number 7, but the reward is wrong so all it is, really, is some brilliant free publicity.

UNFORTUNATELY most of those likely to take note & action are the quick-buck coin-whores Sad

Now bearing in mind that pretty soon we will be in the 1-coin/block league, with PoS Minting really kicking in, I hope there is no-one here with delusions that the price won't be in the thousands before long.

The bugger is, WE have to buy up as many of the carpet-bagger coins as we can -

Right now there are 2,211,141,838 Zeit in sell orders between here and double figures. STAGGERING!!

That would Mint a total of 1,514,481 Zeit/day if it were properly tucked away in wallets, and is PROOF ABSOLUTE that those morons don't have a fucking clue & deserve to lose their coin to those of us who will cherish them, and use them for GLOBAL CHANGE Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
1° coinwarz.com

really?? Smiley gratz to Zeit then!
I hope Zeit will stay at 1st!
hmm perhaps we need Zeitcoin pool version of a http://multi.pandapool.info/
It would mine the most profitable coins, then sell them and buy Zeitcoin to send us.

Wink

This has been suggested many times, there are arguments for an against it. If I remember correctly, it's over the last 100 or so pages it's been discussed.
Jump to: