Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 512. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

... Just thought I'd let y'all know that my wallet has started PoS/Minting a few minutes ago. Exciting!

mine too, seems everything works just fine Wink

Beautiful tomorrow from now on
Be confident
tell please how did u do this?

Open wallet -> unlock wallet -> ~20 days after unspent coins have sat in wallet they'll mint.
)))i know it,but i how can i unlock it?
btw i opened wallet few weeks ago,made an update,transfer there a few ml of zeit.it works.is it already unlocked?
thank u for answer!

In wallet;

Help > Debug Window > Console > then copy paste

walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 9999999999999 true

and just replace yourpassphrase with your pass phrase and hit enter. That'll unlock your wallet.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Open wallet -> unlock wallet -> ~20 days after unspent coins have sat in wallet they'll mint.
btw i opened wallet few weeks ago,made an update,transfer there a few ml of zeit.it works.is it already unlocked?
thank u for answer!

With new wallet click mint - unlock
with previous wallet, search this thread for walletpassphrase
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

... Just thought I'd let y'all know that my wallet has started PoS/Minting a few minutes ago. Exciting!

Be confident

thank u for answer!
No working wallet!?! I dl the wallet and get libgcc_s_dw2-2.1.dll missing, search the threads and read the douche reply's to other people with the same problem (no real help).
Dig through old threads and find the old wallet/install then follow instructions for new wallet update and bam, same missing dll. Can anyone shed some light?

same here!

Any one is having old wallet please upload the .dll files

Here's what's in my Zeit folder.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61512356/zeit_windows.zip

Download at your OWN RISK. This is not the way to get files on the internet, but I was asked (includes the Zeit exe and dlls etc..)

In future, keep backups of what works when installing updates.

BTW, is it just me or is this forum on a MAJOR go slow today?
Thanks, I saw this and decided I didn't want my computer to become someone's botnet slave..or worse backdoor'ed  Cry
Dev cant ignore something this big!?!...Can he?

Dev [Zeitcoin] is busy with a personal family matter, Winevirus is part of the team now and he's working on it. The original v1.0.1.0 wallet still works fine, it wasn't a forced update.

Oh, and I've downloaded the files from above and they are identical to the one's I had and are 100% clean in AVG.

Thanks, I saw this and decided I didn't want my computer to become someone's botnet slave..or worse backdoor'ed  Cry

It'll get sorted, simply error.
Wallet dev just updated the exe but site owner thought it was a full update so removed the Zip that contained the dll's and everything.

Site owner's got a relative in hospital at the moment so not about often, once he's back the files should get updated and the issues resolved.

If you didn't empty your recycle bin after you deleted the contents of the wallet folder... you can just go in and restore the .dll that is missing and try running the wallet again... and do the same for the next file. I had to do this with my wallet when I upgraded... and it works fine now (had to restore something like 4 files).

Doesn't help people like myself who always bypasses the recycle bin or new folks to the coin that didn't have the files before Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
No working wallet!?! I dl the wallet and get libgcc_s_dw2-2.1.dll missing, search the threads and read the douche reply's to other people with the same problem (no real help).
Dig through old threads and find the old wallet/install then follow instructions for new wallet update and bam, same missing dll. Can anyone shed some light?

same here!

Download at your OWN RISK. This is not the way to get files on the internet, but I was asked (includes the Zeit exe and dlls etc..)

Thanks, I saw this and decided I didn't want my computer to become someone's botnet slave..or worse backdoor'ed  Cry

If you didn't empty your recycle bin after you deleted the contents of the wallet folder... you can just go in and restore the .dll that is missing and try running the wallet again... and do the same for the next file. I had to do this with my wallet when I upgraded... and it works fine now (had to restore something like 4 files).
Activity: 171

same here!

HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Be confident

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Be confident

same here!

same here!
Looks real bad imo  Undecided
Questioning my position in this coin now, might be some dumping soon if I can't put it in my wallet!
Activity: 518
people who liked Facebook still did not get their promised ZEIT. We are waiting...

Dude didn't you read the million and one posts about this first it was like on facebook and follow on twitter and second you had to dm on twitter.

Million? A curious name
I went to have a look now
Thank you
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Be confident
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

same here!
How can i put images in here??

You mean the signature to add?
It seems that you are a rookie
You should read more in this community
This is my personal vision of zeitcoin  Cool .....work in progress Tongue

I like where that is going, keep at it, can't wait to see the finished design.

Future is always let people look forward to
A better tomorrow
Bright future

I like where that is going, keep at it, can't wait to see the finished design.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

Just posted the DB link instead of inserting image tags around it.

Ahh, clever, didn't even cross my mind to post it as a link and not an image.

Works as an image too it seems if you go back and edit the tag, see top of page Smiley

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ZeitcoinDay

guys come join us for zday! time to get things rolling asap! all members welcome new and old

fixed
Jump to: