Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 517. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Anyone know this exchange  https://bittrex.com ( LTC/ZEIT, BTC/ZEIT )
It's safe?

I've used it, everything was ok

Yes, everything was ok
It is a very comprehensive a website, very safe!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Z-28
Quote from: Z-28
On the 28th much of the ZEITCOIN community will attack the sell walls with multiple repeated small buys ranging from 0.0001BTC to 0.01BTC throughout the day.

il be on this when morning comes, i think we can blast through that 3 satoshi wall no problem

especially if we are 300, THIS IS ZEITCOIN!

We are more than 300 Cheesy FACT!

I think you're being a wee bit too literal, gimme - it was a 'movie joke' Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

... So i have lost all my zeitcoins in coinader! i have my zeit wallet address which was provided by coinader, any chance i could get it out or transfer it somehow or some way to save my coins? thanks in advance.

Are the coins still in your Coinader wallet? If so, it's the same situation as Coinex, you'll just have to wait for them to switch the site back on and you can transfer them out. If the wallet is gone, then you will have to pray for reimbursement from Coinader. How many coins have you lost?

If you do get them out, I strongly recommend moving them to your wallet, not just for safe keeping, but POS has started.

First of all thank you for taking the time to reply, i appreciate it.
I searched my wallet address in zeit's blockchain explorer and from what i understood the first transacted amount about 800k zeits are there!
i don't think there'll be any reimbursements, there have been no announcements from coinader dev team since the day after their so called bug happened. no twitter updates, nothing whatsoever. The sad thing for me is that i had my zeitcoins there for less than a day maybe! just did some trading and wanted to get it out. And i've lost a little more than 1,440,000 zeit, all of which i mined with my 600kh/s mining rig, the only card that i have and are mining with!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Z-28
On the 28th much of the ZEITCOIN community will attack the sell walls with multiple repeated small buys ranging from 0.0001BTC to 0.01BTC throughout the day.

il be on this when morning comes, i think we can blast through that 3 satoshi wall no problem

We are more than 300 Cheesy FACT!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NEW POOL FOR ZEITCoin

PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS

1% FEES WITH 0.5% BLOCK FINDER BONUS

JOIN US NOW

BRAND NEW MPOS LOOK

60 CONFIRMATIONS
Activity: 126
Morning, gang Grin

Everybody ready for Z-28:03 then?

Just over 12 hours to go ...

I shall be here. Will start buying from 21:00 gmt and will probably stay buying till 01:00 gmt. Not managed to get a huge amount together, but transferring some LTC to Mintpal to sell off so should have a few hundred $'s to play with.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Morning, gang Grin

Everybody ready for Z-28:03 then?

Just over 12 hours to go ...

REMEMBER -

Remember to mine, sell, and save whatever you can for Z-28
Is there a specific part of the day we're going to target or fire at will pretty much?

Z-28:03

It's pretty much up to the individual - time zones, resources, etc - but I'm hoping most will be able to operate from after 2100 GMT until the wee small hours of Saturday.

I suggest that people divide their 'ammo' so they can make 3-5 buys/hr for as long as they can stay in the game.

I'm not over-estimating our influence. We do not have the 'power' to actually manipulate a market. All we can do is show, as a community, that we have absolute faith in the future of this coin - in the hope that it will rub off on some of the dumpers & fence-sitters.

We are merely sheepdogs, once the flock starts moving, the job will do itself Wink

@Steve - life is too short to take seriously. Just coz we're changing the world doesn't mean we can't have fun doing it Wink

+1!!!!!!!!I hope i`ll have enough ammo for the Z-DAY!!!!!
Good start to Z-28:03 with a nice 3.8BTC buy wall @2 sat. Just a shame about the 26.4BTC sell wall @3 sat. Hopefully that'll come down over the next 24 hours. I'm also going to guess the 11.4BTC 24hr volume will go up a bit too... Doge is @ 23.8BTC volume, think we can match them?
Activity: 3
I have a zeit 998,200 in cryptorush, has not yet given me.....
I have many ZEIT trapped in Coinex!
Anyone know if there are chances of recovering my coins? D:

If you can find your Coinex wallet address you can search it on the blockchain and you'll see your Zeit is still there so once the site comes back online you should be able to pull them straight out and not have to wait for Coinex to reimburse. It seems the clear out of their coins was only of the bigger coins.

... So i have lost all my zeitcoins in coinader! i have my zeit wallet address which was provided by coinader, any chance i could get it out or transfer it somehow or some way to save my coins? thanks in advance.

Are the coins still in your Coinader wallet? If so, it's the same situation as Coinex, you'll just have to wait for them to switch the site back on and you can transfer them out. If the wallet is gone, then you will have to pray for reimbursement from Coinader. How many coins have you lost?

If you do get them out, I strongly recommend moving them to your wallet, not just for safe keeping, but POS has started.
Activity: 112
I wish you success.

With your help, naturally.
Activity: 392
Z-28

Activity: 70
Z-28!!!!!!!!argh!!!

Let's see what we can do today  Grin
Activity: 75
Looks good. Liked on FB and following on twitter.

Welcome! Would you prefare to pay the 4 BTC registration fee in BTC or Dollars?

Joke Shocked)

Happy Friday btw, the weekend has landed.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

Welcome.

(note: the giveaway already ended)
Activity: 70
I keep seeing allusions to Z-28:03. I've searched the thread but can't seem to find any OP that explains Z-28:03. Would someone care to enlighten me?

people are going to get together and work on the sell walls @mintpal today.
Activity: 434
Welcome to our big community!!!!!
Activity: 112

Welcome to movement!
Activity: 252
Activity: 31
I have many ZEIT trapped in Coinex!
Anyone know if there are chances of recovering my coins? D:

If you can find your Coinex wallet address you can search it on the blockchain and you'll see your Zeit is still there so once the site comes back online you should be able to pull them straight out and not have to wait for Coinex to reimburse. It seems the clear out of their coins was only of the bigger coins.

Jump to: