Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 533. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
you guys are so funny...

loosing money???

oh well, get over it

for the record, i was not going against individuals, i was aiming for the developers of the coin, wichh are the only ones to profit from it. if you guys don't see that, oh well, i've made my point in the previous post...

It's funny when people make allegations towards the devs of the coin when its just a little over 3 weeks old. This coin is still brand new and needs time to grow. Us as a community will decide the fate of it.

We are one and will profit together long term. I find this sub culture needs profit immediately or they can't handle waiting and helping a coin grow. This is what is wrong and we can change this. Can't wait to show all the nay sayers how wrong they really were.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
*sighs*

another miserable excuse for a human being makes my shit-list Sad

Just wish community members WOULDN'T quote trolls from now on.

Delete the crap & say your piece, but don't spread the negativity, please.

they just want to be accepted Sad i feel bad for them, we should welcome them not push them away! these are cries for help and acceptance after years and years of abuse and neglect!

I've read every post he's made since he joined the forum & I beg to differ Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
you guys are so funny...

loosing money???

oh well, get over it

for the record, i was not going against individuals, i was aiming for the developers of the coin, wichh are the only ones to profit from it. if you guys don't see that, oh well, i've made my point in the previous post...
Activity: 112
*sighs*

they just want to be accepted Sad i feel bad for them, we should welcome them not push them away! these are cries for help and acceptance after years and years of abuse and neglect!
Activity: 112
i love zeitgeist mouvement, but this is a BS crappy shitless coin  without any purpose or value. how much longer will we endure BTC clones?
fuck, you are ruinning the future of altcoins.
please, bend over and let yourselves get fucked by the new world order;

please, please, please?!!!!!!!!

stop fucking with serious coins value

Your a dumb ass troll idiot you dont like it gtfo of here and don't make us waste our time on your retarded ass!

dont feed his attention needs! he is lonely and clearly doesnt have many people to talk to so he comes here for "human" interaction but doesnt know how to ask to be apart of the community, so he lashes out at us and the coin in frustration. Look guy, you welcome to join us, we take all comers so pls feel free Smiley its ok lil guy no one is gonna hurt you....come on now.....you can do it  Grin
BTW if anyone wants to learn more about CR one of the main partners / dev Deviant left CryptoRush time to get ZEIT's name back from under that CR BS cloud. Things are looking up
*sighs*

i love zeitgeist mouvement, but this is a BS crappy shitless coin  without any purpose or value. how much longer will we endure BTC clones?

Your a dumb ass troll idiot you dont like it gtfo of here and don't make us waste our time on your retarded ass!
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
i love zeitgeist mouvement, but this is a BS crappy shitless coin  without any purpose or value. how much longer will we endure BTC clones?

thriving community= bunch of crap, loosing value bump and dump coin
Crap, missed the 1159 buy.
Sorry guys, guess we're only gonna be able to stay even at best today Sad

Add some buy support at 2 sat!!! you wont even get filled but the higher the buy wall the better chance we have of lowering that ridiculous 3 sat sell wall!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Crap, missed the 1159 buy.
Sorry guys, guess we're only gonna be able to stay even at best today Sad
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I don't know if I updated my wallet or not.  That being said, is there an updated (AND WORKING) Mac wallet?  I have a working one now, but unsure of the version.

Is it my last version?
plz visit the console window and type: getinfo

Have a look at Version.... it should be 1.0.1.0.

regards,
Ray

PS: Or simply choose "About Zeitcoin-qt" in menu.

*Whew* Yup!  That's what I have.  And it works, as far as I can tell.  Unfortunately, the minting process leaves a lot to be desired (for me). :/  Lots of grays (failed attempts). 
Luvvin' it Grin

About to go through 100 lito barrier on Cryptsy.

E2A - For reference, 3 sats = 106 lito right now, so that's the best place to buy right now.
Hahahaha told peeps to buy at cryptsy in the high 60's now we are in the high 90's time to go to the moon with ZEIT.
Activity: 434
Just wondering, for those of you who have multiple million of Zeit, did you mine them or buy them outright? Or a combination of the two?

Looks like things are about to lift off in the next few days, possibly even sooner Smiley

I've mined about 6 million & bought 60 million.

Wowsers! you must have a decent enough rig, well at least compared to mine (no pun intended lol).

Am thinking of picking some coins up, will see how it plays out.

I have a single HD7990 which gives close to 1.4Mh/s maximum (when the air temp is below 17 centigrade). In the first couple of weeks I added an extra 147 Kh/s from my old PC which has an NVidia GTX 560 TI, a loss electricity-wise but I deemed it worth it to build up my stake. 
I`m with 2 different pc`s with 1.2Mh/s
Just wondering, for those of you who have multiple million of Zeit, did you mine them or buy them outright? Or a combination of the two?

Looks like things are about to lift off in the next few days, possibly even sooner Smiley

Wowsers! you must have a decent enough rig, well at least compared to mine (no pun intended lol).

I have a single HD7990 which gives close to 1.4Mh/s maximum (when the air temp is below 17 centigrade). In the first couple of weeks I added an extra 147 Kh/s from my old PC which has an NVidia GTX 560 TI, a loss electricity-wise but I deemed it worth it to build up my stake. 
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Official Board in beta state now... be patient...

We need Mods for the project. Feel free to contact ZEITCOIN... ([email protected])
It is a community project. let us come together there...

......to be continued.....
Activity: 392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VFYRaltcc#t=127

i want to do something about this

provide people with low cost tests to determine blood content, water content, food content
provide people with low cost air and water filtration
provide people with low cost self-sufficiency, food, energy, water, shelter
provide people with the ability to build all of the above themselves and develop improvements or their own technology at low cost.

i think i know how to go about this but i need to build experiments to prove my ideas, all of it requires micro-manufacturing capability's in order to do it at low costs.
i have plans for such capability's but dont have the financial means to go forward.

would the public be willing to fund someone interested in fixing the world and developing the technology to get the masses involved
i am not interested in profit, all i want is to see everyone better off and the freedom to build and continue the expansion of my knowledge and skills.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The great thing about Zeitgeist is that we are both allowed our own opinion.

3rd motorbike,

Raising a pint of my hand-crafted lager to you for the first Smiley

Wondering if you mean REAL bikes or surrogate cars (hardley-movidsons et al) ?

I've had a 2001 Honda VTR1000 SP-1 (RC-51) for nearly 7 years, she is my one true mistress, I dream of no other....

http://youtu.be/crX3ieNZpdQ

If I had the good fortune to be holding a wainwright right now I would involve it in a cheers. A true Japanese gem. I have a mv agusta brutale 675 and no link, it's like riding a tidal wave, fun whilst it lasts but you know it won't end well. Love it. Off round Europe in May for 2.5 weeks with a couple of friends, avoiding Russia of course. Need to find myself a tourer, thinking of the BMW F800, can get them around 3k mark and sell when I get back, any ideas?

I told my mates years ago, "If I even TALK about buying a beemer, please shoot me immediately."

I don't 'tour', I do short, sharp, insane 'road-runs' of maybe 50 miles then chill back & give it loadza 4:20 Wink
Jump to: