Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 535. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Yeah I get it. What's your Zeitcoin address, I'll send you a couple of million to put the situation straight? I doubt you'll get it from Cryptorush :O)

Uh, there are patient people who lost coins on there, you're seriously going to give that guy coins after he spent days and days constantly spammer this thread with his anger and rage despite people constantly trying to explain what happened.

It's bad enough that with companies the only way to get them to provide the service they SAY they provide is to kick off in a BIG way, now you're going to reward his behavior with some reimbursement over others who realised what the score was and have waited patiently, just because he wrote a one line apology in MASSIVE RED letters to draw MORE attention to himself?

Geez!

The great thing about Zeitgeist is that we are both allowed our own opinion. I respect yours, it makes sense. I tend to skirt over the common sense approach and go with my heart - that's why I'm on my 34th girlfriend, 11th house, 8th car, 3rd motorbike, 10 millionunth pint and then I found http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/category/crime-conspiracy/ and realised none of that shit makes me happy. So for me it's a simple, he said sorry, I appreciated it, it's between me and him and what I believe in. Also, I can't really call a man for being an attention seeker when I am clearly one myself ;O)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Update Sell wall at 2 on Mintpal is gone we are moving quicker than we need to but no one will complain Wink

Let's keep it up we say we are a community let's keep proving it lets do to the price of zeit what we did to get it on mintpal in the first place!!!

Good work guys
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We gave a battle for mintpal let`s go and win this war
Activity: 378
Buy zeit for LTC on cryptsy and hold its still under 2 SAT which is what we just passed on mintpal!!! Time to be smart investors im trying to move some LTC over to cryptsy now I hate their site but profit is profit!!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529779.new#new

Looks like bigc has changed his tune now. I wonder if he's going to come here to offer an apology to ZEITCOIN for accusing them of stealing his Zeit?

OK, I was wrong. Zeitcoin developers did not scam me, it was most defiantly cryptorush. I'm sorry I spread bullshit in here I just didn't know who to believe. I fucked up and I feel like an asshole.

How many Zeitcoin did you lose BTW? If you don't mind me asking :O)

It was only a couple million. I was more angry that I couldn't figure out the truth from the lies and just felt over all like I was being taken advantage of. No problems dealing with other turmoil but really really hate being lied to. Cryptorush owes me.

Yeah I get it. What's your Zeitcoin address, I'll send you a couple of million to put the situation straight? I doubt you'll get it from Cryptorush :O)

Well.. can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. This is the community I remember with zeitcoin! Mqd9wF47ejCyAWerY6BzQqsc3gryJJPa7c  

My pleasure. It's great to pass something over to someone who has the ability and passion to cause a response like you have already (I remember stating about 200 pages back that, any publicity is good publicity), what can we do more of with you on our side I wonder :O) coins have been transferred.
Update Sell wall at 2 on Mintpal is gone we are moving quicker than we need to but no one will complain Wink

Let's keep it up we say we are a community let's keep proving it lets do to the price of zeit what we did to get it on mintpal in the first place!!!

Good work guys
Activity: 434

Looks like bigc has changed his tune now. I wonder if he's going to come here to offer an apology to ZEITCOIN for accusing them of stealing his Zeit?

OK, I was wrong. Zeitcoin developers did not scam me, it was most defiantly cryptorush. I'm sorry I spread bullshit in here I just didn't know who to believe. I fucked up and I feel like an asshole.
My respect to your words!!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Uh, there are patient people who lost coins on there, you're seriously going to give that guy coins after he spent days and days constantly spammer this thread with his anger and rage despite people constantly trying to explain what happened.

It's bad enough that with companies the only way to get them to provide the service they SAY they provide is to kick off in a BIG way, now you're going to reward his behavior with some reimbursement over others who realised what the score was and have waited patiently, just because he wrote a one line apology in MASSIVE RED letters to draw MORE attention to himself?

Geez!
So I have been crunching some numbers on ZEIT pump Friday. If we as a community could gather 2000 members and each buy with .1btc thats a combined 200 BTC that would ensure the coin spike would clear all sell walls up to 40 sat! With buying power like that the rest of the crypto world would surely see what a community can do and it would definitely solidify ZEIT's potential in the marketplace.

This could be an epic victory not only for ZEIT but for our entire community we can start a movement just on this. Everyone can come together and make waves in this entire sub culture. There is no limit to what we can do if we all work together!

Also an update I have spoken to ZEIT OP he is dealing with a family member in palliative care and is sorry for not being around. However he informed me behind the scenes he is working on a new wallet release with Winevirus and a new official forum with RentaRay! These are big steps forward and they will also show that this coin has good support from the ops.

We can achieve this guys. We should recruit everyone in IRC from facebook from twitter and have an IRC channel ready on Thursday to talk strategy on the official community pump of this coin... The revolution is now!
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

It was only a couple million. I was more angry that I couldn't figure out the truth from the lies and just felt over all like I was being taken advantage of. No problems dealing with other turmoil but really really hate being lied to. Cryptorush owes me.

Well.. can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. This is the community I remember with zeitcoin! Mqd9wF47ejCyAWerY6BzQqsc3gryJJPa7c  

You're lucky. We all lost a lot. Just remember, the people here are a community. I lost tens of millions. Yet here I am helping dev new wallet updates, setting up the block explorer. It's about believing and the community that gets built.

I'm back in it and on board. Spreading the good word of zeitcoin. Sorry for your losses, makes me very angry.
Activity: 88

You're lucky. We all lost a lot. Just remember, the people here are a community. I lost tens of millions. Yet here I am helping dev new wallet updates, setting up the block explorer. It's about believing and the community that gets built.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

You've earned an 'unignore' from me dude, for admitting you were wrong.

I hope you choose to become an active member of this growing community of optimistic, day-dreaming closet revolutionaries Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Well you just made me change my mind about you, was not expecting you to come back. I get that you were angry, in the same situation, I think I'd probably been just as mad. I wish you all the best in trying to get your coins back.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Zeitcoin was hurt from Cryptorush.
Now that Cryptorush is exposed, I think Zeitcoin will gain value again.
Guys I am not sure you will get a chance to buy cheap until Friday, I already see the buy wall getting raised...

I am also planning to buy more Zeit, should I wait until Friday or will it be too late ? Smiley

I am very happy with the minting process. I actually want to quit all mining soon and only do minting.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Just got into Zeit only because of the community and its values. I have family that live in poorer countries and see that Zeitcoin can be an alternative currency the poorer ones. I think that lower valued currency countries will be open to virtual currencies. 

Not only that. The transaction fees that are inevitable for a big coin like BTC make it impossible to use effectively in poorer countries.
So even if Antonopoulus always want to include the lower half of the globe it wont happen on a BTC basis. At least i can not see it as long as there is the interest of those that invested millions of $ in it. So it actually needs a coin like ZEIT or at least something with a big coin volume and less popularity than the average cryptocurrency in order to keep it viable to trade it against low-value national currencies.

but this is just my 2 zeit Wink

Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Guys i was thinking ...
...this strategy can work for POS ?  Roll Eyes..... Cheesy

Or you could just be a guy that's passionate and has the added ability of apologising when most wouldn't. Just an idea! Kudos to you. Don't tell me no one else has accidentally kicked a dog in frustration, then bought treats later (I mean a slight nudge, not a full blown volley!).

BTW if you wanna treat us all, I accept gold bullion and bitcoins ;o)
Jump to: