Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 528. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I have 560K. Please try to contain your laughter.  Tongue

aaaahahahahahaha Look at the wee little minnow!!!!

Sorry :|

Nice. Thanks for that.  Cheesy

And Lion, I only wish I was a millionaire! I couldn't even lie and say I was anyway, because one look at the blockchain and my bluff would be called real quick!

LOL

If the explorer wasn't down I'd do just that Wink

Check yer wallet, dude.

Whoa! Thanks bro!! I'll be sure to send you some back when I get the mint from that! Finally a Zeitillionaire!!  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have a theory, what if we caused the drop in value because less people mined, creating a feedback loop of miners willing to sell lower and lower as they got more coins from lower difficulty?

I think we should try increasing the network hashrate to 10Gh/s and see if a rise in value follows from miners holding their coins until more profitable to sell.

I have 98 million ZEIT and aim to get that to 100
It`s a good plan let`s try it we have nothing to loose i`m in people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 392
i have a theory, what if we caused the drop in value because less people mined, creating a feedback loop of miners willing to sell lower and lower as they got more coins from lower difficulty?

I think we should try increasing the network hashrate to 10Gh/s and see if a rise in value follows from miners holding their coins until more profitable to sell.

explain a bit more please?

by giving up on mining our coin, we left it to those who seek profit only, increasing the amount of coins they get by lowering difficulty, thus increasing the amount of supply on exchanges
what if we tried to reverse that, get those who seek profit off our coin and reduce the amount of coins individuals get for better distribution, would we see less coins on exchanges?

so start mining again? it makes sense to us who have 10's of mills for that to happen, im in. Smiley

i will throw my 10Mh/s back at it

we need a community effort to test this

Soz guys, my feeble 1.3Mh/s is staying on VertCoin Sad

For one, I'm not convinced by this strategy - or even how you'll know if YOUR efforts have changed anything.

For two, I need as much ammo as I can get for Z-28:03

we will know, if the network hashrate stabilizes back to profitable levels, we know those not part of the community have left, if not we will be able to measure the impact of this lower profitability over time on the market.

I think it makes sense, more distribution, less dumpers, higher target price in miners mind for profitability.

ZION! lets show them our might, i dont want to make more then 1/5 of what i normally make, so 1Mh/s on ZEIT will get me 0.0014BTC/day
MAKE IT SO

i have a stock of ammo ready for friday
oox
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is there a blockchain explorer? I mined for a few weeks from launch. Updated wallet other day and had nothing but trouble. Now it's saying 900,000+ are unconfirmed  Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
@ LionOfNarnia = Did you start mining Blitz this evening?

Tried to start, loadza problems, gone back to Vert.

One hour wasted Sad
Blisz has Launch?Huh

TOTAL cluster-fuck Sad

When I gave up on it (90 mins ago) there were as many forks as pools & no working market.

I'm NOT saying it was a scam. (Though plenty are.) Just too fucked up to waste any more time on.
Activity: 434

One hour wasted Sad
Blisz has Launch?Huh

by giving up on mining our coin, we left it to those who seek profit only, increasing the amount of coins they get by lowering difficulty, thus increasing the amount of supply on exchanges
what if we tried to reverse that, get those who seek profit off our coin and reduce the amount of coins individuals get for better distribution, would we see less coins on exchanges?

so start mining again? it makes sense to us who have 10's of mills for that to happen, im in. Smiley

Soz guys, my feeble 1.3Mh/s is staying on VertCoin Sad

For one, I'm not convinced by this strategy - or even how you'll know if YOUR efforts have changed anything.

For two, I need as much ammo as I can get for Z-28:03
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't have crazy hash power, but I'll help out in this test too.
Hope others join in, it'll take a good portion of the community to see any difference.

If nothing major changes in a few hrs I'll have to switch back to my alternate.
Lion' does have a valid point, if we're are to make a push on those walls, would be wise to prepare for the target date.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm in, I started mining ZEIT as well.

Activity: 112

I have 98 million ZEIT and aim to get that to 100
What's happened to our block explorer?

E2A - hah, it's changed addy since I last used it, good job the OP has been updated Wink

My head has been in a shed with that fucked-up excuse for a new coin BLITZ, what a waste of time Sad
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I love this coin and thread - random acts of kindness.  Cheesy

if people want a multipool then set one up! if you want to use it then use it if you don't then dont, take your own action and do what you think is right and things will sort them selves out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

One hour wasted Sad

It looks like the top 4 or 5 pools all got DDOS attacks and then there was a fork. Seems http://bltz.multi-pool.eu/ is back up and coins are coming in. Was a bit of a shambles though, and still no sign of the Dev...
Activity: 88
Has anyone considered a zeit multi-pool similar to bcmultipool or mintpool to keep buy pressure on zeit? Basically mine alt coins, auto-exchange for btc, then auto-exchange for Zeit.
+1

THAT idea was suggested, then rejected by the community DAYS ago Sad

Multipooling is a lazy, wasteful, inefficient ploy for daily dumpers,

That is against just about everything we stand for here.

However, if price never rises, then the coin will die off sooner or later. At least mint is 2 - 4x what it sat at for weeks until it finally got a multipool.
Has anyone considered a zeit multi-pool similar to bcmultipool or mintpool to keep buy pressure on zeit? Basically mine alt coins, auto-exchange for btc, then auto-exchange for Zeit.
+1

THAT idea was suggested, then rejected by the community DAYS ago Sad

Multipooling is a lazy, wasteful, inefficient ploy for daily dumpers,

That is against just about everything we stand for here.
Jump to: