Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 530. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I have a theory that roughly 10bn of this coin are in safe hands already.
But i would like to get some hard facts. Since not everybody wants to post what they have publicly but the numbers might be interesting for eveyone of us, i want to try the following.

Lets hear it.

Send me PMs (here or on twitter if you like).
What amount you are planing to hold on to for the next 6months or longer.
A rough estimate like "~10million" if you have 8.9 or 14 is good enough.

I will post updates once in a while when i have some numbers.

I got 11mil since last night.
And i cant go any further. Got a tight students budget. Wink

I have only five but i hop soon get more

I have no problem being totally open about this Smiley

I am holding roughly 68 Million Zeit.

I'm hoping to add at least another 10 Million through trade over the next couple of weeks, but after that my miner will be concentrating on shorter-term profit making.

I have NO INTENTION of selling a single Zeit until the price is over 400, and even then only what I ABSOLUTELY need to for real-world shite.

My 'A' plan is to keep hold of my stake for the foreseeable future, and hopefully be sufficiently rewarded through sales of part of my annual minting (17 million in year one Grin ) & be able to tithe from the minting to 'ZeitCoin Movement Projects & Initiatives'.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
But i would like to get some hard facts. Since not everybody wants to post what they have publicly but the numbers might be interesting for eveyone of us, i want to try the following.

Lets hear it.

I've got just over half a billion in my secure wallet since launch, bought roughly half at 2 or 3 sats to keep it going. I have zero on any exchanges and have no plan to sell. I mined the rest. If I follow my climate controlled farming project through zeit I may use the sale of coins to fund the project which is planned as a social enterprise. But this is well over a year away. I have no need to sell for profit in my current position so this purely speculative. The only thing I'll be doing is buying even more on Friday if that goes ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have the strangest feeling someones trying to kill the coin :/

+1 I just watched it happen wtf is that thats a huge amount of ZEIT to be throwing around.

We need to avoid 1 sat people stock pile at 1 sat and then dump at 2 and take 100% profit if we avoid the 1 sat level they can't stockpile

Buy walls.. too huge.. much problems. Sad

Remember, people, that every single person who has, and continues, to buy @ 3 is showing a commitment that they feel the coin is going to be worth more than that. They too now have a vested interest in seeing the growth of the coin, even if it's only for greed of a paltry 100% or 200% profit.

And despite all the overnight action, the 3-wall is getting more action than the 2-sell Grin

We are in a VERY fortunate position right now - we KNOW the coin is going to be worth MUCH, MUCH more in the coming months and years. It's very much undervalued right now, mostly due to the inertia of the initial high-reward launch. I'll bet a (small) baggie that most of the people selling low have absolutely no idea that this is an evolving coin, with decreasing mining rewards & increasing value via minting.

More are awakening to this by the day, and also we're starting to come out from under the 'CryptoRush Cloud'.

But for now we have the chance to mine other coin like demons & buy more zeit at rock-bottom, bargain-of-the-century prices.

We should all be very happy about this, and take advantage while we can, not whine that we can't make 5 bucks this week.

THIS IS A COIN FOR THE FUTURE.

We are holding our own in a sea of vicious adversaries, though we are but a 25-day old minnow. We are climbing all the charts, slowly but surely.

EVERYONE who can get 10 mill together, and hold the majority for at least a year, will be VERY VERY glad they did Grin
What coin do you suggest for mining and then buy Zeit??
oox
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi guys

Mined for a few weeks from launch. I updated my wallet and now it won't sync past block 27957. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Lets hear it.

I have only five but i hop soon get more
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

Lets hear it.

Activity: 70
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/mintpal

We just popped up on the list of top Mintpal trading pairs in the last 24hrs.
Things are picking up. Up to 15btc trade volume right now.
Great job guys. Smiley

+1 I just watched it happen wtf is that thats a huge amount of ZEIT to be throwing around.

We need to avoid 1 sat people stock pile at 1 sat and then dump at 2 and take 100% profit if we avoid the 1 sat level they can't stockpile

Remember, people, that every single person who has, and continues, to buy @ 3 is showing a commitment that they feel the coin is going to be worth more than that. They too now have a vested interest in seeing the growth of the coin, even if it's only for greed of a paltry 100% or 200% profit.

And despite all the overnight action, the 3-wall is getting more action than the 2-sell Grin

We are in a VERY fortunate position right now - we KNOW the coin is going to be worth MUCH, MUCH more in the coming months and years. It's very much undervalued right now, mostly due to the inertia of the initial high-reward launch. I'll bet a (small) baggie that most of the people selling low have absolutely no idea that this is an evolving coin, with decreasing mining rewards & increasing value via minting.

More are awakening to this by the day, and also we're starting to come out from under the 'CryptoRush Cloud'.

But for now we have the chance to mine other coin like demons & buy more zeit at rock-bottom, bargain-of-the-century prices.

We should all be very happy about this, and take advantage while we can, not whine that we can't make 5 bucks this week.

THIS IS A COIN FOR THE FUTURE.

We are holding our own in a sea of vicious adversaries, though we are but a 25-day old minnow. We are climbing all the charts, slowly but surely.

EVERYONE who can get 10 mill together, and hold the majority for at least a year, will be VERY VERY glad they did Grin

https://i.imgur.com/nhZrk1m.png
https://i.imgur.com/DiT9KBL.png

In an instant, 7BTC was ripped out of the 2 satoshi. Every time we got it above 2, someone kept shooting it back down to 1.

We need community to work together on this I am trying have thrown a good amount of btc at it today to get it to 2 Sat only to have some ass drop it all at once.

Dont worry too much about the speculators. They want to make money.
Smashing the price down to 1sat isnt going to make them money. They will thin it down but never let it fall. Its a margin for them.

What we need is gaining traction within the community. By the time we have that the speculators cant do much but go with the flow.
As i posted above this currency isnt very liquid at the moment. The market only looks like that because the 15-20% floating around belong to people having no association the currency itself.
They are just playing with the numbers trying to make money. Let them play.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/nhZrk1m.png
https://i.imgur.com/DiT9KBL.png

In an instant, 7BTC was ripped out of the 2 satoshi. Every time we got it above 2, someone kept shooting it back down to 1.

We need community to work together on this I am trying have thrown a good amount of btc at it today to get it to 2 Sat only to have some ass drop it all at once.

ZEITCOIN has an estimated active community of about 2500 coin owners.
Network size within the past 48h was 300-400 clients (above 300 at any given time)

(https://twitter.com/gimmezeit)

Of the 26bln ZEIT in supply there are about 3.6bn on mintpals orderbook sell-side.
Thats about 13.8%
Including the ~1.5bn that might be released by coinex 19.6%

Cryptsy only has 150m on sale so that doesnt really count (or i am making  some mistake here)
So the numbers havent really changed during the last week.
Its not fantastic but i like it. Smiley

Activity: 98
Anyone know this exchange  https://bittrex.com ( LTC/ZEIT, BTC/ZEIT )
It's safe?

I've used it, everything was ok
Activity: 70
It's safe?

It's an exchange so inherently unsafe.
Keep your precious close to you. On your own computer. In YOUR wallet, that only you control.

Oh and make a backup!
Activity: 112
Activity: 100
It's safe?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
hashstrike wont let me login keeps saying

You are not allowed to login during maintenace.

This pool is currently in maintenance mode.
Jump to: