Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 536. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529779.new#new

Looks like bigc has changed his tune now. I wonder if he's going to come here to offer an apology to ZEITCOIN for accusing them of stealing his Zeit?

OK, I was wrong. Zeitcoin developers did not scam me, it was most defiantly cryptorush. I'm sorry I spread bullshit in here I just didn't know who to believe. I fucked up and I feel like an asshole.

Thank you for swallowing your pride and admitting your mistake. And now I will officially say to you again that I am very sorry you lost your money because of CR's incompetence and negligence.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Looks like bigc has changed his tune now. I wonder if he's going to come here to offer an apology to ZEITCOIN for accusing them of stealing his Zeit?

OK, I was wrong. Zeitcoin developers did not scam me, it was most defiantly cryptorush. I'm sorry I spread bullshit in here I just didn't know who to believe. I fucked up and I feel like an asshole.

And your able to admit that.... welcome back  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
lets hope that miners dont come and dump their shit now Wink as soon as it hits 3 they might come.

Anyone who's dumb enuff to sell that low DESERVES to lose their coin to us REAL supporters Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Loving all the action with Crytorush. How many times do we need to walk into oncoming traffic before we decide its a bad idea. Well, we're heading for WWIII so I guess, more than twice! Unbelievable, I feel for those poor sods that lost coins. I'm a programmer of 17 years in the industry, and it's basics. Record what comes in, record what goes out, have the data tracked in your own database, and NEVER rely on someone elses software if you don't have to. No excuses for this, just poor programming and business planning. Data is king, everything else is excuses. I think this helps Zeitcoin immensely as the Zeitcoin name will be consistently mentioned along side BC. Again, shame for the people that have lost their investments. I lost a lot with Coinex. Might get them back. Lesson learned!
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Activity: 128
lets hope that miners dont come and dump their shit now Wink as soon as it hits 3 they might come.
Activity: 1022
anyone else had any issues with the zeitcoin wallet? just had an I.P address from russia blocked?
Activity: 126

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET IT?! DONT USE CRYPTORUSHIN FOR *ANYTHING* They did this same scam when they robbed me of my zeitcoins without replacing a single one. It is NOT a competent exchange and ANY money put into it should be considered 50/50 chance of being lost forever. Can we get some personal information on this "linkandzelda" please? Lets get real name, known addresses, phone numberes, etc. Time to go to work.

Well at least he's finally understood that it was CR and not the Zeit devs...
legendary

Activity: 88
We're almost down under 2 @ 2. Keep it going guys!
Welcome on board, Dale Grin

Vert isn't hard to set up for, been mining it since Friday, but Doge is always a decent fall-back option. House-moving is always SUCH a stress, don't forget to allow yourself some time for chillin' Wink

I was doing Vert on two machines. It ran fine but I moved to Zeitcoin on the 1st of March until. Just don't have the time to sort out the other 18 machines of which two are currently dead as dodo's. Yep, house move are a royal pain, moved 4 times in two years, this will be the 5th! I'll watch the posts to find out when it's happening on Friday. Read most of these 300 so pages, got square eyes!
Price has risen from 50 to 70 on Cryptsy (LTC) in the last few hours.

Grin
Thanks Steve Grin

The way the 2-wall is tumbling, we might be attacking one of the higher walls on Friday anyway Wink

I've just stopped mining today. Switched back to Doge for a bit. Moving house over the next few days and can't be arsed setting up the scripts and miners for Vertcoin (my other option) on my machines. Are you planning it for Friday then? I can invest 3 BTC in that. It's @ 20 BTC at present so we need some fire power.

Welcome on board, Dale Grin

Vert isn't hard to set up for, been mining it since Friday, but Doge is always a decent fall-back option. House-moving is always SUCH a stress, don't forget to allow yourself some time for chillin' Wink
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Guys i was thinking ...
...this strategy can work for POS ?  Roll Eyes..... Cheesy

Thanks Steve Grin

The way the 2-wall is tumbling, we might be attacking one of the higher walls on Friday anyway Wink

I've just stopped mining today. Switched back to Doge for a bit. Moving house over the next few days and can't be arsed setting up the scripts and miners for Vertcoin (my other option) on my machines. Are you planning it for Friday then? I can invest 3 BTC in that. It's @ 20 BTC at present so we need some fire power.
Thanks Steve Grin

legendary
Just saying if you try to pump the price up to say 6sat...you will see a big dump back down to 1-2sat.....how much buy support do you think you can generate with little to no buzz on the coin.  price rise with no news will only cause it to stabilize lower or at the initial value.

There's no intention to look at 6. Yet.

The 'correct' price right now is probably around 3. If we can hold stability at that, maybe the sheep will actually look at the 'dynamics' or 'physics' of it & realise that it's not a coin for a quick buck, it's a coin to hold & enjoy the minting from.

As more realise this, the price will naturally & correctly rise in some kind of ratio with the falling block rewards & rising PoS.

I honestly believe that this time next year, Zeit will have a value in the THOUSANDS of satoshi, at least.

It should be obvious to all that actually mining Zeit is not an efficient option already, and will become even less so as the rewards fall even further. Mining something else & buying Zeit with the proceeds is a VERY good move for the community anyway, just coz a few of us agree to do it on the same evening doesn't make it a pump in the whale sense, it's just a statement of confidence which will give a feeling of being on the same team, of working with a shared purpose.

Isn't that the very definition of 'community'?

Excellent post!!
Activity: 70
I want to remind you about our coin logo contest..
it will be the first voting at the new board. It is your turn, now. Make yourself immortal, design this coin and become the winner of the voting.

+1  Grin
Activity: 98
Can anybody answer on my question: Why I have 20 days old coins, but there is no minting??

Is your wallet unlocked?

Yes. Today appeared first minted coins, but it must started yesterday. Don't know why, but now will take wallet open for 24/7. Then will see how it works
Jump to: