Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 596. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any ETA on blockchain explorer?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what is SPAcoin?

It is something like Auroracoin, but made how dev. say for people of Spain)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Zeit will pick back up once the mining stops and it becomes POS

If mining actually stops, we're in deep trouble.

Yes, for those of us with a few Zees squirreled away, the minting will be FAR more rewarding than mining but (as I see it) even at 1z/block, actual mining still needs to be paying out double what it costs in elec-trickery

If you take a look at what some of the other coins that have low rewards/block are currently trading for, you'll get SOME idea of where ZeitCoin COULD be at after all the development & promotional work has born fruit.

How much more rewarding will minting be?

Here are some ball-park figures to work with-

With 1Mh/s I think mining will bring 1 coin/day after mid-April.

With 10 Million Zeit as Stake, minting will produce 6,850 Zeit/day

Thus that 10 Million is producing as much as a 6.8 Gh/s super-rig

NOW do you get it?

I expect 1Mh/s will bring in more than 1 a day once PoS starts. I can't imagine any single miner wanting to put that on it as it will kill electrical costs. I'm going to set up a tiny rig that'll be running maybe 50kH/s at most as I expect that to be about right during PoS, especially in the long run. For the sake of the coin I hope i'm very wrong as it would be easy to take over most of the network power in my scenario. Only time will tell.
Activity: 114
Activity: 98
CryptoRush is a bit like Gox ...  I think they stole money and that's the problem ... This is my opinion. If ZEIT wouldn't be deleted from their exchange price         was 4-5 satoshi minimum now. LIARS!   Angry
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

If mining actually stops, we're in deep trouble.

Yes, for those of us with a few Zees squirreled away, the minting will be FAR more rewarding than mining but (as I see it) even at 1z/block, actual mining still needs to be paying out double what it costs in elec-trickery

If you take a look at what some of the other coins that have low rewards/block are currently trading for, you'll get SOME idea of where ZeitCoin COULD be at after all the development & promotional work has born fruit.

How much more rewarding will minting be?

Here are some ball-park figures to work with-

With 1Mh/s I think mining will bring 1 coin/day after mid-April.

With 10 Million Zeit as Stake, minting will produce 6,850 Zeit/day

Thus that 10 Million is producing as much as a 6.8 Gh/s super-rig

NOW do you get it?
Activity: 137
ZEITCOIN     anagram ==   Citizen O
Activity: 76
Is there any website for the global hashrate and difficulty charts for ZEIT ??
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Here's the reply I got from Cryptorush:

Dear Elokane,

Hello, and thank you for contacting Crypto Rush. No, we will not be able to allow the withdrawal of Zeitcoin or reimburse you their worth in Bitcoin. Due to a problem with a Zeitcoin Daemon update that was released by the ZEIT developers without proper testing, Zeitcoin has been removed from our exchange.

Please see our official statement here: https://cryptorush.in/documents/ZeitcoinPublicSta...

Please read the Zeitcoin Official Statement here: http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf

In reponse to:
The Zeitcoin team does take some responsibility in this issue, however we feel that CryptoRush
being the large exchange that they are would do their due diligence before performing any
upgrades and discuss with the coin developers first hand before implementing such changes.
Their current request is for us to hand over the missing ZEIT to them so they can handle the
reimbursements, however we feel as if our team is competent and capable enough to resolve this
issue between us and the community. CryptoRush has assumed no responsibility for this issue
even though there were no issues on any other exchanges (CoinEx, Bittrex, UseCryptos,
Pmtocoins) that supports Zeitcoin trading.
We do believe that one other exchange was affected (CoinEx), as they halted trading of ZEIT for 2 days.

A full description of the events as they occurred are as follows:
1. The Zeitcoin Developers updated their github source, and we updated our daemon in response as we do with all coins.
2. At least 24 hours passed before it was realized that a TX fee bug in their update was present.
3. We worked with them to fix the bug and a solution was found.
4. Upon updating to the fixed daemon, all zeitcoin transactions during the time of the bug were reversed by the daemon, but the BTC transfers were not effected. This reversal was not realized until later.
5. Users withdrew coins that no longer belonged to them, gaining both BTC and ZEIT from the Zeit wallet reversal.

TL;DR: The Zeitcoin daemon update reversed internal trades, allowing users that had sold coins to withdraw them, while keeping the BTC.

We are in the process of contacting the Zeitcoin devs in order to supply them with any information they need.

Due to the issues with Zeitcoin as per our public statement, you can no longer withdraw ZeitCoins. Please refer to the Zeitcoin public statement http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf which aims to help users who were affected to get back their coins by emailing [email protected] . To reiterate, there are no Zeitcoins left on this site and they refuse to give us the money to pay you. You must contact them directly.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Your Crypto Rush Support Team,

I am sorry for your 164,000,000 ZEIT. At what price did you buy them? You should threaten them if they don't pay back the equivalent in BTC that you will raise all hell in forums. Most other people I heard from here "only" lost a few million, but I think you lost the most. Hope you get part of it back, either from the fund that is set up here or through the rotten exchange.

I am giving it a few more days to see if anything is resolved, either through the devs or through Cryptorush, before making any further move.
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
What the actual fuck man, I was mining ZEIT at DIFF ~70 now it is 10 times lower but the price is almost the same. You never know I guess.
Activity: 13

When is it scheduled for POS again?  I'm currently mining like a mad man!!
20 days i think!!!!!

It looks like april 12th
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

20 days i think!!!!!
Activity: 22

Activity: 13
Activity: 112
is ZeitCoin already dead now ?

Yep. Dead. Just a few days ago it was hanging out at 1 satoshi. Now it's average is 2 - 3 satoshi. Definitely dead. You should give all of your Zeit to me!

I'll give you 1.5 s each for them Wink

But hey, I've been accused of necrophilia before!

say whaaa...... Shocked
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Yep. Dead. Just a few days ago it was hanging out at 1 satoshi. Now it's average is 2 - 3 satoshi. Definitely dead. You should give all of your Zeit to me!

I'll give you 1.5 s each for them Wink

But hey, I've been accused of necrophilia before!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
my computer did rollback and i dont have zeitcoin wallet no more... Is there a way to retrive my coins?
A roll back? You mean you restored a backup?
I only know rollbacks from database transactions. Wink

What you need is the "wallet.dat" as far as i know. Then you can recreate your wallet.
Activity: 38
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
goodbye 85k zeit...

good bye my 32 cents! Sad
Jump to: