Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 600. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there an official or at least an up to date web blockchain explorer for Zeitcoin ?
There should be one soon. I'm waiting for it as well to get some projects underway. The devs stated that it should be available in under 48 hours after March 14th. Therefore, it should be available no later than March 16th.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Is there an official or at least an up to date web blockchain explorer for Zeitcoin ?
Activity: 98
Is it possible that ZEIT will costs more than 2-3 satoshi? And when that could happened?)

"Yes", and "Nobody knows".

If you can't/won't wait until the coin matures, I'll give you a sat & a half each for them Wink

I'll wait for sure, there isn't another way for me, but I'd like to know some opinions about this thing  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
from 2 to 3 satoshi is a 50% increase. So it went up 50%!! BUY BUY BUY! HOLD HOLD HOLD!
If it goes back down to 2 satoshi it will only be a 33% decrease, ain't that beautiful  Grin
So we have an a 50-33=17 percent increase per one two-coins-to-three-coins-to-two-again hop? Sounds beatiful.

you cant do that, your result is bogus

( 0.5 * 2 ) - ( 0.33 * 3 ) = 0
Activity: 80
ALERT

(Possible) Problem with ZeitCoin Withdrawals at Coinex

In the last hour I've tried to send 56k Z to 4 different wallet addies & each time it comes up-

ZEIT withdrawal failed 2 minutes ago
Errors: address is invalid

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?

(I'm wary of 'cryptorush'-like problems reoccurring)

(..and yes, I've raised the issue with them, but no answer yet)

If I were you I would avoid CoinEX until serious clarification from them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.1160
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Like my friend Ivan says, we do somewhat resemble business people.

So are you ready now to invest in our "you can't lose" strategy?  Roll Eyes

Very many bizznessman in this plannet. Me much scared. Wink

But seriously. I saw this kind of mumbojumbo in a commercial bank office on pre-prepared charts to sell my parents some long term investment. The moment i realised it my only thought was "Get those elders out of here as fast as possible. That money aint in no good hands here."

F-ing ponzi pushing with government backing. Thats it.
Activity: 70
Like my friend Ivan says, we do somewhat resemble business people.

So are you ready now to invest in our "you can't lose" strategy?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
from 2 to 3 satoshi is a 50% increase. So it went up 50%!! BUY BUY BUY! HOLD HOLD HOLD!
If it goes back down to 2 satoshi it will only be a 33% decrease, ain't that beautiful  Grin
So we have an a 50-33=17 percent increase per one two-coins-to-three-coins-to-two-again hop? Sounds beatiful.

You two aren't serious right?  *scared look*

Of course we are serious.
Doesn't we 2 looking like a not-business people?
AS you see, one hop means 17% cost increase. So, if it is N hops per day, with a sum of 50000 zeits at beginning we will have a
(50000*(1.17^N)) at daynight; if n ll be 20, wi ll have a 23.106*50000 zeits = 1 155 279.95 zeits!
and if one zeit ll be 0.0002 ztc per btc and with 1000 usd per btc, we gain merely a 221 060 $ per day, only for signing ZEITCOIN in a Twitter and a Facebook.

Got a legit out loud laugh out of me with that one Smiley

Well my math is solid.
Activity: 11

Of course we are serious.
Doesn't we 2 looking like a not-business people?
AS you see, one hop means 17% cost increase. So, if it is N hops per day, with a sum of 50000 zeits at beginning we will have a
(50000*(1.17^N)) at daynight; if n ll be 20, wi ll have a 23.106*50000 zeits = 1 155 279.95 zeits!
and if one zeit ll be 0.0002 ztc per btc and with 1000 usd per btc, we gain merely a 221 060 $ per day, only for signing ZEITCOIN in a Twitter and a Facebook.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
ALERT

(Possible) Problem with ZeitCoin Withdrawals at Coinex

In the last hour I've tried to send 56k Z to 4 different wallet addies & each time it comes up-

ZEIT withdrawal failed 2 minutes ago
Errors: address is invalid

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?

(I'm wary of 'cryptorush'-like problems reoccurring)

(..and yes, I've raised the issue with them, but no answer yet)
Activity: 11
Seems as if some people already mine other coins to exchange them for ZEIT.

Doing this manually is not feasable for me so i use the opportunity to pick interesting coins and try them. If i dont like them i can still trade them for ZEIT later. However instead of doing this i would rather like to join a multipool to make use of the little computing power i have and help out the ZEIT market.

Is anyone in the process of or willing to create a multipool for ZEIT? If so i'm in.
I`ll join the pool again in half hour

Cool! there are three workers in the pool atm. I'm churning away with 2 cpu's and 2 gpu's (nothing fancy)
Activity: 434
ATM I'm solomining on http://zeit.morecoins.org
Anyone care to join me? I won't give up. This block reward belongs to our community, we will crack it!
I`ll join the pool again in half hour
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
OMG!! ZEIT just went up 50%!!!

Not on MintPal or Coinex it didn't.

Where did you get that from?

worldcoinindex.com shows an increase of 50%, position 39
I think he meant this ...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
OMG!! ZEIT just went up 50%!!!

Not on MintPal or Coinex it didn't.

Where did you get that from?
Activity: 349
On cryptorush it costs 0.00000264 BTC per coin, but everyone talking about 1-2 satoshi per one. What that means?

it means your looking at the wrong coin ZEIT was removed from cryptorush
Jump to: