Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 612. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Some people don't understand that it doesn't matter the size of the pool. You still get the same coins in the end.
What matters is the "luck" of the pool. This is something irrelevant with size!
At the moment I am at a very small pool, only 3 workers.
Yet we found 7 blocks in the last 24 hours with a 55% average!
That has been very profitable for me, even though I only have 500KH/s
Please stay away from large pools, try to find pools with an average around 100%.
Pools with high averages probably means they have lower efficiency and bad luck. In the end you will get less coins.

I agree, but some people like to have regular deposits. So large pools are interesting. But that doesn't mean you need to have the largest pool.
And indeed small pools and sometimes solo mining is more profitable, but that is usually just a matter of luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
All what I get is being ignored
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Some people don't understand that it doesn't matter the size of the pool. You still get the same coins in the end.
What matters is the "luck" of the pool. This is something irrelevant with size!
At the moment I am at a very small pool, only 3 workers.
Yet we found 7 blocks in the last 24 hours with a 55% average!
That has been very profitable for me, even though I only have 500KH/s
Please stay away from large pools, try to find pools with an average around 100%.
Pools with high averages probably means they have lower efficiency and bad luck. In the end you will get less coins.
Activity: 392
your all forgetting that most miners on the network are not necessarly part of zeitcoin community, they dont follow this thread.

i think its the pool operators that are at fault here.
they should implement automatic lottery disconnect to maintain sub 30% network hashrate.
everyone should have failover pools.

i would not mind being disconnected from my pool in the interest of the coin im mining.
have it clear that your pool has this behavior and add an option for email notification if selected for disconnect and people wont panic.
Activity: 98
total hash 2.71, hashstrike 1.73

edit: total is now a lot higher again, but hashstrike goes over 51% several times a day. But hey, i dont know what iam talking about, so who cares.

People, we are a community or not? Move your miners to other pools. If you want large pools: http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com, http://zeit.imine.at/, https://zeit.hash.so are large enough to get regular blocks and you will get the same amount of coins.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
Cryptorush-fuckups and 51% pools have nothing to do with accidental forks. They are totally different problems.
In case of cryptorush its incompetence and in case of 51% pools its an issue of security.
(which i dont see since hashstrike cooperates with us actively to get the %age down)

51% pools can be a threat because the pool could be misused / attacked.

But all this is Cryptocurrency basics. Use google! Read!
Do not blindly believe "OPs" or "officials" of any CC!

If you think ZEIT is not trustworthy. Leave now! ZEIT does not need you.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
it is better to create an official thread where you collect names, transactions, lost coins ecc.ec. ..?
Activity: 11
Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.
Activity: 13
I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
Activity: 434
I lost 100k and i don`t care.If we want to have a healthy coin and healthy community we have to push away all the people who they doesn`t want to sacrifice something and in the future earn much more.Yes 2.5mill is a lot of coins but i don`t think that the problem is from the devs.Cryptorush have many problems so they had to blame someone else for their mistake.I have put 470kh/s of the 900kh/s to help zeit.morecoins.org to solve the block.I lost??Yes but i don`t care is for the good of the coin and the community.One for all and all for one!!!!!!
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 349
Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

Huh Wasn't aware that zeitcoin has ever forked.

I need an official response if there are risk of forked chain, and why take so long the block explorer!

stop spreading FUD is HUGE BOLD RED LETTERS. If you have a question, ask, dont be a troll about it.

I think a couple of us here feel like we have been taken advantage of by this coin so we do deserve answers. You don't need to be rude by calling people trolls. we are part of this community and we have devoted time and effort. have some respect

there was no fork cryptorush updated their wallet with an unofficial release and double payouts started happening

cryptorush fucked up and tried to blame the devs  then told people their coins had been lost in a fork (wich never happened) that's all theres nothing wrong with this coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

I need an official response if there are risk of forked chain, and why take so long the block explorer!

stop spreading FUD is HUGE BOLD RED LETTERS. If you have a question, ask, dont be a troll about it.

I think a couple of us here feel like we have been taken advantage of by this coin so we do deserve answers. You don't need to be rude by calling people trolls. we are part of this community and we have devoted time and effort. have some respect
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.
Activity: 112

I understood! But forget the most important thing! GIVE THE ANSWERS!!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

total hash 2.71, hashstrike 1.73

edit: total is now a lot higher again, but hashstrike goes over 51% several times a day. But hey, i dont know what iam talking about, so who cares.
Activity: 11
Is there somebody who could give advice how to make my zeitcoin wallet working?
Or I got ignored agein like previous times here...............

Since 1march My wallet would not work properly and after I tried update it not have even connections to the Network. I gave up on this allready as I have no Idea why Zeitcoin Wallet not working.
I very apreciate IF someone could help me with that! I even send donation on your adress!

There is some nodes above I tried in my Conf file:

Code:
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=5.39.68.168:44845
addnode=64.58.130.181:44845
addnode=184.82.131.91:44845
addnode=217.198.117.29:44845
addnode=185.38.248.99:44845
addnode=162.219.6.82:44845
addnode=31.52.214.77:44845
addnode=120.4.238.127:44845
addnode=74.215.82.64:44845
addnode=70.53.108.157:44845
addnode=115.28.226.232:44845
addnode=107.170.22.138:44845

rpcallowip=*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

and

Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

I had trouble too so I backed up my wallet, deleted the entire zeitcoin folder from /appdata/roaming and downloaded/installed the newest wallet. Then I closed it, popped my wallet.dat back in the zetcoin folder and it downloaded the blockchain and I was back in business.

Jump to: